Ewan McGregor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Ewan McGregor was in Muloun Rouge, wasn't he?

mechmoggy
I think so yes. I imagine he looked naked without a lightsaber though. big grin

ToMacco
He was in Trainspotting. That was pretty good. He played a Heroin addict!eek!

Texas
He was also in that movie NightWatch that was shelved in the US because of it's disturbing nature, it came on the Sci Fi channel like at 12:00am once.eek!

ToMacco
The Sci-fi channel sucks. They never have anything good on.

Texas
I know!!!! Sometimes they'll have a good movie, but you have to watch out to make sure you dont miss itroll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Is Mystery Science Theator 3000 on that channel? That can be funny, if you're in the right mood.

Texas
First time I have ever heard of said showconfused

ToMacco
I'm not going to explain. I'm too tired.

mechmoggy
Trainspotting was so cool I bought it.

If your Ewan spotting though I think he's in "Shallow Grave" too. I never seen it but Mrs.MM is always raving about it.

Machine
yeah mystery science was a hilarious show , sci fi's best show but the brilliant minds over there canned the show

Zed
McGregor was also in 'A Life Less Ordinary' with Cameron Diaz, for Danny Boyle(Director 'Trainspotting').

Which I thought was fantastic.

mechmoggy
I bought the title track by Ash Zed, but never saw the film. Must see it though cus of Diaz. Mmmmmm.

Ushgarak
He's been in a ton of stuff! He never stops working. He does stage and tv as well as film- he was a notable British tv drama actor before he tried out filming.

Without a doubt one of my favourite actors.

ToMacco
You like Tom Hanks better, though, don't you?

Ushgarak
Afraid not...

ToMacco
You son of a *****! big grin wink wink

Chile
I agree with you fully. Holly Hunter makes a sweet angel too! smile

King Jedi
The animation at the end was the best part.

ToMacco
Doesn't Cameron Diaz have sex with McGregor in a car in that movie? I don't think I've seen it, but I've seen parts of it.

Way to go Obi! big grin

Machine
why is he in black hawk crappy movie he better have a ****ing light saber in it .that would be fun seeing him run out with a light saber and have him slice terrorists in half

King Jedi
That's "Feeling Minnesota" with Cameron Diaz and Keanu "worst actor ever" Reeves. Ewan isn't in it.

ToMacco
Yeah! Feeling Minnesota! That's where I live. Too bad that sugar-*** Reeves is in it! But at least we get to see Cameron Diaz in her panties big grin

Machine
diaz sucks a acting and she is ugly

ToMacco
. .. . let me tell you one thing, my friend. You pretty much stand alone saying Cameron Diaz is ugly.

yerssot
she's not ugly... she's not beautifull... let's kill her!

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Machine
i have the shotgun you bring he shovel

yerssot
shovel? only one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.