the new batman movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
wow, its strange knowing darren aronfsky (yes i probably mis-spelled it), it doesnt seem like it would be his type of movie, his other 2 are just so strange, i wonder if he'll take his unique style over to the batman movie, or if he'll simmer down a bit.

ToMacco
They're making ANOTHER one? sad (sigh) sad

Machine
rumors are that howard stern plays the scarecrow god i hope not i hate him , but the new batman is gonna be a little ****ing crazy i think. darren going to make a new name for action adventure.

yerssot
wasn't it "Batman of the future"?

Texas

yerssot
sorry! yeah, I heared about Year One, not sure about it's good...

ToMacco
Oscar caliber, huh Tex?

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
You've obviously never seen an Aronofsky film roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pi and Requiem for a Dream are masterpieces!!!!!

BackFire349
Pi is good, but requiem for a dream is a masterpiece, one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Texas
Ellen Brystryn was amazing, the scene with the refrigrator and her performance in the subway car were beyond amazing!!!! and to think that AMPAS gave the Oscar to that bimbo Julia Roberts roll eyes (sarcastic) So far I've only seen the Edited Version, I'm hoping to get the NC-17 DVD soon. smile

ToMacco
It would have to take a pretty damn good direction to get an Oscar. Batman 3 and 4 were SOOOOOOO bad.

Batman; The Begining huh? Why are all these movie makers going back to make up the first part of the story now? They are copying GL, those bastards.

BackFire349
i own the un-edited version, ive never seen the cencored one

Texas
3 was horrible too!!!!! Schumacher is a retard!!!!!!!!!

I think it's going to be interesting getting to see how Bruce Wayne, a regular ole billionaire, becomes Batman cool

ToMacco
a regular billionare? Is there such thing?

Besides, they already told us why he became Batman. His parents were murdered by the Joker, so he dedicated his life to fighting crime.

I'll wait for it on video.

Texas
Yeah, they edited out some of the 'dildo scenes' and other parts here and there. A big red CENSORED sign pops up as the movie starts, letting you know that it's not being seen in it's intended form. Blockbuster refused to carry it if it wasn't censoredroll eyes (sarcastic) So what kind of special features does the DVD have?

Texas
Yeah, but peoples parents are murdered every day, and they dont decide to become batpeople!! I hear it's going to be a real head trip eek!

ToMacco
Well, it doesn't surpise me!

If you're a kid, and you see something like you're parents getting shot and killed right in front of you, something in the mind snaps. Then you think "I think I'll dress up like a bat from now on"

ToMacco
Besides, the series will never be as bizarre as you hope. The movie will still be designed for kids, so they can sell of the Batman toys.

Texas
I want details! I want to know where this whole Bat fetish comes from!!!! He sees his parents killed as a child, but alot happens inbetween then and the time he becomes Batman! He doesn't become BatBoy you know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
Oh believe me, this is going to be R rated for sure! Not a childrens movie in the least. WB wants a complete opposite of the previous movies! It's getting an R rating for sure. No toys for this movie. There saving that for Batman Beyond!

ToMacco
Maybe PG13. There is no way they would disreguard that kids would want to see it.

Texas

ToMacco
Well, let's hope at the very least they keep that candyass George Cloony away from the next films.

Texas
Eugh!! I can't stand that pretty boy George Clooney!
He would of made a better BatGirl!! big grin

Machine
you know there will be a scene where catwoman and bay girl are using a dildo . and batman drills himself in the head .

ToMacco
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .is that true? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

That's hillarious Machine!!!!!!
ToMacco doens't get it, cause he hasn't seen Pi or Requieum for a Dream stick out tongue

ToMacco
You're right, Texas. I don't get it. I need to see that film.

finti
oh crap yet another Batman movie, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I hope they decide not to make it.

Texas
I understand where he's coming from, the previous Batman movies were tortureous!!!! sad

ToMacco
Yes they were

BackFire349
the first one was awesome

ToMacco
The first two were good.

Ushgarak
I think we can all agree that the fourth one was without hope.

ToMacco
Even three was bad. But yes, four was even worse.

Texas
The only thing that Batman Returns semi watchable, was the soundtrack featuring yours truly, The Smashing Pumpkins cool

I love part 2!!

finti
All of them sucked.

Machine
i love 1 ,2 ,3 i think they are all great but for petes sake batman and robin was certainly the worst film of that year and on the top 20 worst films since film was invented and they had to ruin a great character like Bain man that was a bad movie .so who is going to be the villian or villians in batman year one?

ToMacco
Hey Matt, I beleive that Batman and Robin featured the Smashing Pumpkins song "The Beginning is the End and the End is the Begining". Not Batman Returns.

Get your facts strait, dumbass! big grin big grin cool rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Machine
LOL get your spelling straight smart ass

BackFire349
oh no, i hope its not going to be freddy prinze jr....

Machine
dont worry it l be carson daly . you know it culd happen . a commerical plot to get all those little whore that watch trl to see batman

Augeybana
good advertisement he have too admit.

coolboarder98
I thought the whole series of comics after Gotham was destroyed and they started to rebuild. I could be wrong (it's been awhle since I last picked up and read a Batman comic). I also think it would be cool if they did a movie of some of the crossovers Batman's done(working with Spawn, Superman etc.)

