rotk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lkotbr33
i think that the lotr trilogy especially rotk is one of the best movies ever what do u think?

Exa
I think its the very best movie ever

enya
omg totally

lets see

the emotional story- great made me cry
the battle scenes and special affects- great
music- great
girls kickin ass- great

theres jus a few hundred more things that justify wot you said

ilvorlandobloom
yes

lotrfreek
I think that all 3 films r grat and u can't judge one film without the other if PJ doesn't get a Best Director award 4 all lotr films iwill no longer watch the Oscars etc.
lotrfreek

enya
he should get dat award so badly, he deserves it all the time and energy and love he put into LOTRs was amazin, i dont think any1 else could of pulled it off, can imagine how crap the movie would be with a hot shot american director makin it in hollywood- crap

ElvenQueen
Of Course!

lotrfreek
If he doesn't get an award i think we should get as many lotr fans as poss and write v. v.v .v angrey letters to the people in charge.
Then they will have to listen to us.
lotrfreek
smokin' laughing Happy Dance beer blink doctor

Aurora
We'd have alot of letters to write! One for every actor who is in the guild. They are the ones that vote. (I am most certain, but could be wrong.) I think he should win, if not for the sheer volume of the movie, but for the commitment he gave. I love the moive, more than any other I have ever seen, and it will be heartbreaking to see it passed over!!

Best Picture, Best Director, Best Score, Best Screenplay, Best Everything!!! Because it has the best of everything. When I am my grandparents age and my grandchildren are watching it, I am going to love telling them all about the experiances I have had with the movie.

Elenelda
omg i agree. ROTK ROCKS!!
Finally *sighs* I found a small thing to reply to. Amin n'rangwa edanea.

Discos
some of the big topics are interesting to read, take a while though,

but even though this thread was started on a small opinion and not alot of detail I think that this whole forum "should" agree that no Trilogy is better than LOTR, However I watched Attack of the clones today (first time since I seen it in the cinema) and I found it very, very awesome, I decided to rent it after seeing The Phantom Menance on TV on Christmas Eve

fini
ah talking bout PJ getting an oscar

you see releasing the movies every year was a Brilliant marketing ploy BUT it has and will hurt Mr. Jackson's chance of getting that gold man.......it was risk they all took.( hehe couldn't resist that one)

EVEN if he doesn't win it, he should make more chances for himself in the future.......you people want an example?....ONE WORD ->Spielberg

If PJ is really a great director we will see him more often and eventually persverence will pay off.

Aurora
He has certainly proven himself. He has just the right balance in his films. It is a hard thing to do with war movies, to have alot of feeling for so many characters. He has made us feel for not just one character but for more than a handful. Then he has thrown us into battle after battle, seperation of the characters we love, and a love story that transends time and matter. He is absolutly amazing! I would love to just have been at his shoulder for a day to see his talent on LOTR first hand!!!

Member.
ROTK rox.

Kitoky
*nods* Return of the King is the best of all the three

Verity
I love all 3, but yes.....Rotk is superb!

Kitoky
Now who saw the scene where Legolas has the glory of taking down the Oliphant, I saw the coming!!! But it was stil excellent!

lotrfreek
I think that u can't say which one u like the most because u need fotr 2 get what happens in the tt and u need that film t know whats going on in the rotk but what the hey i think these films rock and when they finally do the Hobbit it will b v hard to follow the lotr trilogy.
lotrfreek
I LOVE SMILIES & ANDY SERKIS
smile cool Happy Dance love

Camellia
They're brilliant - a wonderful interpretation!big grin

manny321
rokt will get best director 75% chance of best picture, best actor i highly dobut. Rotk will get many nods though maybe more then fellowship maybe around 13 nods.

fini
oh god no no no no

ROTK cant get 13 noms because it ISN'T ORIGINAL

like i have said time and time again..........categories like costume design, make up, cinematography, adapted screenplay, editing, music score( COULD get one there but some of the music is from FOTR) and supporting actor THEY CANNOT GET BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR them before, cause its the same editing team, the same make up crew, same costume designers etc etc.

lotrfreek
yeah but 13 unlucky they only got 4 awards when they were nominted at the oscars 4 fotr but hopefully the will get a good haul this year of 2004 of oscars, baftas etc
lotrfreek
I LOVE SMILIES
Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing one eye
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AT KILLER MOVIE AND ANYONE WHO"S ANYONE

CatKind
ROTK was the best of all 3...and all 3 were really good interpretations of the books...

lotrfreek
I think ur totally right what's ur fav part out of any of the 3 films?
lotrfreek
laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance angel

Kitoky
Atleast it should get best supporting actor.

lotrfreek
who should?
lotrfreek
confused Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing

Kitoky
Well Moulin Rouge wasn't an original and it got a lot of awards.

lotrfreek
I'm ment who would get best supporting actor/actress?
By the way I strongly advise any1 to see the lotr movie trilogy exhibition it will end in the uk on sunday it will then toue the world. It's brilliant u can c all the costumes that sean austin, ellijah wood,viggo montson, orlanso bloom etc.
So i urge u 2 find out where it will b nxt and get tickets.
I went to see it today it's mind blowing.
For anyone who does go to see get yor pic taken u can be shrunk like a hobbit or tall like an elf, man or wizard
lotrfreek
Ps for more info pm me
I LOVE SMILIES
Happy Dance smokin' cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.