Help Me!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuziMarie
Hey everyone...this is my first time posting! I have a problem. I am trying to think of the title of this movie and for the life of me I just cannot do so. embarrasment Here is the basic plot:
There is this girl and she needs a roommate but she only wants to live with a gay man. So this guy falls in love with her and pretends to be gay (This man also works at some physic hotline i believe) so he can move in with her. They live together and this whole time she thinks he is gay. Then she finds out he is not gay and they have this big falling out. And finally at the end They get back together. Some more little details are that the girl is a painter and the guy sticks a note to her window with gum at the end to tell her of his love. I dont believe it had any big stars in it, and it is not The Object of My Affection . I would be ever so delighted if anyone could help me with this! I'm pretty sure it was made in the 90's. Now after that ramble i hope someone knows this movie! Thanks all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.