Favorite Charmed Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
Who's your favorite character from Charmed?

elvenlady
Mine has always been Piper
love doctor beer reading bunny zorro

Alar
i love piper...sooooo much i named my kitten afta her embarrasment hehe, i like paige next, then phoe, but i hate!!! hate hate hate prue!! she was so cold all tha time... oh well, at least she's dead big grin haha

White Lady
i used to like prue.....but when she left piper takes over i even do her face that she pulls....so i have been told....but chris and leo now your talking..phroaw

must_kill_Santa
i like Cris because hes funny but i like Leo because hes funny then i like Piper because shes funny and i like Phoebe and Paige because their free spirits

eleveninches
Paige, just because Rose McGowan is SOOOO HOT!!!!

orlandolova88
i like piper she is gr8

theReject
I like Chris.

Beyonder
Pru is number one! There's no one better than her.

XjulieX
Piper smile

SeptemberRain
Allisa Milano's character, Pheobe, SOOO HOT!!

SummerSunshine
I like all three!! They all have different aspects I like

Darinda
my fav,and has always been pheobe,before i liked her because she was the youngst,and been through so much,and now i like her cause she can still kick butt,and has more of a complax person to her.Because she is succusesful women,and still puts family first

BloomBabyGirl
i like paige cus shes a screwup like alot of pple. pipers eyebrows get on my nerves cuz one of em just sticks out! im wired smile. and i just never like phoebe but shes beautiful

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH before starting threads. Please use the link below:

Charmed
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22125&highlight=Charmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.