Strange food

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? For me it is "rocky mountain oysters" which, btw, are NOT oysters.

jacksparrow22
once at the movies i got milk duds and they were expired and some of the caramel like evaporated out of them so they were just mushy chocolate....i guess that counts as weird enough messed

Darth Revan
Oh and one time I had a cold so I was going to take a sudafed and I poked a hole in the tinfoil thing with my fingernail and it was that kind that's filled with liquid and I broke the outside and some of the liquid was leaking but I took it anyways and all I have to say is don't EVER do that it has got to be the most bitter, disgusting taste on earth

Treehuggerjanie
erm,
Short bread with choco spread on it. One of my favourites.

BarmyBrummie
Chips dipped in ice cream- don't ask

§pearhead
roast monkey

jacksparrow22
nutella!?!?eek!

lil bitchiness
Weirdest food...hmm...hages probably....you really DO NOT want to know whats that made from...tasty however....

realworlddreams
isnt that intestines!?!
i eat, um...eel, baklava, chocolate in salsa, chocolate w/a lot of stuff actually, sharkfin, n some weird fruits.

lil bitchiness
No, no no..dont tell people what is it...or they may never eat or try it again....or any other food if they have already tasted it confused

Gotwa
Mine would have to be cow brains. Yes.. cow brains.. x.x

Gotwa
Course.. I didn't know til I finished..

burlyman
bull's testicles

burlyman
havent had them roll eyes (sarcastic)

swordfish is just like tuna raver

Ewww, I was staying on this ranch once, and we had to.... uh, harvest?....some rocky mountain oysters. I actually puked on myself. Not a good memory....

Matrix_man
contents of my hoover bag...sick

GABRIEL05
raw live baby octopus,.... actually thats what I hope to eat one day. Raw clams is probably the wierdest thing I've ever eaten.

NyC-gUrL
escargots (snails), it tastes like chicken yes

oh and roast grashoppers sick

total metalhead
a few years back i went to Thailand with my dad, and we we're walking through this marketplace and this guy gave us some free samples which looked kinda nice. so we ate some, and then asked them what it was. it turned out to be snake-meat.

tomorrow is my last therapy session.

Treehuggerjanie
laughing out loud
ive had guinea fowl before. Tastes just like beef and is quite nice. Id have it again if i didnt feel mean eating it. Which i dont.

Storm
foie gras and NEVER again sick no

Darth Revan
Nooo that's sausage.. Haggis is just as weird if not worse.

Darth Revan
*shudders* sick I haven't had "true" rocky mountain oysters in the sense that they came from a bighorn sheep...

LarryTheArch
u get horny after eating oysters... errr more so that is

Yoshi Fanatic
What was the weirdest and/or most disgusting thing that you ever tasted?

Secretus
A Virgina.

Rogue Jedi
my finger. after....something.

jinzin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
my finger. after....something.

laughing out loud

I hear that!

JLred
goo...

Vanity
its not too weird but cottage cheese and jello

JLred
Originally posted by JLred
goo...

the goo from the silly-putty

Rogue Jedi
I crave goat hooves.

Piggle Humsy
coca cola mixed with vinegar, salt and ketchup.. no expression

It wasn't good.. no

Tattoo
Lets see...

Pepperoni, Summer Sausage, Cheese (3 kinds), Olive, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Cake, Fudge...all in one bite. Didn't taste that bad either. shrug

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Tattoo
Lets see...

Pepperoni, Summer Sausage, Cheese (3 kinds), Olive, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Cake, Fudge...all in one bite. Didn't taste that bad either. shrug

That sounds like code for something else..

leftright

Tattoo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
That sounds like code for something else..

leftright

God damn pervert. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7809/2344uk1.jpg

Floigen
Kangaroo balls tops my list, they also made me pregnant. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.