My cholesterol(sp?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

is like 240 now and raising...wow i'm gonna die...

Gotwa
Lol.. how do you find out? =o

..blood test

BLACKANGEL
duh

DeNiro
AND UR HOW OLD

you don't remember Deniro? 15 yo, 16 in like 20 days

Gotwa
Blood test.. nifty.. =o

BLACKANGEL
and ur cholesterol is that high....im happy mines is not.

it's gotten low too...it was 260 when i was 7

DeNiro
i remebered how old u r i just wanted to point out how insanly out of shape u r stick out tongue actully u can look very good but still have high cholestral just stop eating the fatty foods 113 and for the love of god excersie regulary

i actually am too skinny for my height and i excercise a lot (lots of sports)..but i eat lots of crap, but it taste good so i don't care smile

DeNiro
I am bulking for my compitition in may so i can eat what ever i want and not get fat big grin but then i got about amonth of strict dieting eating only 1200 calories a day and loosing about 1100 by doing cardio twice a day and lifting sad but then ill be jacked and ripped up big grin

Gotwa
I exercise all the time.. fingers hittin' the mouse.. feet liftin up onto the stool.. stick out tongue jk

I run every day before school, about a mile and a half, and the same after, I do cardio.. etc.. stick out tongue

word...i use to run for xc but because of knee problems i can't anymore...but i still do track..wohoo

Gotwa
Yeah.. I have a messed up ankle.. but I run for PT.. I'm in NJROTC and stuff.. =o

what's njrotc? new jersey return of the cing?

Gotwa
Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corp.. -.-

ur going to be in the navy reserve? word, i wanna join the navy

DeNiro
i used to run track now i just bodybuild and other sports just seem dumb now i like doing all the work and getting all the credit but i am doing football cause i want to hurt people now big grin

Gotwa
I'm not going in the reserves.. it's a high school program.. -.-

oh ok..well i'm better than you or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.