Doesn't anyone else think Sauramon deserved at least a cameo in RotK?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Football
i mean come on....sure hes a bad guy, sure the movie wouldve prolly been a full fledged hour movie....i have only one instance to defend him...and that is the fight between him and gandalf in FotR....i mean come on...can you say "awesome"?

Camellia
When watching the film, I must admit that I did not notice that he wasn't in there - but then that was because I had been forewarned (sp?) about it and so I knew what to (not) expect!

However, when my brother went to see it, the first thing he said to me after watching the film was 'Where was Saruman?'

I think they needed to at least explain where he was.

Exa
I was very angry when I heard about him being cut out and only 7 minutes on the DVD mad

The Omega
Who's Sauramon? Is that a new pokemon?????

Mr. Football
Sarumon* horrible spelling on my part

Discos
*slap*

anyways I remember at the beginning of this month we were all discussing how Sarauman was not in this movie but he is supposed to have a good time slot in the EE DVD,

However after PJ gave him the chuck Christopher Lee (dude who plays Sarauman) went in protest and never turned to any of the premiers,

The Omega
Argh!
It's SARUMAN!

Linkalicious
hey what happened to wormtongue also? it woulda been nice to see Legolas shoot an arrow up Eisengard (sp?) tower and nail him while he's looking down on the fellowship from a balcony. Then he could fall all the way to the ground!!!!

Corlindel
Sauramaramon..isn't it? stick out tongue

We all miss Saruman and Cristopher Lee. Saruman and Gandalf together were great.

Ikobe
Get it riiiight... it's a Digimon (: I loved that show so much... *cries*

sauron
saurmon sarumon dan it its sarumAn "a" for gods sake

and yes i wasnt best pleased he was left out, but quite frankly i loved the film anyway, hes going to be on the dvd and thats good enough for me, how can you miss him so much if you cant even spell his name, damn,

*throws my two cents somewhere"

Corlindel
His name is Saruntan smile stick out tongue

Kitoky
*eye twitches* S-A-R-U-M-A-N. I mean I'd understand if you mix it up with Sauron but this is ridiculous guys. It's not a Digimon for goodness sakes.

And having a bodied Sauron would've been AWESOME man! But still RotK was excellent!

Kitoky
Ok...I just realized that we're talking about Saruman not Sauron...Argh....just woke up - forgive me.

They really should've added Saruman in because I mean Christopher Lee is a big part of LotR production, and for those of you who don't know, he actually met Tolkien!!

sauron
the only one of the cast who did,

in an english pub, arent our pubs great lol

plus having a bodied sauron would have been good for novelty value, otherwise would have sucked...eggs < big grin lol

Kitoky
Hahahah Sauron

Exa
Its ISENGARD

eisen is just the german writing for old english isen

Lee was my fav actor in the films sad
I also like that he is really a Tolkien fan and knows what he's doing, not like Legolas or something who dont really have an idea what theyre doing... just repeating what PJ&co told them about their role.
PS Lee reads lotr each year thus he already read it several douzen times

sauron
DAMN YOU MR. FOOTBALL AND YOUR TENDENCEY TO SPELL INCORRECTLY *begins to twitch* << ohh youve done it now

ilvorlandobloom
they had to cut him out of the movie cuz it was too long. damn it. but hes gonna be in the EE DVD. thank God!

sauron
too long, seven damn minutes isnt goging to kill anyone, so some toddlers mught get deep vein thrombosis, they will get over it

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i was so mad cuz thay look him out for it being 'too long'.
i was so pissed.

Jackie Malfoy
Yes he does.It is very imporant that he was in that movie.Because that is where we find out what happens to him.They might as well skiped out the whole town on fire because it was never told why it happen by the people who never read the book.
It makes me so mad that they skiped it out.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.