((((( O Dreams Interpreted O )))))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
Welcome!!!!

Please make yourselves comfortable in my gypsy motif rent a tent big grin

I am in the possession of a mystical magical Dream Book which deciphers the mysteries of all your dreams *moves arms around like psychic dream person*. Any dream you have, decipher I can. Some details I will require, and feel free to really elaborate on your deviant, sexual dreams wink

OK First Dream:
Ush's
I dreamt I was in a plan crash last night. Should have seen it coming; it was quite a long dream and we seemed to be flying at about 40 feet through most of it. Less at the end, of course.
---------------------------------------------
sad sad sad Bad Dream Ush
To dream of being in an airplane accident foretells gloomy returns for much disturbing and worrisome planning

Next dream please, maybe a happier one this time wink

Ratcat
Did Ush really send you that or are you just making it up?

If it is the latter then I am not sure that is is right to put words or dreams into peoples mouths...

Texas
He posted it in the 'What's your dream thread' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyone have a dream that involves RC getting hurt? evil face

ToMacco
*ToMacco takes Tex's magical dream book and boinks him in the head* evil face

Texas
I'm pretty sure I dont want to hear any of your demented dreams roll eyes (sarcastic) They probably all involve Tim Burton naked stick out tongue
wink rolling on floor laughing wink

ToMacco
eek! eek!

Tim Burton hasn't made a good movie since Beatlejuice.

I had a dream I was at work, then suddenly everyone had gigantic heads and we were all talking about spagetti.

Texas
I need more information to interpret said dream:
Were you hard at work? or just watching others work?

Ratcat
I've yet to find anyone brave enough to even TRY and hurt me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
Yeah, Ok. I said dream, which is not as in real life.
But I guess if you were in a dream, it would be more of a nightmare stick out tongue
anyways, enough bickering with old peopleroll eyes (sarcastic)

Tomacco:
smile smile smile Good dream you had:
To dream that you are at work denotes that you will win merited success by concentration of energy. It also denotes that hopeful conditions will surround you. To dream of swollen or large heads denotes you will have more good than bad in your life. I couldn't find anything about spaghetti, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your secret love infatuation with Tim Burtonbig grin
rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
Old People? Isn't that what the babies, with no money and no freedom say? laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Don't remember my dreams much but I'm always waking suddenly in the night with the solution to a technical problem at work. It's weird, I must go to sleep thinking about stuff. confused

Dim
I think dreams deal with your subconscious anxieties and feelings about what's going on in your life. ..

What does it say about monsters?..I have alot of those laughing out loud

Ratcat
Must be a Techie thing, I do that too.

One of the things I do a lot in my dreams is play Quake, not just dreaming of sitting at the computer, but actually running around shooting things up and stuff, but in Quake III. When that happens I usually wake up feeling totally exhausted.

Texas
Mech:
I'm always waking suddenly in the night with the solution to a technical problem at work.

sad sad sad Walking in the night=no good
To walk in the night, brings misadventure and unavailing struggle for contentment. So I guess that sollution you think is right, may not be the best sollution.

Dim:
What does it say about monsters?..I have alot of those
sad sad sad Monster=unhappy Dim
To dream of a monster, denotes that sorrow and misfortune hold prominent places in your immediate future

RC:
One of the things I do a lot in my dreams is play Quake, not just dreaming of sitting at the computer, but actually running around shooting things up and stuff, but in Quake III. When that happens I usually wake up feeling totally exhausted.

Your dream denotes that you are too old to play video games, and that you should go to bed early and drink plenty of 'Ensure' and stack up on 'Depends' stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

but seriously........
To dream of being in games, either hunting or killing or shooting or by other means, denotes fortunate undertakings by selfish motions

queeq
What does it mean when a penguin with an umbrella shows up in every dream?

yerssot
if it was Boba with an umbrella but no...

Texas
Queeq:sad sad sad

A penguin is a powerful symbol which denotes that a promise will not take flight. To see someone carrying an umbrella denotes that trouble and annoyance will beset you.

or.......

like ToMacco, you too have a secret love infatutation with Tim Burton as is symbolized by an umbrella carrying penguin as seen in Burton's: Batman Returns
rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
I bought Jaws on DVD. Then I watched it over beers and my friends house last night.

Then I dreamed I was being eat by a shart. So what does that mean, gypsy boy?

Texas
ToMacco:
sad sad sad To see a shark pursuing and attacking you, denotes that unavoidable reverses will sink you into despondent foreboading

ToMacco
Hmm, I think it's just my brain remembering that in the movie, then playing it back with me in it.

