A Second Chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starlitegrl
I borke up with my boyfriend beacuse i saw him kissing his exgirlfriend in the hallway. He swore that she kissed him...but i said i dint care, and i told him that it was over.....now, he is like beggin me to forgive him and for a second chance.....i really like him...but i dont believ in second chances in a relationship...
would any of you guys give a second chancE?

The Force
it'd depend on what they did

BidMyBlood2Run
I would give him a second chance

Aqua
i let my ex get a second chance but he still cheated on me

silver_tears
I don't believe in this really because it is as if you are saying oh go ahead I don't mind and he may do it again erm

The Force
then get a bazooka and blow his head off thumb up

Aqua
OK! but i dont have a bazooka just have guns...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/2guns.gifhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif

BidMyBlood2Run
yeah, but I'm a hopeless romantic, and if I feel there is something there, and he wants me to take him back, I would rather have him cheat on me for a second time and then call the relationship off, then wondering "what if" for the rest of my life.
We are only human, we all stumble and fall. It's only natural. To do it again though, and not learn from the mistake, then I would dump him.

silver_tears
Valid points and very noble....
I am myself a romantic, and I believe in second chances, but there are some things I can't forgive.
However it very much depends on the level of cheating, a little peck I can forgive bt if it's something serious then he's out packing!

VallejoKid707
if u really like him then give him a second chance but keep a close eye on him.

Veralidaine
i definitely agree wit u on dat..yes

Tired Hiker
I said no, because I would just rather not give my last ex the time of day! She can go suck an egg. I will refrain from saying worse things. On the other hand, I should have voted yes, because I would totally go out with my first gf in a heartbeat. I wish I would have met her later in life. Oh well. Bah humbug.

badkittykitty
I totally agree with you..people make mistakes...what if you made the same mistake..wouldnt you want a second chance?

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I would. Especially since I sorta cheated on my first love and she's the one I miss the most. Bah Humbug.

Tired Hiker
I was bad in my early twenties. Bah Humbug.

Veralidaine
laughing out loud u n ur 'bah humbug'..... tis funny! eek!

stinkfist462
i choose yes ..

Gotwa
I said no for the hell of it. I don't bother with relationships. stick out tongue

stinkfist462
laughing out loud
why not ?

Gotwa
Waste of time in my eyes. stick out tongue

stinkfist462
dude .. how old are you ?

Gotwa

Tired Hiker
Someone's gonna cheat on someone or someone's gonna kill the other person, or run them over four times with a tractor. Love ain't worth it.

Gotwa
I wanna run someone over with a tractor.. that'd be cool..

stinkfist462
yes

Veralidaine
i second dat..yes

NyC-gUrL
I'd give him a second chance, and if he'd cheat on me again...I'D KICK HISS ASS WEARING STILETTO'S!!!!

happy

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing same ere! yes

starlitegrl
ahahah....i would make him regret bein born.

Matrix_man
remind me not to cheat on u....

kalantiaw
i don't get it... why would you give somebody a second chance when the first one they blew... it like giving a recovering alcoholic a drink... he cheated before and he will cheat again... cut yourself loose before it's too late... never trust anybody that puts a knife in your back... f*ck brutus...

oh, by the way, my answer is a modest HELL NO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.