"Supertrailer"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exa
A new "super trailer" was just published; it's something like a summary of all three parts and takes about 7 minutes
Can be downloaded here ("save target as"wink http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=lordoftheringstrilogy

Kitoky
*downloads even though she's seen it already*

Exa
Doesnt contain any new scenes and most of the material is from other trailers.

Lord_Andres
that trailer is so great, I can't stop watching it, best trailer ever, love the scene when Aragorn comes and saves Frodo, and the music realy goes up

enya
im downloadin now so far on the bit where the great fellowship theme comes and they intoduce them all

great so far

ilvorlandobloom
sad my computer wont download it! i wants to see it, precious!

enya
lol mines takin 4 eva ive been down loadin it foreva i keep goin bk to it for a little bitt more, its such a tease, and i have to go soon soon so it betta hurry up or i wont see the end

enya
omg i just got the bit were it changes to TTTs and it says the fellowship is broken, there iz a shortsnippet of music i need to hear the rest of that music does any one know wot soundtrack it iz on or when it iz in the film

Pegasus
9% more to go YAY!

SlayerChick1188
I'm at 40%! Dang, I didn't realize that My computer could download that fast!

SilverFighter
I keep getting an error message sad

SlayerChick1188
Yay!!! It was GREAT!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.