Texas
Only little girls and Finti have nightmares after watching Jaws
Oh, and you stick out tongue

finti
smile

finti
The first time I watched Jaws I didnt feel for a swim right afterwards I was very young at that time. I dont know why people get so scared at horror movies cause they are so "I know what coming next" kind of movies. No surprises in them. I guess the most scary movie I have seen must be the Exorcist

queeq
I don't have penguins running around in my dreams. I was just wondering. big grin

How about bouncing hippo's?

Ratcat
Just wondering about Texas's age fixation thing? Especially when I am by no means the eldest here? What is it Texas, looking for a Sugar daddy??? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Trust me, you're DEFINATELY barking up the wrong tree there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
Tee-hee, Tex wants to be RC's *****. laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud

finti
big grin rolling on floor laughing

Lara
whats this book? you see I have a dream interpretation book at home by my bed. its like a dictionary. Its a great help seeming as I have some whaky dreams, seriously whaky dreams. and in some cases deja vu in waking life. at thats really freaky. but enough of that what seal or publication stamp has this book got on it?
I had a real problem trying to find mine.
you know REM sleep can some times be a living hell for me.

yerssot
deja vu's can be great sometimes; but also very scary...
hey, nightmares are common, so it's not like you are the only one

Ratcat
Eugh!!!! No Thank YOU!

I don't want the fruity cowboy any where near me, that's for sure.

Texas
Fruity?
Careful RC, you might offend some people here.

Sugardaddy?
I think not!

More of a sugar grandpa in your case!
Besides, I'm not turned on by old wrinkled men with large breasts who have a Mickey Mouse fetish!stick out tongue

You might want to ask Mech and Finti though! They could each tackle one of your enormous breasts stick out tongue

The book I have, Lara, is 10,000 Dreams Interpreted by G.H. Miller, it's published by Barnes & Noble

Queeq:
Bouncing Hippos
sad sad sad Nothing in particular about bouncing, but to see a Hippo foretells that you will have great loss threatening you, and that you will have secret troubles

are you sure you didn't confuse a bouncing Hippo with a bouncing RC? stick out tongue

smokin' I rule smokin'

Ushgarak
That is a pure libel on hippops, Tex!

I had a dream that I was lost in a deep, dark forest the other day... what does that tell you?

Actually, don't answer that, because a. it's rude and b. I made it up.

When I was younger I had a recurring dream about being hunted, running through my primary school chased by a nutter with a crossbow.

Last dream I remember was a REALLY irritating one where I was mediating between different groups of pixies. This dream was SO insidious that after I woke up, lying there in the dark (about 4 in the morning) I couldn't get the damn thing out my head. In fact, I was still trying to think of a diplomatic solution to the problem. No matter how much I thought to myself 'this is all crap', parts of my brain INSISTED on working on the problem, and I couldn't sleep.

There, that;s given him some work.

Ratcat
Screw you Ush.

Texas
What the hell's a pixie? confused sad

Ushgarak
You don't know what a pixie is? So much for interpreting THAT dream...

Something wrong, RC?

Texas
Ush:
When I was younger I had a recurring dream about being hunted, running through my primary school chased by a nutter with a crossbow.

To dream of being persued, denotes that sorrow and misfortune hold prominent places in your immediate future.

To visit the schoolhouse of your childhood days, portends that discontent and discouraging incidents overshadow the present

A crossbow in a dream deotes, great gain reaped from the inability of others to carry out plans

Pixie = Polar Ionospheric X-Ray Imaging Experiment?????

ToMacco
I think you got ripped off when you bought that book, my good man! stick out tongue

mechmoggy
A pixie is like a little elf or sprite, you dumb ass cowboy! stick out tongue

Lara
or to put in simpler terms for you Tex seeming as your so dumb, a fairy!

finti
oh a *** big grin

Lara
arh! what did you have to say that for!?
I'm trying to give up smoking!

or so my mother wishes I would but that will never happen. I like winding her up too much. laughing out loud

finti
well i didnt mean a limey ***

Lara
well what did you mean?

mechmoggy
He means the American fruity type "***". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
Lets stick with talking about pixies...it's safer.

Lara
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
ok hows this picture?
http://gryffingoddess.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/medusafinal.jpg

Texas
Your image hosted by Tripod picture, is just spectacular Lara roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pixie = elf???
You British people are making it even more impossible for us Americans to understand youroll eyes (sarcastic)

It's going to be easier to understand the French, me thinks stick out tongue

So which is it, an elf?, or as that genius lara put it, a fairy?, which is no where near an elf roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ush?

Just for the record, I refuse to interpret any of Finti's or Mech's *** dreams stick out tongue

finti
no dreams Tex, just my impression of you big grin

Texas
smile smile Awhhhhhhhhhhhh smile smile

Ushgarak
Good Lord, Tex, you are the first person I have met who does not know what a Pixie is. It's not a specifically European term! Homer has mentioned pixies in the Simpsons...

