JKozzy has left the building!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Alright, this is my last post of the year. (assures self that obsession will not override text) I just wanted to wish everybody a safe holiday, a Merry Christmas, and a fantastic New Year! I'm off to Florida, Western Carribbean, and Mexico. I shan't be back until Saturday, January 3rd, around 10 PM Eastern Standard time....
Show me how much you'll miss me smile
(psss it'll make me happy if somehow this thread is bumped when I get back stick out tongue)

Alrighty then. Bye!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

burlyman
close the door on your way out

dave123
finally! j/k smile

lil bitchiness
Bye JKozzy!! big grin Happy Holidays!

silver_tears
What they said wink well apart from burly blinkdevil

burlyman
happy

MC Mike
Bye... hehehe...

...now that HE left...

stick out tongue

JKozzy
I'm baaaaaaaaack! big grinbig grin

LanceWindu
Yay!

§pearhead
*points accusedly at kozzy* english project, tomorrow. WHEN!??

Captain REX
Good timing, JKozzy!

Veralidaine
elo J.....smile

JKozzy
I got home about ten minutes ago, lemme get stuff straightened out. I got your message but our machine's too stupid to tell us dates, only days. Was the message today or last saturday?stick out tongue
WOW. I CAN STILL TYPE!!!!
Yeah but it's on, I just dunno when.

§pearhead
that msg was today. i dint know when u were gettin back. call me tomorrow, we'll straighten out from there

JKozzy
k

nice to see a new avatar for you beer

§pearhead
the lurker wasnt doing me justice stick out tongue so i went with this one

silver_tears
KOZ eek! welcome home happy

JKozzy
nice
hey i got only 76 emails! a new record LOW. now to see which ones are real and what ones are spam.

JKozzy
Thanks! big grinbig grin

§pearhead
... i wonder what ive got. oh wait I DONT CARE. I NEVER CHECK IT.

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

§pearhead
ah yes a message to all. my email address is [email protected]. but send me nothing. i havent checked it in over 6 months. my aunt could have sent me a birthday email and id never know

Veralidaine
laughing out loud the holy cow....laughing out loud

JKozzy
a very holy cow indeed....

§pearhead
*sigh* yes the holy cow... i wish i remembered why. but at least i can say there arent any crazy 6-digit numbers following it like most ppl's are

JKozzy
Yup. Anyway I'm off to bed, I'll post my Caribbean Pics in the Art forum later on... big grin
And maybe I'll write up a basic synopsis of my trip if anyone wants to hear it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.