revolution an unified end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetzhere101
a unified ending is evident in the climax of revo. as all the theories come to an end......
namely
morpheus's theory of choice- neo said that he fought bcoz he chose 2.

smiths theory of purpose- smith believed that it was purpose that gave life so the purpose been taken away from him resulted in his death

merovingians theory of cause and effect- he bel'd choice was an illusion and the only reality was cause and effect......and thus the fact that the cause being freedom(peace) ultimately results in the death of smith and to some extent of neo too.ironically cause also bcomes the effect in some sense as the humans can now live peacefully

so this brings me to the fact that whatever was started by wac. bros. came to an end in revo.
as the oracle rightly said "EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BEGINNING HAS AN END"

mook
thats pretty cool,
the end could also relate to the end of the myths/religions it references:

the Arthurian legend ending
the lotus - Buddhism
the cross when he is shocked by the 'anti-virus' - Christianity

(see Ascertain the fate of the one thread for more details)

EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BEGINNING HAS AN END

Osiris
Nice

Verity
Everything comes full circle....so why did ppl get so pi$$ed off when the movie stated issues that were true! Truth hurts sometimes I guess roll eyes (sarcastic)

jetzhere101
what happens is ppl just see the basic storyline of revos they dont take in2 consider the previous parts and also the fact that revos and reloaded is actually a single movie.......and if the crux is 2 be found then everyone wud agree upon this particular ending itself.......

kalantiaw
2 words for the matrix non- believers and antagonists...

MATRIX MARATHON...

if you don't understand the beginning how will you justify the end..?

mook
yeah i would like to do the marathon thing

maybe watch the animatrix animations in the chronological order along with the 3 films too

jetzhere101
i am totally up for this suggestion infact i was anticipating the marathon after the release of reloaded.......
the format shud be
matrix
animatrix
impt. cut-scenes from the game
reloaded
revolutions

reloaded and revolutions must be shown bak to bak.......

mook
wouldnt some bits of the animatrix have to be shown before you watch the first film though?
for example;
the second renasance pts 1+2 gives a background story so would be first, final flight of the osiris would be before reloaded etc

jetzhere101
well thats tru but i have to agreee with the presentation format which the bros. followed as it is ambiguous and i luv'd the matrix journey in the original way itself.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.