Hobbit Sighting!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
THAT IS IT, I AM MOVING, TOMARROW. PACKING MY BAGS AND MOVING!!!!!!!!

ClickyClicky

I am moving to LA, how is he ever gonna fall in love with me if we live so far apart? I am sooooo jelous!!!!!! sad

AngelArwen
blink

ilvorlandobloom
w.t.f.... What the f**k?....?

Exa
eek!

fini
uh someone call the paddy wagon please

Discos
i ist confooosed no?

Aurora
Confused? embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment I sorry!!!!!!

I am gonna move to LA in case "I" am in a theater and DOM comes in! Does that explain anything better?

sauron
not a thing...... *goes back to huddling in the corner away from aurora*

nazgulinthedark
*joins in corner* i have no earthly idea what she is talking about, but the ringwraiths rule

SilverFighter
We will welcome you with open arms!!!!!.........just as long as you tell us what you talking about????

Member.
I hope you and Dom will live a happy life and have many children.

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud *laughs from corner*

Member.
I, too, am laughing.

Aurora
Now I am confused! Oh Well. If the walls are padded I am safe! LOL

AliasNeo52
I understand wut she is saying! You all are just "slow"! ( no offense)

GABRIEL05
I saw a hobbit once. Sprite little creature, if he was fond of beer and food.

Gotwa
This is an absolutely pointless thread. I saw nothing worth reading in that thing.. I don't even know how you got hobbit out of it -.-

fini
* fini looks at Aurora and then looks for the shock paddles, the girl is delusional, some EST would HELP*

LegolasIsMyMan
im with aurora

LegolasIsMyMan
cant you people understaand anything ..........

Aurora
Thank u thank u I was beginning to feel really crazy.

Okay for those who do not understand me, I will spell it out.
1. The article is about Dominic Monaghan. He plays a hobbit in LOTR. He went to a theater in LA ( so in turn he was sighted) i.e. Hobbit Sighting
2. I like dominic monaghan, and i would love to meet him.
3. If I had been there I would have met him.
4. As a joke I said I could move there, so I could meet him.stick out tongue

Quick check up: Dom=hobbit= being seen= sighting= aurora= big fan= wants to meet him= jokingly going to move

R we okay so far??

Okay next then: I made joke (apparently not caught by many) that we will never fall in love if I live far away. So I should move......

Any questions? Humor transplants? Paddy wagon rides? Anyone not on the same page mentally?? rolling on floor laughing

Aurora
angel angel embarrasment embarrasment big grin big grin blink blink

fini
* fini calls the paddy wagon people to bring some clowns with them*

Aurora
Thats it. I will get in on my own free will. U are making me feel crazy!

Aurora
huh *hears knock on door* messed *sees pretty white van* ooooohhhhhh
(next thing she knows) doctor erm sleep wacko

fini
girl!!!, ur in here with us.............who are you fooling???..........you, me, we're allllllllllll crazy

but i aint crazy bout no actors from lotr, its sad to put hopes on people you dont know, i want what i could feel, hear, smell, taste etc etc

Aurora
Company??? Oh boy!

Aurora
If only! Oh well we all have our crazy moments . Just seems I am sharing mine. LOL embarrasment

Member.
Don't fret, i understood your joke, it was extremely funny.

Aurora
Thank u Member. I appricate ur good wishes earlier. U will most definatly get a invite to the reception. wink

Member.
Thank you, should i bring a present?

Aurora
My guess is that we will register at several music stores, he really likes music. And Sears they have everything!!!

Member.
That's execellent, i'll just buy everything at Sears.

Aurora
You were just upgraded to the wedding as well as the reception! Oh and would u like the fish, chicken, or steak?

Member.
Thank you. I would rather have all three.

Aurora
Done! And your date?

Member.
Oh, but that would be my brain. You can't live without it and it can't live without you, the perfect date.

Aurora
Hum, do u need an extra chair or will just one do?

Member.
lol, screw this formality, i'm tried of this good grammar crap. :P lol, that would be two seats.

Aurora
I'll be sure to make the arrangements, good morining, good afternoon, and good night. I am exiting the way I came. big grin

Member.
lol, i bid u farewell.

Aurora
We have just decided that the cake will be chocolate. UMMMMM!!!!

Member.
lol, i love chocolate.

Aurora
Good, try and keep my guests happy I do!

Aurora
If I keep talking fini is lible to track me down and admitt me to the hospital herself. The we will have to use the church chapel.

Kitoky
Now if someone went as a Nazgul I'd offer to drive 9827509270 miles to LA

Aurora
LOL That is a long way for a nazul.

Darth Bandon
Indeed wacko

orlisgrl15
Aurora, i don't know what you look like but w/ Dom's looks your children are going to be so pretty!!! oh and i wanna go to your wdding. i just love going to weddings happy

Kitoky
Wedding!?!? Can everything be in black? Oh no wait, that's a funeral....erm...ok....

Pipage558
Can i come to the wedding pleaz? roll eyes (sarcastic) ! I can bring all of the ale that the hobbits drink! beer and pipe weed!

LegolasIsMyMan
Man, I have that covered, you knwo the pipe weed and the Ale, i am here catorer, aren't i Auora??

Aurora
We welcome all the ale and pipe weed that can be brought. Everyone is invited of course (even fini who thinks I am completly mad). It will be a wonderfully fun event, and I am sure that the ale will help the event along, of course. The honeymoon of course will have to be kept private and all, wouldn't want that getting out or anything. Hummmmm very interesting thought.

There is one problem has been discovered tho. "Who will tell Dom about it?" But as I said, I am packing my bags soon and will be in LA in no time. smile wink

LegolasIsMyMan
OHH OHHH OHH, i will tell dom, hee hee hee

Aurora
That is one thing off my to do list!

LegolasIsMyMan
Oh i love to tell things, and man this is great becuase, he will be VERY surprised!!!!

Pipage558
Then what can a hobbit like me do? messed

Aurora
There is always room for more!!!!!!!

Pipage558
YAY! i feel special!

A.D. Skinner
AD wonders how many times Aurora has been married ????

Smodden
laughing.......AD hows ur marige thingy going?

A.D. Skinner
Couldn't be better Smodden..thank you for asking.

tassie
has the wedding happened already?

A.D. Skinner
No, it hasn't...was supposed to be two weeks ago and I wasn't here...then it was supposed to have been last week, but she wasn't here...

So we have postponed it yet again !

shadowy_blue
About the topic, I have a classmate who looks like a Hobbit but just because he has curly hair. But he's not short with slightly pointy ears or something, he just has curly hair who acts like a Hobbit and loves LOTR, so that's a plus. thumb up big grin

I also know someone named Elijah Wood. I was very surprised to know that too. Unfortunately, he's not Elijah "Frodo" Wood..he's just....Elijah Wood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.