Lets talk about how cool i am and how everything i like is great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

this is true...talk

BLACKANGEL
i dont know u so i cant say

Veralidaine
what BA said.yes

BingaBonga
Sure... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/argue.gif

Gotwa
=o

Tired Hiker
I don't know 113? I mean what do you like?

Gotwa
He looks like.. not you! WOWO GO ME.. stick out tongue

DeNiro
I doubt it cause u like rap and i hate it with a passion METALHEAD FOREVER

um what was that i'm better than you or something?

Tired Hiker
This thread is fun!

DeNiro
im confused ur cool this is true but i was just pointing out how some things u like arent great if u could understand that blink

Gotwa
Hehe.. sorry rap = should go down the drain like drain-o.. (ANOTHER CORNY JOKE FROM TEH GOTWA).. Death Metal forever.. =o

what i don't like rap...i just like outkast and once in awhile a catchy rap song

Gotwa
Sorry.. Outkast < general rap population stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I'm more into rock myself.

DeNiro
PANTERA FUUCKIN RULLLLEESSS BABY rock I listened to 4 of there cds today all the way threw cause no one was home and i could do waht ever the hell i want BRING ON THE STRIPPERS BABY

<<<<<< TRUE COWBOY FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im done

i like rock too and punk and emopunk, right now my fav band is thursday..woohoo

Tired Hiker
good sh*t, D!!!

Tired Hiker
I like the RAmones.1..

DeNiro
REEEE SPECT WALK R U TALKING TO ME??? NO WAY PUNK

DeNiro
TH I jsut got ther new cd The best of Pantera did u get it yet really all u need to do is get this cd cause it has all there greats shit oo wait all there shit rules i almost forgot rock i just want to see themonce in concert soo badly

DeNiro
sleep

wait why aren't we talking about how cool i am and how everything i like is great...???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.