I just saw The Ring!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoComment
omg! i just saw the ring with my friend naz. it is the scariest movie.....ah! i cant get the pictures out of my head. has anyone else seen it?

nazgulinthedark
AHHHHH!!! I'M SOOO FREAKED OUT!!! (yes, i am naz) (ha ha get it, nagulinthedark, ha nazgul, yeah naz, haha) i know it's just make up!! but i'm soooooooo scared of the faces!!!

NoComment
ah!!! eek! eek! sad sad the faces....ewww get them outta my head!!okokok.... confused

alic88
which1's lol. the girl?

NoComment
all of them!!!! samara, the cousin that died in the beggining, and that noah dude

NoComment
so freaky... confused

botankus
So are you going to sell that cave you've been living in??

SKAliv
HOLLLLLYYYYY SHNIKES!!!!! I SAW THAT MOVIE ALMOST A YEAR AGO, AND I STILL HAVE TO LOCK MY TV IN THE CLOSET WHEN I GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE I'M SO FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS THE SCARIEST MOVIE EVERRRRRRR!!!!!

NoComment
see, we aren't freaks! it is scary!!!

Cowboyography
I agree, I thought it was AWSOME!! i dont know why people knock this movie!!

Pirate_Girly
Can you say....Preps?

MissesDepp?!
it was a good movie, it screwed with your mind, it isn't scary when you break it down. Just think what if a homless guy saw it? how would she get to him? or if someone just had a mini screen? she wouldn't fit. And imagine yourself pushing her off of her ladder then throw your head back and laugh because she was a loser *****. (Samara). if you want to be scared watch the japense version the tape was soooooo scary. Only it's called "Ringu"

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yeh i seen the ring but heard the japanese versions the best mpre scarier n shite.. lol it freaked my bro out well bad hahaha was well funneh.. he was watching it peeking throught a gap in his hands which were covering his face lol

Kes
You've seen the original version?! Isnt it explained in the original that Samara can appear in an reflective surface?

BackFire
Another over rated modern horror movie, same formula that's used in every other psychological thriller, some outcast kid with powers who can see ghosts and sense when danger is coming.

Not only that, but the movie is just cheezy.

MissesDepp?!
No it never said that. The only time it showed her come out is through the heroine's boyfriend's T.V. Wegner's ring is an opera thats over two decades old it was composed of 6 opera's about a magic ring, one had a little girl who couldn't get out of a tunnle...gee...think it inspired some ppl over in Japan.

jpres
The first time I saw The Ring, I was SOOOOOOOOOO flipping scared. Then I saw it over and over again, after renting it. And now, after seeing it a total of about 20 times, IM STILL FLIPPING SCARED.

Are any of you aware that Anna Morgan, Samaras mother, is a real person? and that picture that they have in the movie, it's actually on the internet!!! Search for it at yahoo!

jpres
I'm forced to agree. Ringu, the Japanese version, is 20 times scarier than our American version. Not only in the way it all plays out, but Smaras face and everything is horribly scary. Ringu 2 is also extremely scary. Hopefully, American directors will make The ring 2. IT was also very scary.

VallejoKid707
Wow the ppl that made the DVD really wanted to scare the viewers. Look at what i found on imdb.com

The cursed "video" is available as an easter egg on the DVD. Select look here and press down and your cursor will disappear. Press enter. This has an interesting feature; your remote control is disabled. Once the "video" has started playing, you can't stop it, pause it, fast-forward it, or return to the menu. Unless you turn off the TV, you're forced to watch the whole thing. When it's over, the DVD returns to the menu, then you hear a phone ring twice before you're given control over your remote again.

§H@Ñ€
lol, when i saw it with my friends we noticed the signs. those signs are things you see on a everyday thing, and you really notice them. and it;s so funny! i love being scared!!!!!!!!!!

Myth
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. It will be alright. You'll get over it soon.

johnny.d girl
i hered that thers gonna be "The Ring 2"!!!!!
is that true.......dose any1 now????????????

Myth
Sadly enough, yes.

