Ahh,so depressing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soft0violin
-sobcrysob-I can't believe it's all over...I must make all the actors of the movie come together and...Talk with me ><V Ehheheheh.Well...Yes...That isn't going to happen,I know....-sob-I want to see them again!!'specially Pippin and Aragorn.I was so depressed after seeing that movie,as well as many others I'm sure.

Exa
Yes, depressing,
But for depressed fans PJ still has the extended...
And after watching it some dozen times, we still have the most important thing... BOOKS.

ilvorlandobloom
i know, im so sad its over.... I can't wait till the extended edition comes out!! big grin

Lady Ellie
but PJ is going to make the HOBBIT, right?!?

soft0violin
I don't care to see the hobbit if it ever comes out cuz no Aragorn or Pippin or Merry or Frodo or...Yeah,you get the point

Lady Ellie
You're right about that. Man, I'm gonna miss them! sad

cgtuna21
Oh in the back of Return of the King in the appendix go 2 page 1071-1072 and it tells you what happens to the fellowship after the ring is destroyed. It is quite sad. I will miss LOTR deeply.

ragesRemorse
there are still 3 other books that can be made. the books telling about middle earth

BurnetteBeauty1
im going to miss them a TON too!

fini
man i am far from depressed, i thought i was gonna be crying buckets but i was soooooooooooo freaking wired , my hands were shaking afterwards. Probably when i've seen it a couple of times or 10 , I'll start to feel sad............but not now

must go to see again

Verity
I'm gonna be so glad when I can whip out the food and drinks, and sit in front of my movie system, and watch all 3 extended!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif

Discos
Yep seeing it again alwasy helps, I don't think that the 3 other books will be made into movies no?

The Hobbit should be ok I hope,

Kitoky
*grins* I just need to see RotK one more time in theaters......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.