my sig isnt working

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacksparrow22
i cant put up the smilies next to the people in my sig because it says its not uploaded to the sig loader mad mad mad sorry everyone so i took the names off of my sig for now sad

NyC-gUrL
whatever, I wasnt in your sig anyway stick out tongue sad

jacksparrow22
i will put you in if you help me yes

NyC-gUrL
eek! really??!!

jacksparrow22
yeah! please help me!!!!!

NyC-gUrL
ok yes

total metalhead
i would help if i could but i have some real bad experiences with my sig. id probably just f*ck everything up yes

jacksparrow22
SAM!!!! i want to put short system lyrics in it but i cant think of any short ones besides "pull the tapeworm out of you ass" but somehow i dont think its the best oneerm

jacksparrow22
im leaving now before i throw the computer out the window. bye! big grin

total metalhead
k. bye bye virginia! i'll think of some short System lyrics big grin

burlyman
it will only let you put images from the sig uploader, i think its to stop people storing their sigs on other websites and linking them blink

ask razzy darling bunny

jacksparrow22
i did upload it to here....i will ask him soon! big grin

burlyman
its cause of the smileys

Gotwa
If I remember you have to make links to the smilies.

burlyman
the linking is what hes trying to cut out i think messed

burlyman
or maybe it did it cause i have pics in my profile wacko

silver_tears
no you can only use the more smilies smilies erm
Not the otiginals which makes the sig even smaller since each smilie takes up like 3 lines out of the 10 lines we are allowed roll eyes (sarcastic)

jacksparrow22
*cries* but when i take out the smilies and my sig pic, it still doesnt work messed

burlyman
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.