any other guys post in this section?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I notice that when I post in the pirates movie section that everytime I have posted on a thread it has been all girls that were on that thread,I know theres another poster who's a guy also named Thomas H and I was just wondering,am I the ONLY guy besides him who likes Pirates that posts here? If theres any guys who see this,please come on and post and let me know.

Lord Soth
Well, I do, but you're mad at me at the moment stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Mr Parker
yeah actually I knew YOU posted here and thats why I did not mention your name.so there are only 3 male posters here in this section is that correct girls?

nazgulinthedark
alot of people think i'm male, BUT I'M NOT!!

Kitoky
Hahaha, I would like to be considered a male.....but I'm not, but you CAN think of me as one.

beaujay1
thats not bad

Machete_guy
I post here all the timeblink

SimoneDepp
hi mr parker!! how are you? i dont speak to you in ages! or somethingstick out tongue

Phoenix
Pointless thread alert! wink

As we've established that blokes post here... Closing... Closed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.