Women With Big Boobs Are Smarter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Women With Big Boobs Are Smarter
Thursday November 27, 2003

BIG-BOOBED gals have a new reason to stick out their chests with pride. A surprising study proves they're more intelligent than their small-breasted sisters!

The study of 1,200 women conducted by Chicago sociologists comes in the wake of a recently released report stating that blonde rocket scientists outnumber brunettes.

"Although I hate to admit it, we found that women with big busts average 10 IQ points higher than less well-endowed women," reveals lead researcher Dr. Yvonne Rossdale, herself a meager 32A.

"The myth that women with voluptuous figures are not smart should now be shelved, along with the misconception that all blondes are dumb."

Dr. Rossdale measured the busts of women in Illinois, Kansas and Ohio and then divided them into five categories: Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large. These categories roughly corresponded to commercially available bra sizes, A, B,C, D and DD or above.

She then gave subjects in each category a standard IQ test and found that women in the Large and Extra-large category scored an average of 10 points higher than women in the Small and Extra-small categories. Medium-sized ladies had a three- to four-point edge over the flat-chested group.

"This is a wake up call to employers to drop the notion that women with large breasts are dumb," Dr. Rossdale says.

"Rather than automatically assuming that a woman with tremendous 'hooters' belongs in the typing pool, she should be considered for the executive track."

Experts aren't sure why bigger headlights translate into more brain power.

"One theory is that the female hormone estrogen, which is responsible for breast development and is also believed to give women extra protection from heart disease, may also play a role in intelligence," Dr. Rossdale says.

American women have the largest breasts in the world and our nation's knockers have been increasing in volume with each generation. According to a recent report, the average U.S. cup size has ballooned to an impressive C.

That, the sociologists speculate, may explain why the United States leads the world in science and technology.

"Well-endowed women, many of them shyly concealing their assets behind lab coats in research and development departments across the country, could be considered America's secret weapon," the researcher observes.

The false notion that bosomy babes are dumber than those who sport teensy "mosquito bites" is probably the fault of men, the sociologists theorize.

"It may simply be that men pay less attention when a large-breasted woman speaks," suggests Dr. Rossdale.

"She could accurately explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity to him, but if he's transfixed by her cleavage, it's doubtful he'll remember a single word she said. He'll remember her as sexy but stupid."

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/wwn/20031127/106994520005.html
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

And it's apparently true!

dave123
and u expect me to read that...... WHY?

The Force
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

wo i didn't know that...

JKozzy
I dunno, because it's true and funny. If you don't want to read it, just go with the assumption that women with big boobs are smarter than those with smaller ones (as a summary of the story)

Matrix_man
nope....not convinced...

dave123
ok, summarised in a sentence thumb up much better

nazgulinthedark
no expression

metal face
a column that uses the word "headlights" to describe breasts, hahaha

has to be false

reading this turned me on,

hahaha

BOOBS

nazgulinthedark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

NyC-gUrL
*stares at her own boobs*

Matrix_man
*stares at NyC-gUrL's boobs*

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

i don't think it's true the a honor role girls in my class are all flat chested

Matrix_man
laughing jk

nazgulinthedark
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

stinkfist462
laughing out loud whoa thats weird..

JKozzy
*stares and wonders how big* stick out tongue

Will
This cant be true....

BidMyBlood2Run
Wow!

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Will
laughing out loud how does it all make sence

nazgulinthedark
*shrugs shoulders* roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
NyC-gUrL> How big? smile

Will
lol I wonder...

nazgulinthedark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Will
shifty

NyC-gUrL
roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing

lil bitchiness
So im intelligent..messed i knew that before this thread...smart

NyC-gUrL
cool

BidMyBlood2Run
*looks at her own boobs too* exactly how big are they talking about?

JKozzy
Don't make me c-cry... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

JKozzy
Duno... how big are they? stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
stick out tongue laughing

silver_tears
Meh always been smart wink always will be raversmart

nazgulinthedark
me samrt too! smart

Matrix_man
so.....can i call u einstein babe?

nazgulinthedark
laughing

silver_tears
you do know you spelled smart wrong right naz blinklaughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
*still looking down* they're size C

BidMyBlood2Run
you can call me anything u want shifty wink

Matrix_man
srory i cnat tpye proprley now my kebryoad has fukcde up cos i drlooed on it....

nazgulinthedark
ooh, oops, spelling is my one downfall in smarts, i can't spell at all stick out tongue

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing

nazgulinthedark
laughing

JKozzy
laughing out loud

silver_tears
stick out tongue

Matrix_man
smile

NyC-gUrL
a question, what about women with fake boobs?? does their intelligence increase when they have their boobs enlarged? stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
probly not they weren't born that way

NyC-gUrL
Damn.... stick out tongue

JKozzy
whistle We can make-believe wink

NyC-gUrL
smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.