Cloak and Dagger the Movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
A Cloak and Dagger movie is in the works! In case you have never heard of Cloak and Dagger they are two teenagers that gained super powers in an experiment. Cloak and Dagger were the only survivors of that experiment. Cloak wears a cloak (duh!) that hides his dark dimension which traps his villains in darkness. Dagger shoots light daggers from her fingertips. The two are now superheros that are hellbent on getting revenge on those who cursed them with these powers. I think that Sivlermane should be the villain.

Spawnie
How old is this comic? What house publishes it? More info plz and some pics if u got them.

Jade_Eyes
Old not in print anymore.

IMO, corney. Like Hawk and Dove was.

HockeyFace
Marvel. They were originally Spidey related characters. They eventually got there own series, but it was a spin-off series so duh! it wasn't going to last long. jade Eyes is wrong, Clak and Dagger are cool.

BOPRecruit 16
i didn't know that the spidey villans were getting spin offs. i didn't think these two would get one since they aren't in the comics much.

Jade_Eyes
NO, I ma not.

Cornball.

Darth Vicious
Some C & D Info in this link:

http://www.geocities.com/marvel80s/files/cloak_dagger.html

Darth Vicious
Another C & D pic:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.