Kyle Raynar
when this movie comes out they should put lady shiva and the training process in there

patsfan1224
i just came on this forum looking for answers about the new batman movie. reading some of the messages i find it interesting, i would like to know more if any of you could tell me, and when this "new" movie will be coming out
thanx
a batman fan

BOPRecruit 16
the first two with micheal keaton were passing, the other ones after became too fake and corny. yes, i do hope the movie makes tone it down. i heard the scarecrow was going to be the main/only villian.

el_barto
well i heard that the vilain in the movie is the scare craow and he is played by maralyn manson Happy Dance

el_barto
i have no idea who plays batman

el_barto
well cya

ragesRemorse
keaton is the best batman and there should be no others

therealbatman
i don't care what anyone says the should come out with another batman movie. and since we all know Micheal Keaton won't play Batman i hope George Clooney does, and that Chris O'Donnell plays Robin.

therealbatman
they should just continue with the batman saga with the scarecrow and for gods sakes dont let howard stern play the scarecrow.

ragesRemorse
isnt anyone else sick of the batman just foiling another bad guy movie? i htought clooney did a good job but surrounded by a bad movie he diddnt get his props

nacciw
there is going to be a batman year one and scarecrow is the villian, i have heard no news on whether howard stern would play the part but the did decide ashton kutcher is playing batman.

el_barto
a friend of mine told me that this movie is not a sequel because the 3rd and th 4rth movie sucked so much ass mad but that is just my opinion and george clooney sucked in that movie smokin' cya

el_barto
so this is not a SEQUEL they are starting it all over

el_barto

gregmss
the unedited edition of what

ragesRemorse
ashton kutchar as batman? the batman franchise was already set on fire theres no need to throw gasoline on it. ashton kutchar is a whiny little know it all bit*h. I never thought there could be a superhero blunder worse than the original fantasic four movie, or ben affleck as daredevil but if kutchar is batman that would be the worse blunder in movie history

scarecrow
Ummm just to let you guys know Darin Arnofsky is not going to direct the new batman movie and that year one is now dead which i am disappointed because he seamed like a perfect fit, but Christopher Nolan (Memento) will write and direct his version of batman which borrows similar ideas from Arnofsky's Year One like the vilain Scarecrow (Hooray he's the best vilain ever) and that it's early on when bruce first becomes batman. Rumored to play batman is Guy Pearce and rumored to play Scarecrow is uhhh his name escapes me(the guy in Willard and the creepy thin guy in charlies Angels.)
P.S. Nolan is also good for batman expect it to be dark and bloody like batman was supposed to be made.

Morph
...No, REALLY?! (Sarcasm, of course. no expression )

stargut
Didn't they cover the bruce wayne/batman transformation in Batman:Mask of the Phantasm?

Sindee
batman rocks oh yeah he kicks butt he is the best super hero ever robin fights by his side. He is cool. eek! yes yes Happy Dance rock

billyboyd4ever
i heard christian bale was gonna be batman...is that all over now?

cyberharpie
Dunno.
But Bale would be great! whistle

He's got the edge...the evil grin....the sexy bod....

What more can I say?

oomurph64
Ok Batman 1 &2 weren't bad, there was a few little fruity things that went with them but that was just because they were made back in the day. I think Ashton Kutcher would be a ****in joke if he played batman.
George Clooney would suck too. Marilyn Manson playing the Scarecrow is hard to belive but if he did it would be awesome. So batman:The Frightening is with the Scarecrow and Batman year one is just bruce wayne becoming batman, that movie will be interesting. Yeah i hope the movies are dark and stuff not all shitty like the last 2.

oomurph64
And i also hear they're makin a batman vs. superman movie
what about johnny depp as batman??

Hegemon875
First off the movies are what we comic savvy people would call "elseworlds". Basically that means taking a character out of his or her normal settings and giving them a new and original one.
The comics that are not elseworld are part of the stories continuity or orgininal storyline which is only in the comics. In the Batman continuity it was a petty thief a "nobody" who was just desperate, that killed Bruce Waynes Parents.

Hegemon875
Sadly that is the truth.

Hegemon875
If you actually believe that you're very niave.

el_barto
man if this movie IS a sequel i will be so disappointed cause the last 2 movies sucked allot and George Conney was a sad sad actor in #4 i feal sorry for him that probably hurt his "sexiest man in the world crap" i hope that the movie is R or at least PG-13 cause if it was PG it would drop like a rock in the ocean and if it were G it would be like a huge drill going to the center of the planet i love this pic laughing

el_barto
hello?

noneok
yeah i hope it doesnt have anny thing to do with the other movies that would be stupid

coolboarder98
If I remember some of the stuff I've read about the Batman comics and even a few snippits from the first three movies, I think that Bruce Wayne finds a series of connecting caves that stretch for miles under his parents and now his mansion. I think he falls down a crack in the ground that is the roof of the largest of the caverns and sees like a humungous bat flying around. He somehow gets inspired by the bat to avenge his parents as well as to keep the same thing happening to other people.

Searose
YES! YES! YES! JONNY DEPP AS BATMAN! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.