What Is KoRn's Best Album?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
one of my all time favorite bands. they're amazing and i dont care what anyone might say against them.

anyway they have now made 6 albums, most of which have been very good, with one exception. it took me ages to decide, but my fave is Follow the Leader....but i might change my mind anytime.

vote for your fave yes

BackFire
Definately their Self titled first album, some of the finest 'angst' rock ever.

total metalhead
yeah that was my second choice. Blind is an amazing song.

in flames
self titteld...one of the best albums of all time!!

for me it's between follow the leader and life is peachy...a.d.i.d.a.s is a great song...

Gotwa
Follow The Leader and KoRn were the best.

lil bitchiness
Korn and Issues for me!

GABRIEL05
lets see worst album...the one with all the whining on it.

SpetsNaz
Korn is definetly one of their best albums (for me its the best). It was during the time when they weren't played on MTV and they actually cared how they sounded.

in flames
true to that..plus jon davis still had it back then all the emotion in his voice and the screams were RAW AS HELL but they fell down right after follow the leader...but still i like them

Vampiree
i voted for life is peachy and untouchables, LIP because of a.d.i.d.a.s. and untouchables cuz of alone i break big grin

total metalhead
ah man i HATE Untouchables!!! its so boring. it only has 2 good songs in my opinion, Here to Stay and Hollow Life.

in flames
here to stay
no ones there
hating
one more time

are the only songs i like from it,it shows that they are capable of doing something different from thier previous albums and still be good,but the rest stinks

tabby999
i think even thought Follow the Leader was prolly what they'll be remembered for, i think Take A Look In The Mirror has so much potential to be thier best

in flames
better then self titteld ? TALITM is a good come back..but it sounds repeative at some parts..but still something all korn fans wanted since life is peachy

Jaxi D
Follow the Leader, KoRn or Take A Look in The Mirror.

sugarxen
Korn for shoots and ladders and blind (of course!)

in flames
Blind/shoots and ladders/faget/clown/ball tounge/need to/divine...superub.

total metalhead
ah man i really hate Faget!

in flames
its one of the reasons they got big enough to make follow the leader..musically its korn at thier best..raw/straight/angery

total metalhead
yeah the rest of the album is excellent i just dont like Faget. Clown is brilliant though. at bit over the top at the end but still great.

BackFire
The song Daddy is incredibly heart breaking, it's the song that shows just how much emotion they put into their music.

in flames
yes...they kinda over did it though..the chorus is the best thing about daddy...the lyrics messed

total metalhead
oh man i had to bump this just to say that every time i listen to Take A Look in the Mirror it just gets better and better. its got so many amazing tracks, Deep Inside, Here It Comes Again, Yall Want a Single, Im Done and especially Lets Do This Now. id put it up there with Korn and Follow the Leader almost.

in flames
lets do this now is my fav track from the new album

GREAT INTRO : baggpipes
fats chorus
acceptable lyrics compared to thier last two albums
jons voice is RAW

thats all i want in a korn song!!!

total metalhead
yes yep. it almost sounds like it could be from self-titled. its such a contrast when you listen to that and listen to something off Untouchables like Alone I Break. you can hardly tell its the same band.

Jaxi D
i like Life Is Peachy

stinkfist462
korn and life is peachy are my fav

nazgulinthedark
whats korn? blink

stinkfist462
OMG !! ... nazzy.. dont post on threads or topics you dont know about !! mad

nazgulinthedark
sad

stinkfist462
sprry but it annoys people.. *cough*me*cough*

total metalhead
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad miffed miffed mad mad

sad im sorry....i gotta take some time to calm down here.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.