Depressed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NyC-gUrL
What to do when your depressed?? Except killing yourself that is..confused

Gotwa
I like stabbing things.

Gotwa
Just don't stab your teacher. I almost did that and got written up. stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
Hmmm...stabbing things thats interesting happy

Gotwa
Yeah... especially when you spend two hours trying to catch cats -.-

lil bitchiness
Why are you depressed..it christmas eve...confused I eat when im depressed..thats why i tend to avoid depression confused

I also tend to bite...

Gotwa
I tend to stab people and things. big grin

you could stab urself

SilverFighter
Cheer up there is no need to be depressed!!!! Find a new hobby or start on new project. In life there is always something to work on. So go out there and find it!!!! smile

Gotwa
Done it. Not too exciting.. rather boring.

MC Mike
laughing out loud

Gotwa
Depressed? Look at this:

http://surge.gamedaemons.net/albums/album02/pat_beavis_nichols.jpg

kalantiaw
i just get in my roadster and cut off a few 18 wheelers... kinda scares the depression out of me... right after they honk at me, that makes me pee a little bit in my knickers, besides scaring me laughing out loud ...

everything's gonna get better nyc gurl... keep yah head up...

mailedbypostman
Just the usual things. I tend to meditate by grabbing my stress ball and throwing it at someone. Much more loosening then simply squeezing it.

badkittykitty
I sleep with my stuffed rhino till I feel better..days in bed isnt so bad sometimes

silver_tears
laughing out loud awwwww stuffed rhino happy

badkittykitty
TeeHee Im a big kid sometimes

silver_tears
I have alot of stuffed animals embarrasment

badkittykitty
do you have a favorite?

silver_tears
yes this one beanie baby thats like the large size whos pink and is the valentines edition, hes a bear, and well his nose is a heart and his paws have cut out hearts, and he's pink love I called him AlBEARto big grin

badkittykitty
cute! happy

silver_tears
hehe he sits on my headboard yes

BLACKANGEL
stabbing does work or slashing car tires.

i like to do those or just kick stuff.

Veralidaine
i usually go all quiet n dont talk to ne one wen i'm depressed, but it aint de best way to go.......

so find sumting to fill ur time, lyk do sumting dat u usually enjoy.....jus to take ur mind off it.....

BLACKANGEL
kicking stuff.......i enjoy that.

Veralidaine
yes i used to do dat more wen i was younger, actually i member wen ma bro. was pissed off, he punched a hole in de wall...messed

BLACKANGEL
my father kick a hole in the wall.

Veralidaine
it seems to b a very popular ting to do...big grin

BLACKANGEL
yea i try when i was young but i wasnt strong enough so i end up hurting myself. sad

Veralidaine
sad......i used to always have fights wit ma sister,she 4 yrs older dan me, n i used to actually kik her ass.evil face she was weak as piss..now she goes to de gym, so we bout de same now.....

BLACKANGEL
i fight with my sisterS.... one is 3 years older then me the other is6 years oldr then me....i get my ass kick from both of them. one time i made the 17 year old nose bleed.

Veralidaine
eek! woh, u mus av quite a punch den..yes

BLACKANGEL
i only hit hard if someone hits me in the face.

Veralidaine
ooohhhhhhh.....yer its defensive den yeh? i'd go psycho if sumone hit me in de face.yes

BLACKANGEL
you know what I hate, When people pull my hair when i fight them. It doesnt hurt so whats the whole point. Plus your not going to keep my head down anywayz.

Veralidaine
laughing true dat..yes
my sis used to pull my hair..god it was f*ckin annoying.....actually she did it recently, so i punched her in de arm.big grin

BLACKANGEL
same here. im so use to it that it doesnt hurt anymore. we use to fight everyday. i would the fact that i lost so when i fought other people i would take my anger out on them and then i would win. i cant wait to go to boxing class.

Veralidaine
yes dat'ld be sik! ( ahem anot'er word for awesome...)
it'ld feel so good to take out all ur anger on say, a punching bag or sumting.yes

BLACKANGEL
i like to take it out on my enemies.

Veralidaine
yeh, dem 2! big grin

BLACKANGEL
they are fun to watch when you make them cry.

Veralidaine
laughing damn straight! evil face

BLACKANGEL
and bleed.

Veralidaine
evil face yes

BLACKANGEL
we are so evil

Veralidaine
yesh, yesh we r..MUAHAHHAHAHA.etc.....evil face X1000

BLACKANGEL
you are a crazy chic.

Veralidaine
big grin .....yesh indeedy! eek!

BLACKANGEL
i remember i fought this gurl and then people jump her and they took her shirt off.

Veralidaine
really? messed.....shirt off? sexual! eek! nah, i'm sorry, i'm hyper right now.nah buts seriously, were dey girls or guys hoo were beatin on her? n why dey take off her shirt? to embarrass her yer?

BLACKANGEL
all gurls....they did it to embarres her. she was fat to.

Veralidaine
oh, den yeh, more de reason to take off her shirt......

BLACKANGEL
i know....it was nasty.

BLACKANGEL
sick

Veralidaine
yes.....

Veralidaine
why'd ya beat her ne way?

BLACKANGEL
what fights have you been in

Veralidaine
um, mainly ones wit ma siblings, i mean, sumtimes a couple o hits here n dere to others..but dey usually arent serious....i mean de ppl dat i hate arent even worth a fight..i dont bother...

BLACKANGEL
i wish i act like u. but here i new york if u dont stick up for yourself u either will be call a punk or will be pick on.

LarryTheArch
I tend 2 go on ramapgesz of death and mayhem thru the town
or wherever i at

BLACKANGEL
i like to pick up weapons

Veralidaine
yer, in NY u wud av to b all too cautious, i mean muggings n sh*t lyk dat wud be all too common on a daily basis.....weapons? sh*t what kind?

BLACKANGEL
glass bottles, blades, text books, mostly anything around me.

Veralidaine
ohhhhh....
do u ever get sik of fighting?
i mean it wood be a common ting in NY as i sed b4.....

BLACKANGEL
well now im in high school so i find fighting kinda of immature. but i dont fight everyday. yeah its common in new yok. everyday theres a fight in my school.

Veralidaine
sh*t, everyday.... datz bad......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.