Texas
Well apparntely some Europeans are confused too, some say elf, others say fairy.
Elf's are elfs
Faries are faries
Pixies are Polar Ionospheric X-Ray Imaging Experiments

and that's final!!!! cool

Ushgarak
Elf, pixie, faerie and brownie are all pretty interchangable, Tex.

Texas
Oppss, here we go again.............
A brownie is a choclate dessert with nuts
A fairy is a tiny creature with wings that has magical powers
An elf is a midget type person, with no wings or any foreseeable special powers.(Santas helpers)

Not interchangeable

Ushgarak
Well, aren't those VERY specific definitions, Tex! You really ought to broaden your horizons more.

mah
an elf is not a midget-type, an elf is a beautiful, mysterious human-like creature with long pointy ears.

Texas
Apparently, in dreams, mystical creatures are very powerful symbols, and thus each has a different denotation.

yerssot
hmmm, from what I know of Dutch (or Flemish perhaps) we call elfs small persons, humanoid, that can have special powers and have wings...

Texas
You see, that answers it.
Each culture is different

Ushgarak
Answers what? You were the one trying to pin it down to something specific, Tex.

yerssot
and I'm not even sure if it's Dutch or Flemish ...

Texas
Answers that fact that depending on where you live, mystical creatures differ in definition. Hence me not beign familiar with pixie!

Ushgarak
But pixies are very much known in the US!

And actually, most of our mythological inspiration for these things is exactly the same. We're all bought up on (more or less) the same legends.

yerssot
just checked with my mother and she also said that elfs had wings HERE

Texas

Ushgarak
Oh, how deprived you must be to live in a world withot pixies... maybe it's a Texan thing.

yerssot
what? that I don't brake for bjork fetish?

Dim
Okay..Ush told me to tell you, Tex. that I..(an American) know what a pixie is...I also know what an elf, a gnome, a changling, a bownie and a fairy is...

Oh...and a sprite.

Ushgarak
a-HA!

Texas
Well I will only let Ush win if 3 more Americans 'truthfully' admit they know what a Pixie is.

Then you can all point and laugh at me big grin

mechmoggy
Come on then the yanks, I wanna point and laugh at Tex! stick out tongue

finti
Yeah the non cola beverage big grin

Dim
Tex, are you insinuating that I'm lying? eek!

finti
I think he is Dim, kick his ass

yerssot
come on Dimmy!
don't let that Tex-boy say you are lying!

mechmoggy
Ooooh a fight!

*Crowd gathers around Dim and Tex all singing "scrap, scrap, kick em' in the trap"* (That's what we did at my junior school anyway) big grin

yerssot
*on Batman theme*
nah nah nah nah nah nah Dimmy, Dimmy, Dimmy...

Lara
Originally posted by Texas
Your image hosted by Tripod picture, is just spectacular Lara roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex, actually its the Greek Goddess, Medusa. *whispers to yers: lets hope that Tex turns to stone!**laughs*

Texas
embarrasment Of course not!!!, Ohhhh, I'm sooo embarassed!!!!embarrasment

I meant that I didn't want other people (who dont know what a pixie is) to say they know what a pixie is, just so that they could point and laugh at me.

embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

anyways, I can see that so far only 1 American knows what a pixie is, looks like I'm gonna wincool

Dim
queeq's American and he knows what a pixie is..that makes two.

Texas
He's not American, he lives in Flemland or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
I'm as American as you are, Tex.

OK, what does it mean when twenty paperclips sing "Take me to the moon", while sailing a paper boat on the creamy waters of the milky way?

yerssot
that means that you have to stop drinking...

mah
queeq:
you're american? confused confused

queeq
You'll find out I'm full of surprises.

yerssot
and some call that "yellow water"...

mah
but you're dutch, eh?

queeq
Yup.

Texas
He went to the Netherlands to avoid the taxes big grin

Queeq:

OK, what does it mean when twenty paperclips sing "Take me to the moon", while sailing a paper boat on the creamy waters of the milky way?

Your dream denotes that you should stop 'inhaling' at least 4 hours prior to bedtime big grin

queeq
laughing out loud

But it's not my dream.

Also, obviously you know very very very little about Dutch taxes. If you think you pay a lot of taxes, come and have a look here. You'll donate me some money on a monthly basis. big grin

finti
Anybody want to pay my taxes, just 42% at the time being.

queeq
A bit more here. But I think the Norse VAT's are worse then here.

finti
24% on commerse goods, 12% on food.

