Callin' All Luva Luvgood Fans!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aimz Radcliffe
Hi all Luna fans!! I think Luna totally rox! and she has to be one of the best characters! This forum is for everyone to share what they think of the coolest gurl Luna Lovegood. SO...WHAT ARE YOU WAITNG FOR??? get typing!! stick out tongue wink big grin smile laughing out loud eek! laughing

Does anyone else want to audition to play Luna? I do!! wink

Well, lookin 4ward to cing what u all wrote...

Luv Aimz Radcliffe roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

metallicachick
Fred and George all the way!! big grin

Lyn
I was really interested in Luna. She was so...different. I wonder who they'd get to play her.

Aimz Radcliffe
yeah..oii! fred and george fan! Luna's the best..ne way do u fink fred an george will return 2 hogwarts now that umbridge has left?

Candy
GOGOGO LUna =)

Aimz Radcliffe
yeah..she's the collest wink

airangel429
I like fred/george and Luna...but I especially like Dumbledore. He seems to know so much and I think he's very intriguing. He possibly even has a twin brother. Aberforth is his brother and they look almost identical when described by JKR in the books.

I do love Luna's whacky character. I think she'll have a bigger role in the upcoming books...we'll see though. JKR always likes to turn things around on us.....

Joy2dWorld
Ron, Fred & George!

I'd wish I was Harry coz I'd give anything to have a friend like Ron, then I'd wish I was Hermione coz Ron fancies her!

Fred & George-- they're the only reason why I like Peeves now! If I was there I would have given them, not just a salute like Peeves did, but a bow & no less than a tribute like what Flitwick did with their portable swamp!

Aimz Radcliffe
yeah i wud like to b harry 2...cept a gurl version of him :d hermione wud b quite cool 2.

goddess_susu
I think Harry's ganna end up having a thing for Luna, cuz if you pay attention to the end of book 5, he really didn't care about Cho anymore, and he didn't mind talking to "HER" out of everyone else. big grin

I hope my predictions are right, cuz then I can try out for the part, and be Harry's girl !!! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.