house of healing pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
i found one

Ariadne
Yeah, I saw that too, so I was really surprised when it just skipped it in the movie.

BingaBonga
Oh, i just now realized that that was from the houses of healing... Oh I can't wait for the extended version!

Ariadne
The EE is going to be so amazing! Just eleven more months...

BingaBonga
I heard it's like 4 hours long... wow. *daydreams off into her little world*...

Ariadne
I've heard 4 hr 50 min... *starts planning EE marathon a year in advance*

ilvorlandobloom
i cant wait! wow, 11 months is so far away!

Exa
Hey theres also another from Faramir... Ill search for it...

Exa
Aragorn healing Faramir

fini
yeah those pics are OLD !!! sorry

Discos
I got tols it was more roughly 6hrs 30mins, but I suppose that would be a record and a soar arse

Exa
Yup, quite old indeed... but I wonder, are there any new ones?

ATM4eternity
Speaking of the EE, does anyone know if the mouth of sauron is supposed to be in it? cause i kinda missed him from the movie.

Ariadne
I don't think I'd seen the one of Aragorn and Faramir. Very cool.

I've heard that the Mouth of Sauron is going to be in the EE, but I'm not positive.

shadowy_blue
People, does anybody know if the Faramir-Eowyn romance will be in EE. And I don't mean like at the ending of the theatrical release that they were just standing next to each other. I mean, are there gonna be some interactions and stuff like that?? I'm sorry, it's just that Eowyn and Faramir is my favorite couple in LOTR. love

Sifer
Mouth of Sauron is in the EE. Ian McKellen stated it is over 5 hours long and even Jacko himself has said it will be over 4h50m wink Oh, and the Theatrical Version is apparently being released in March big grin

Member.
When Aragorn was crowned king and Faramir smiled at Eowyn, I didn't see a spark there. The reason PJ didn't add a few scenes in the movie was because it made the movie too long and it doesn't have anything to do with destroying the ring.

Bar-en-Danwedh
that first photo is not of the house of healing, it's from edoras. i've seen the footage it's from, there's wooden walls with all the decorations affiliated with meduseld.

that second shot i've never seen, but it looks more like it.

Kitoky
Does every city have their own House of Healing?

Darth Bandon
We have one here, but we call it a Bar & Grill.

Kitoky
LMAO

muse5
THANK YOU!!! i thought i was the only person who noticed that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.