Texas
The only tax that I personally have paid is sales tax at the store. It's 8.25% on everything except bread and milk.

Trying to keep this sucker on topic......according to my dream book......

Taxes:
To dream that you pay your taxes, foretells that you will succeed in destroying evil influences rising around you.

hmmmmmmm................ I wonder if the government had any part in publishing this bookwink

Doesn't Taxes, look like Texas? Maybe that's why everyone hates Texans, subconsciously they're relating us to Taxes big grin

Ushgarak
Taxans, eh?

Look, on the idea that you now have a vague idea what a Pixie is, can you properly analyze that dream for me?

Texas
Ush:
Last dream I remember was a REALLY irritating one where I was mediating between different groups of pixies.
Mediating in what way? Do you remeber any details?

Texas
Nothing in particular on mediating, but.......

Giving assistance to anyone in a dream, foretells that you will be favored in your efforts to rise to a higher posistion

you weren't offering legal mediation to these pixies, right? Cause that's a totally different interpretation big grin

Still cant help you with pixies, choose one:
Elf
Fairy
IMP
Monster
Nymph
Vampire
Gargoyle
Dragon
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Ehh, it was probably just nuts, anyway.

I'll go to sleep soon and see if I have a dream more readily suited for analysis...

Texas
Maybe a naughty dream? eek!

finti
or more into your department Tex, wet dreams

yerssot
so always have an umbrella with you when you sleep outside!

finti
daft.
So you havent had one yet yers? big grin

queeq
laughing out loud

How about Trolls?

mechmoggy
They could have them I suppose.... confused

queeq
And salamanders?

Dim
salamanders?..sounds shady to me...

Lara
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud yers! whats your brain made of? actually dont answer that! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
san... ow! not tellin? ok; let's keep it a secret then!

queeq
Too late. evil face

Texas

ToMacco
probably a swan terd stick out tongue

queeq
XTC pills.

mechmoggy
Is that the 80's bands pharmaceutical products or are you talking disco biscuits? wink

mah
yuck sad

yerssot
now mah is paralyzed for the rest of his life...

mah
probably

yerssot
nope, you can still type

Lara
too bad!

yerssot
now who is being rude?

Gundark
Jar Jar probably has had a wet dream or two....

Ushgarak
Ba-dum-boom...

Texas
Jar Jar probably has had a wet dream or two....

I wouldn't mind having a wet dream about Jar Jareek!

To dream of encourting space aliens, means that you will meet people whom you consider bizarre and strange. You will at first feel uncomfortable with them, but they will soon become very positive influences in your life smile

yerssot
"I wouldn't mind having a wet dream about Jar Jar"

I knew there was something wrong with you!

Texas
I wouldn't mind having one about you either wink

roll eyes (sarcastic) barf roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
are you hitting at To? eek!

Captain
I dreamed I was at a circus having tea with the elephant man and the bearded lady what does that mean

yerssot
that you love the circus? don't know, you have to wait for Texas for this...

Gundark
It means you shouldn't visit the circus.

Dim
clowns...*shudders*

yerssot
if you shudder already, how have you been with queeq around? wink

Edna Witch
ooh bullsaeye!

Texas
I dreamed I was at a circus having tea with the elephant man and the bearded lady what does that mean

To dream of being at a circus denotes, that you will have a pleasant and profitable business and a congenial companion. smile smile

Let's hope your congenial companion isn't a woman with an overactive thyroid i.e. bearded ladywink

having tea......
denotes that social pleasures will pall on you, and you will seek to change your feelings by serving others in their sorrow

Dreaming of clowns is real bad business when it comes to dreams sad There no good I tell ya.........

yerssot
You'll meet queeq eek! lol

Ratcat
What, no pizza? laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Why pizza? confused

queeq
Any woman shudders around me, and then they come for seconds.... and thirds, and fourths... and so on. evil face

Dim
Why? Are you a clown?

queeq
In a way. wink

Lara
I dont! I just cringe!

queeq
That's normal, that's the first stage. big grin

Lara
are you sure about that Queeq?
I some how dont think so!

Dim
laughing out loud Lara seems resistant to your charms..

yerssot
he has charmes???? wow!

Texas
A clam has more charm rolling on floor laughing

queeq
You made it with a clam then?

And Lara's too far in my web to say she's irresistable. She just doesn't realise it..... yet. big grin

Ushgarak
Gosh,. not again...

mechmoggy
"The intricate and seductive web of queeq"

Sounds like a SW EU book title. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
if it gets not rejected smile

Dim
*on the phone*
"So it 's agreed..never never do the queeq series...yes..okay"

yerssot
how much did they paid you for that info dim?

Lara
I'm really gonna give that ego of yours a bashing queeq!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>