GIGLI is the best movie EVER!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I really liked this movie.I loved the chemistry between Ben Affleck and J lo they where very good actors in this movie.Im suprised they didnt get nominated for awards or somethin.I was sure everybody liked this movie.Then I saw so many people down it and make fun of itand I couldnt understand why.Its a great movie everybody should see this movie.It had good graphic violence good nudity.PLUS this story line is just amazing I loved the plot.I loved that Ben is a mobster and J Lo played a lesbian so good definetly Academy Award worthy.Cool movie the best movie ive ever seen probaly.Everybody should see this movie and people arent giving it enough credit.

SINCERELY,GIGLI`S NUMBER #1 FAN

Just kidding this movie sucked and I hate to think that you guys probaly thought I was serious.WHAT AN INSULT!

Lord Soth
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing I saw this thread and I thought: "Is he JOKING?" Thank the gods you were, that movie was sick

VallejoKid707
i never seen it. maybe i never should...

Punker69
YOU NEVER SHOULD!!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
laughing

johnny_rotten
Ive never seen it personally. But will rent it on DVD when it comes out. Any movie that has such negative reviews is definitely worth a watch, to see what all the fuss is about.

Ahnold
Nooooo!!! Don't rent it out!!! It sucks!!! Trust me, you DON'T wanna see it! Run Johnny! Save yourself!!!

yerssot
wow! easy on the booze there punker69 wink

BackFire
I saw the cover at work and nearly started to weep in pain...I can't imagine what garbage is projected on the screen during this piece of relentless trash.

burlyman
>.< theres another film coming out with affleck and jlo

johnny_rotten
Made me mind up..gonna rent it...is more of a morbid curiosity than anything else to be honest.

SilverFighter
How bad can it be? I'll take my chances......I will rent it too. After all, I did survive Glitter so Gigli won't be much of a challenge.

Cowboyography
is there any JLO T and A????

hobbit_lover

MissesDepp?!
crap you actually scared me. I was laughing very hard. The movie sucked, that's all there is to say sick

Punker69
At my video store GIGLI is all rented out.Its sad.People are probaly just seeing what the big fuss is all about.But why not rent BAD BOYS 2 or LXG why GIGLI.OH WHY.WHY DO YOU MOCK ME O LORD. sad

fini
AH whenever someone sees a thread started by punker69 make sure and look for the Just Kidding part of it............lol he did the same thing in Lotr section and nearly started a riot........lol

burlyman
you're really informative hobbit_lover wink

buffymitch
the first thing that came to mine when i saw this tread is you'll be the only one. This movie is scarier than any other horror movie. I afraid t watch coz i i do my brain will turn into jelly

alic88
hey so is there good nudity in the movie. seriously!

Punker69
I wont answer that question.

smile

Lord Soth
If you're so eager to find out, then rent it yourself (at your own risk)

BellaButterfly
gigli is the best movie compared to ................. a national geographic movie

Punker69
lol

Scythe
Bwahahahahahaha!

Punker69
I dont think its even that good Bella.Its probaly the best movie compared to a BARNEY sing along video tho.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.