Hey i'm Home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
Hey guys the sluts back!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm at home big grin i've missed u all *hugs* How is every1?

Treehuggerjanie
cematry! **huggggggggggggggggggggg* i missed you!

Cemetry Slut
Heya! *huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyy* i missed u aswell so how are u

Treehuggerjanie
im fine are you? What have you been up to? Its been quiet without you! Glad your back hunny!*hug*

Syren
hey cemetery, nice name!!! laughing
janie, do ya reckon she cud help us? we cud get NEW dancers in.....

Cemetry Slut
good, i'm ok thanks just got a cold and sore throat, plus i've been at college and doing work 4 them n shit, i'm glad 2 b back missed u aswell chick *hug*

Cemetry Slut
lol yeah ok roll eyes (sarcastic) anyway wot dancers do u mean? as in wot exactly

Treehuggerjanie
syren, have you and cemetry met before? Cemetry meet syren, shes awesome and the other way round. So cemetry, since youve been gone a gentlemens club was made, where we dance for the guys n stuff, its good fun! You wanna be a dancer? The dancers are basically anyone who feels like it! We do private shows too! You up for it?

Cemetry Slut
sure y not i'll join in with u

Treehuggerjanie
yay!

Cemetry Slut
hehe smile

Treehuggerjanie
rolling on floor laughing

Cemetry Slut
lol funny smile oh hey i'm 17 now i turned it on saturday smilebig grin

burlyman
Happy Dance

Treehuggerjanie
im 14 on jan 2nd!

Cemetry Slut
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treehuggerjanie
im a mince pie doodar doodar love you all!

Cemetry Slut
lol ok then smile

Treehuggerjanie
im mental im lovin it

Cemetry Slut
yep u are

NyC-gUrL
welcome back cemetry yeshttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hug.gif

Corran
are you really a ****?

Cemetry Slut
no i felt like putting that as my user name cuz i didn't know wot else 2 put plus the name is off cradle of filth

NyC-gUrL
I knew that yes

Cemetry Slut
i know u knew that smile

NyC-gUrL
I know you know I knew that wink stick out tongue

Cemetry Slut
i know i know u knew that i know everyting

NyC-gUrL
I didnt know that no

Cemetry Slut
aw lol no1 does smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.