Artie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Welfrass
I have no clue

D-Chan
If I remember well, he is credited as "Artie"

D-Chan

Welfrass
is he related to another mutant like toad?

VallejoKid707
his name is Leech.

Kes
I thought Artie and Leech were 2 dfferent mutants that keeped getting into trouble together.

VallejoKid707
oh it Artie. not leech. sorry!

Welfrass
do ne of u have pics of them?

verauko
for me he looks like a combination of a snake and a chow-chow dog big grinbig grinbig grin

darkphoenix
I think Artie was the guy who was flashing tv channels... the one that "never sleeps" lol anyway... am pretty sure that was Artie and i don't have a clue who the blue tongue guy is.. sorry

verauko
man!!!!!! don't you remember this moment in the museum, when this blue-tongue boy shows his ekhm... tongue to a little girl, and Storm clearly screams to him "Artie!"... I don't know, are you people blind? Sorry for such a hard words, but it's obvious, that Arie's that blue-tongue boy! GOSH!

VallejoKid707
go verauko! go verauko!

SK88728
any one have a pic of them from the comic book together?

BarmyBrummie
Here ya go
http://tigrrwildcat.50megs.com/gallery/qfxartieleech.gif

LoveBlush14
I agree with Verauko
it waz kinda obvious
Storm does scream it OUT!

DarkCrawler

callous
dont you feel sorry for the kid mutant who's only power is to stick his lizard tongue at people?

they cant be paying him much in the film 8(

"oh my god! look at his tongue! DANGER DANGER NO ONE IS SAFE! KILL THE MUTANTS!!"

leatherface12
.....ok.....

DemonicGambit-2
Having a lizard type tongue is not Artie's power you know. He makes mental projections (holograms) of his thoughts

Paola
HEY!!! miffed that was mean!!!!!.........but funny!!!eek! laughing lol1

Vampiree
laughing out loud do we have an 'official' artie thread? laughing out loud wait lemme check...

Vampiree
i think this is the artie thread... you know... 'the kid with the tongue' thread.

BarmyBrummie
evil sick thought just came to me, too bad to type, NVM wink

poshtotty1987
ha ha lol

slayer_24
Well everyone nows that Artie is the boy in the museum that sticks his tonuge out and storms says blah blah...... and if u didn't no that well u should go watch the movie again and again and again and once more. Also Artie is most likily a realtive of toad or maybe it is toads son but most likily not

kohl
not at all. from what you say, he's nothing like his counterpart in the comics.

DemonicGambit-2
huh Arite isn't Toad's son... He's one of the Morlocks

kohl
not anymore. anyone know of his current whereabouts? did he die when the massachusetts academy was destroyed?

Back2U
sorry to be rude but you guys are both wrong, I think he actually is like his counterpart in that he is Mute in both.

Artie's real name is Arthur Maddicks or Maddocks then never did remain consistent with it just like they never got the colours or the character down in Gen X unfortunately. Artie's powers were all based on mental projection he could convey images from his mind or another person's but he also could project himself about like scanner of the acolytes. He never was a Morlock but he was in the tunnels during the Mutant massacre looknig for his friend Rusty Collins(a Pyrokinetic Teen).
Artie's father like Henry Mc'coy and Moira McTaggert was apparently a brillaint geneticist but his attempts to cure his son only resulted in further deformity.

Artie is supposed to look relatively normal except for having big eyes, the pink skin he has is apparently a retracted form of his holographic projections.

he is most likely back in the private school he attended with Taki and Leech before he began his tenure at the Massachusets academy..

For more info on these characters check out the X-terminators 1-4 limited series which came out around the time of Inferno

Paola
wow!!! great info yes

kohl
>Artie is supposed to look relatively normal except for having big eyes, the pink skin he has is apparently a retracted form of his holographic projections.

he has a large head and looks rather freakish. his powers were used by his father for his investigations. it's right there in the original x-factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.