some help here please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
ya hi ppl!
i have just moved to america and i have to start school very soon so can you ppl give some help how to act and where to sit in the cafeteria and how to make friends and confused and how to open lockers if i have them?
and how to find my clasess i know i sound that im scared thats cuz i am, now if you ppl tell me a good advice then i can sleep in peace! wacko wacko wacko yes sick

Matrix_man
heres what u do.......

hope that helps! thumb up

Aqua
how to make friends: JUST BE YOURSELF
YEEEEEEEHA Happy Dancehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jump.gif

dave123
you'll work it all out, dont worry

nazgulinthedark
yes be yourself

lunchtable: find a clique and sit on the very edge of they're little hudle, maybe even a seat away and just see if they notice you, and talk to you
if they don't :find another clique
if they do: sit with them the next day and such

burlyman
advice from dave.... whatever next?!

Matrix_man
and he wasnt even being sarcastic.....blink

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE U DONE WITH DAVE?!

dave123
its x-mas dave happy

Matrix_man
laughing out loud

russ_mathers
wait a min, are you all americans?

dave123
check my location stick out tongue

Aqua
yes but i live in Japan right now

Laviera_j
Well I think you should be loud and bubbly, so that when you arrive, people notice, and if you leave, they really notice, and miss ya!

xxx

nazgulinthedark
i'm a-merry-can! stick out tongue

dave123
good ole brit happy

§pearhead
its funny when new kids come they just seem to blend in. a month later you wouuld never have known they had just moved in. so dont worry

Aqua
when i went back to america for awile i had to go to school and the thing i did was run into a hot guy and we started talking from then..........but he never got to be my bf.....

dave123
on the first day, just go around randomly punching people, that will get you attention smile

Aqua
they think your a bully though......http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crutch.gif

dave123
meh, thats not the point

MC Mike
laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
It would help if you looked hot.

Veralidaine
well, wen i first started high school, i knew no one, i had to make new friends, coz ma parents sent me to a different school to ma friends.....
i was nervous, but it did work out, i made quite a lot of friends in tha first week, but jus b ur self n u'll settle in good.......yes

BLACKANGEL
if ur funny it really helps. oh if u want to do good in school dont hang out with kids who look like they start fights. trust me.

punkyhermy
some advice!GUYs C'MON!!!!!i have to know wat i'm getting intgo.tell me about the systems and classes and teachers and bullies

Aqua
teachers........can give detention so dont make them mad

Neo_Version 7
And with bullies, don't be go insulting them about their looks or anything. They get maaaaad. I have experience.

Miss Unknown
My friend's moving to America too! Anyway, ok, erm....make sure you speak American-English cause sometimes they don't understand you if you say some words they don't use over there. And look for someone who looks nice and friendly and stick with them, then try to make friends slowly after that.

Darth Revan
Well I would assume that making friends here is quite similar to where ever it is you came from... As for finding your classes... when I got into middle school as a 6th grader I was scared as hell of the same things you are but you figure stuff out my middle school years were the best years of my life I loved my middle school

Darth Revan
So what I'm trying to say is you'll do fine I know a girl who moved here from England like 6 months ago she is really cool and fun to be around.. About the "American-English" thing, all I can say is don't try to be someone you're not. If you meet people who actually want to be your friends they wont care about something as stupid as an accent.

Darth Revan
Sooo... just BE YOURSELF FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

LarryTheArch
I refuse 2

punkyhermy
thanx guys that so sweet ya i got good english so no prob thatnx

Treehuggerjanie
Just dont worry because youve got to enjoy yourself. Well school isnt enjoyable but do the best you can! Ive never been to America but there systems will probably be similare to here!Let me know how you get on hunny.xxxxxxxx

diegocala
Gender?

punkyhermy
female!!

BLACKANGEL
female

punkyhermy
oky i will do taht!
but im now a little more confident cuz of you ppl so thanx! smile
but keep writing coz i need more confidece embarrasment

§pearhead
dont be shy on ur first few days cuz otherwise people wont really pay much attention to u during those first days...and first impressions are everything.

diegocala
You should walk right up to the biggest Muther Fuker there and punch them in the face, just to let all the other screws know you mean business, that will teach them that you are no one's biatch!

Oh wait that's prison....nevermind! stick out tongue

Matrix_man
roll eyes (sarcastic)laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.