Phoebe Cates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arwen22
Did you guys like PHOEBE CATES? If yes what is her nationality? Just a question. Coz i like her.

LanceWindu
I've seen her naked...big grin

FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH!

silver_tears
Pic anyone?

Darth_Erebus
I LOVED Phoebe in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I wish she were still active, she still looks hot, even for a 40 something (we're the same age).

Fëanor
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I LOVED Phoebe in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I wish she were still active, she still looks hot, even for a 40 something (we're the same age). i don't know why...but the way i read that, it didn't sound too complimentary. big grin

botankus
I heard she turned down Gremlins 3. That's a good career move, even for someone not doing anything.

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
I heard she turned down Gremlins 3. That's a good career move, even for someone not doing anything. haha...that would've been a very a bad move on her if she had accepted. but if they ever come up with a good script to make a sequel to Fast Times...i think that'd be awesome to see the original cast again. It'd be funny to see Damone still scalping concert tickets...my opinion.

botankus
Julian, who's the babe in your sig? I know it ain't Phoebe!

Fëanor
Anna Barros. Same girl on my Avvy droolio she's my next wife eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.