Ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-man2
I heard rumours about an ultimates or an avengers movie being made with samuel L Jackson as nick fury and Ben Afflick as Captain america. Anyone confrimin' this

"Some mother ****ers are always trying to iceskate uphill" -Blade

Linkalicious
nick fury was white! they can do so much better. I'd rather see travolta as Fury. But i'm sure it's hearsay because Ben is already a Marvel character.

Jade_Eyes
I'd F'ing die if the put Afleck as CAP, I'd go frigin Bullistic.

I have no idea who, but I'd have to go kill the casting people and director of the movie.

And I love Sam but thats just too damn far. Sometimes I thikn they change shit just because they can and want to put there personal mark on the work. Arrogant Loosers.

Linkalicious
extremely well put Jade

Lag
I think Nick Fury is black in the Ultimates and he looks excactly like Sam Jackson, so that would be good. Otherwise I thought David Haselhoff (sp) made a good Nick Fury. I also heard Brad Pitt is going to be Captain America in a CA movie. This isn't a rumor, Brad Pitt was aproached with the role, but he most likely isn't going to do it. I just hope they choose anybody, but Affleck.

Spawnie
Oh dude, Haselhoff sucked. He's a terrible actor, no style whatsoever, no talent and he looks stupid. Discusting! I saw NIck Fury and oh my Lordie it sucked. It was enough for me to see that David was him and I turned off the damn channel. I couldn't go through the whole movie.
Travolta would kick ass as Fury. Now he has talent and the guy can be extremely funny. Hope u all saw the movie MIchael.

I don't know about Brad playing Caps, he's too tiny. Ben Affleck should be dismissed as DD cuz he isn't the right guy for the role. I don't see him as a comic book hero, he's tall and looks clumsy doing fights.
Pitt on the other hand looks great fighting, but doesn't have the body to be Caps. He could play Cannonball, and maybe he could of made a better Dare Devil. Isn't DD a blondie?

Jade_Eyes
Spawnie I agree 100%.
Aflcek is god damn Frumpy!!! Did he work out at all for the movie? No way he could move and fight the way he does with all that body FAT. PLus aflcek Looks dumb as a tree stump. Brad would have made a better DD.

CAP Has to be someone with Incredible physical and personal presence. Someone who looks like a Leader.

Come on he's the perfect Physical specimen of a Human. Try getting an actor that can fit that role.

Spawnie
Sheesh, this is a brain pickle. Bruce willis is a bit too old to do it, so scratch him out. I don't think he is the finest specimen but he would play a good leader and patriot. Wow, it's hard to pick an all american actor.
Vin Diesel has the bodywork, but not the looks for Caps. No famous actor falls into the roster, I can't find one. Maybe Matt Damon, but he's too short, and he would have to buff up a bit. I give up for now.

Jade_Eyes
ACtually maybe that Guy Whos playing Colossus in the XMen Movies.
He's Big all american looking. AS long as he doesn't really have any accent.

What do you think?

Does anyone here remember the Captain AMerica Made for TV movies?

Hypester
Sam Jackson is great as Nick Fury in Ultimates, I say keep him for the movie... besides... if the movie is based on avengers, there's no nick fury anyway... the Ultimates have a Black (more likely East Indian if you read it) Nick Fury and he rocks... sorry for all the white nick fury fans, but he does... it's more realistic too... smile

Captain America is great, but he's not too bright anyway, I say bring Affleck on... unless you get somebody really great out of the blue, but those A-list actors don't cut it, you'll have to cut to the b-roll like Donner did with X-Men...

Jade_Eyes
Sam Jackson is rediculous. He's a great actor but has no physical ability and walks like a cripple he's got a funny knee.

Darth Vicious
The only thing closely to what you guys are saying was in the actual Ultimates comic book in which they were joking and said who they wanted to play them in a movie and Nick Fury(black in Ultimates) chose Sam JAckson, Cap said Brad Pitt etc.

Spawnie
I'm not opposed to Sam Jackson, I love his roles and he makes me laugh. He is a guy that will play the role to its best. Have u seen Shaft? It might not be the best movie, but he played it so well. SO anyway u throw it at him he will do it.

I love the idea of Brad Pitt being Caps, but he is so tiny. Considering his acting skills and carisma he is great for te role, but he is just so tiny.
U all saw Snatch I hope, he was great there and in Fight Club, but those roles were not for beefed up guys. Those roles were made for a tiny guy like him. He should Buff up like Edward Norton for American History X, then we can talk about him being Caps. He needs at least 15 pounds of muscle extra for the role.

Jade_Eyes
Spawnie your ritgh.

He is physically very talented and could pull it off I am sure. And he is relatively tall if I remember correctly. I think he's at least 6 feet.

Edward norton did a frigin great Job in American hist x
And he looked good too. Should have kept the weight on.

Spawnie
Haha, I thought so too about him, but actors like that r not ment to stay that way, cuz the're not buff like that in real life. It's al about the kind of roles they get on a long run.

I saw some pics of Ultimate Caps and Nick, and to tell u the truth I agree for Brad to be Caps. In the Ultimate version all characters look thinner and more graceful. Wolvie looks like a college boy.

Sam Jackson really looks the same as ultimate Nick, so I retract my doubts. Brad Pitt will do a great Caps, I'm sure now.

I'm sorry I expressed my opinions on this without first checking The Ultimates versions. I haven't read any but I have a collectible catalogue and I have most of them there.

spider-man2
does anyone else think tom selecik would make a good tony stark.

Affleck was shit at daredevil and i think pitt would have made a great DD. Jen graner was perfect as elektra.

"Some mother ****ers are allways tryin' to iceskate uphill"-Blade

Hypester
all pitt has to do is buff up?

So... he'll buff up for the role... the Ultimates characters were able to figure that out... why can't we? le-sigh...

spider-man2
My Ma8es tell me russel crow is gonna play thor

"Our fathers died to create me and now you will too!"
Ultimate Venom

Rocker2005
Crow as Thor?! ****in' Plz....

Marvelgeek
I read that Marc Blucas (Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) would be a great cap and I wholeheartedly agree. yes

willRules
I think nick fury should be played by Samuel Jackson, Cap by Ben Affleck.

Who should play Thor?

Manic Lucifer
I was thinking about this the other day i think maybe having Paul Walker (Fast&Furious) play Captain America for some reason i prefer not having Alist stars playing the charactors i dunno why. Also my cousin said that Stephen Dorff (Blade1) could play Hawkeye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.