PurityKnight
are you kidding me....the japanese versions are sooo lame! ...eww....

eleveninches
The original japanese version is infinately better than the american version

PurityKnight
Nop, i think it's boring

<<Solo>>
It is true but I couldn't say I'm a big fan of The Ring.

PurityKnight
especially with this movie I think, most ppl think the japanese version is better, cause they HAVE TO think that way.
...cause how on earth can you say that the remake be better then the original....even if it is...cause that's so not "cool"... roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
Well, I've seen both versions, and I still think that the original version is much better.

<<Solo>>
It's true, people have to love the original more. It's like comparing the Original 80's Transformers with the Transformers Armada. The Original is better.

<<Solo>>
And it would be like comparing Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff. Lindsay always wins. Ok drifted a little off topic there.

PurityKnight
.........that's stupid........

<<Solo>>
Which one Transformers or Lindsay Lohan?

PurityKnight
I meant the whole original thing.
oh, haven't seen the Lindsay Lohan one.
....but i have no clue who Lindsay and Hilary are... confused

<<Solo>>
A Little odd yes. Well when your here you might see many posts when I drift off topic to act like an idiot.

<<Solo>>
Hey your signature that's a Pixie song isnt it?

PurityKnight
actually it's from Fire,Water,Burn from Bloodhound Gang
..not that i like this band much but i love this sentence... cool

Kaleanae
I want to see the Japanesse Version

Darkseed
I dont, bloody subtitled pish, i detest subtitled movies, that`s why dubbing was invented so we didn`t have to put up with movies being spoiled by subtitles, i avoid subtitled movies like the plague.

Subtitled Movies eek! .

Dubbed Movies big grin .

Subtitled bad, dubbing good, you spend half the movie staring at the bottom of the screen and missing whats going on because your gawking/staring at the bottom of the screen, well i think so anyway no doubt some of you guys will like subtitles smile.

Kes
Subtitles are way better then dubbing. Dubbing is lame.
You do not need to look at the bottom to read. Its a matter of habit.

VallejoKid707
I dont see why everybody thinks this movie is scary? To me it wasnt scary. And I read that (on another forum) some girl locked her TV during her sleep. I just dont think this movie is scary.

TheProgramSmith
It was terrible

Kaleanae
I have to say the same, I didn't find it scary, at all but I like it erm

eleveninches
the part where she comes out of the TV is great on the japanese version

TheProgramSmith
Yes, Eleveninches, Ringu was good.

Ring was not. I was bored half the time and just wanted it to end. When they finally made it to the well and found her body, I let out a sigh of relief. And then the movie persisted, and I was very disappointed.

<<Solo>>
Hey Your Leon The Professional Sig is great. Yeah the Jap version (from what I remember) is way more bloddy than the american.

VallejoKid707
Yeah I liked it though it was quite confusing at times.

PurityKnight
huh

botankus
Yeah. In the US version, I think they made a big mistake by splitting up the scene where Samara comes out of the well. Between her coming out of the well and coming out of the TV, there is a pointless car driving scene. It drastically takes away from the intensity.

xmen fan
kinda scared me,of course i'm a kid too! so it would scare me!yeah i totally had to close my eyes when she was coming out of the tv the 2nd time i watched it,freaked me out.........but other than that,it rocked! rock

Myth
How young of a kid? You know there is an age limit here.

<<Solo>>
I'm guessing she is 12. Because I wouldn't think that a 12 year old would know how to put a sig on.But most people that are 13 do. But I could do a lot of sh!t when I was 12. But yeah I think she's 12. But of course she will lie.

PurityKnight
messed ...hey...I'm 23 and don't know how to put a sig on.. whistle
....but I'm not really intersted in that though.......

mook
i havent watched the US version as i resent the idea that a good film made by the japanese has to be made in english with white people to be viewed.

ive seen the proper ring (ringu) and it was excellent.
if youve seen neither watch this one first.
if youve seen the remake still watch this one to see where it came from.

Ellen
OMG did you senned that?? OMG it is very very scared but i don't understand what they saying smile

the eye eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

johnny.d girl
awwwwwwwwwwww
i wanna c the japanesse version now coz i juss found the ring abit jumpy at times....thats all!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.