too long?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BurnetteBeauty1
When i went to go see the third movie, people where starting to get up when the screen went black... then annother scene would come! but i didnt mind it... did you think the movie was a little too long??...............i didn't! big grin

Kitoky
OF COURSE NOT!!! Though I kidna felt my butt go numb a few times....and maybe my feet, but it's all goood!!!!!!!!!

SilverFighter
lol that happen in my local thearther a lot of people were grabbing their stuff and getting ready to leave. Now as far as the movie being too long....no not really cuz I never got bored I was pretty much glue to my seat with all the action big grin

Candy
i wasnt there, but i'll go!I'm excited, i think it's difficult to bring such a big book into a film... a friend of me was tehre and she said it's 4 hours long... a lil bit long maybe... but i think there's a break, and 4 hours lord of the rings adventure =) Great!

hobbit_lover
I never wanted it to end!!!

fini
WHAT TOO LONG?????????????????/// dude u not a lotr fan. Look at the amount of things they had to cut................grrrrrrr i realy really wish Pj made the 7 days version .big grin

cermiestar
you know in the scene where frodo and sam are on the roack and it fadesto black for like 8 seconds, you can almost here the cameramen on set going "hey dude, shit, turn the camera back on!"

BurnetteBeauty1
i said I DID NOT think it was too long!
gosh people these days! lol

shadowy_blue
I don't think it's too long. It's even shorter if you'll think about it. They've cut so much stuff. And I don't mind at all even it's 5 hours long. big grin Now I can't wait for the extended edition. big grin

Ariadne
I didn't think that it was too long at all! If it had been any shorter just think what they would have had to leave out! But I have to say that it's a while to sit in crappy movie theatre seats. When it's on dvd and I can watch it on my couch I'll be very happy about the length though.

Member.
No.

BurnetteBeauty1
my friend said that he waled out ten minutes before it ended im like "dude your a freak"

BurnetteBeauty1
walked*

Member.
Your friend obviously doesn't feel like watching the end and cry.

kalantiaw
never felt long to me... the movie was nicely paced... just when you ask yourself about what is happening to the other guys, the story shifts and they show what is happening to the other guys... nicely edited...

Member.
PJ is the best director.

Exa
No. Definitely not.
I wouldntve minded one more hour (vcourse only with more witchy love scenes)... After the credits I still sat there, until some theatre people cast me out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.