A Perfect Circle [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

in flames
great band..i just got thier new album "thirteenth step" amazing! maynards voice shines like allways..any other fans ?

smittenkitten
APC = Good

I saw them at Voodoo Music Fest. They rocked. When they played 'The Nurse Who Loved Me' they had Troy (is that his name?) from Queens of the Stone Age come out and sit on stage. (QotSA were at Voodoo too.) They rocked. Maynard has a beautiful voice.

-Smitten Kitten-

sugarxen
*giddy* Perfect circle is awsome! I can't seem to take the new cd out of the player...ah i would love to see em live n_n

wicker_man
Their ok not amazing although their self titled debut album was pretty good.

in flames
thier one of the few listenable american bands these days..still i prefer tool..more complex and heavier

wicker_man
Can't stand Tool to be honest, Bad Religion are far better and totally underated great vocals, strong lyrics and great solos.

in flames
both bands are good in my opinion! but still i like tool a bit more then bad religion.

wicker_man
I cant see anything really appealing about Tool.

in flames
i understand..i just like the complex music they put togther in an original way and i like how maynard writes poems and turns them into music.

smittenkitten
Let's see...thought-provoking lyrics that have many different levels, complex song structure that manages to be ingenuitive without being crap, Maynard's beautiful voice...in fact, I'm not sure what's *not* appealing about Tool.

I like Bad Religion.

I think I like Tool better than APC. It's harder and angrier.

-Smitten Kitten-

TrAnCeDuO
im a fan...i like the remix of weak and powerless and judith off of the underworld soundtrack...

in flames
ya the remix of weak of powerless is great!

total metalhead
these guys are amazing. they are pure quality rock, and Mer De Noms is a masterpiece. the song Rose is excellent, its almost beautiful. Maynard IS god.

incuhead1024
yes yes i agreeee 8-) a perfect circle is awesome, it's the closest way to get to maynard since tool is done touring!

stinkfist462
i seen them live ..

SAtown_punk
The difference is that APC is a superband, and when you get that many great musicians together, you can't possibly do anything wrong. Tool is really good, and the drummer is F*N awesome, but you can't compare Tool and APC because they are so different. I loved Mer De Noms, and I haven't heard much of 13th Step.

QOTSA...the singer? His name is Josh Homme. The bassists name is Nick Oliveri. That's the whole band. They got Dave Grohl to play drums.

loserib
nope SA your wrong about that troy van somthing or other was also in the band most people dont know but they also had three singers

SAtown_punk
I'm talking now...it's Josh and Nick.

SAtown_punk
comments?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.