stupid people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gothic Heart
im a goth and i get slagged for it all the time,i got chased a few days ago simply becoz i look different,i find it sickening that there are people out there who can hate people without knowing them,i get stopped before i go into shops almost all the time and when i dont get stopped i get watched and followed by security guards,ive never stolen anything or trashed a place in my life! just becoz i have alot of peircings and wear black clothes dusnt make me a bad person,people can be so narrowminded mad

does any1 else have this problem??

total metalhead
i get chased by men in white coats all the time sad

silver_tears
No can't say that I do no
Then again you can kinda call me the norm huh
I really can't say I stand out happy

Gothic Heart
that used to happen to me but then they caught me and gave me a special sweet and im alrite now wink

Gotwa
I love being myself. I'm usually looking like a goth on a skateboard. =o

crazy_c
people call me weird a lot cos i go booooooooooom

Gothic Heart
^i like being me,i just hate the way ppl cant accept the way i am sad

wicker_man
Too be honest i spend the majority of my time wearing hoodies and t-shirts of my favourite bands (i.e. Anything From Nirvana to Cradle Of Filth) but i'd not class myself in any particular category as i also where sports brand trainers and ride a standard mountain bike so basically i get looks from all groups.

Aqua
i wear wut ever i like (i even wear snow boots when theres no snow)

Veralidaine
sad...i dont av dis problem, but i cood imagine what it wood b lyk.....
mad it wood get me really p*ssed off!.....

LarryTheArch
dont get angry...

*starts calming jennifer*

Veralidaine
*is now relaxed...* happy....tanku Matt

LarryTheArch
wink wink nudge nudge

u r... going 2 the new yearzparty that ill be hostin new years eve?

Veralidaine
laughing

u hostin one? i didnt know...smile.but since u r.....den yes, i will b coming..happy

LarryTheArch
I hosted a fairly succesful (succesfull then all da others) Christmas Party

why not a New Years eve party!

When itll start on ney years eve and at a UNIVERSAL time of 5:00 pm

Veralidaine
coolhappy

Gotwa
Um... we're talking about New Years in a stupid people thread. The name speaks itself. big grin .. jk guys =o

Veralidaine
messed....laughing...ok.....i do hope your joking....

ok, so back on topic then, because, as stated by Gotwa, this is not the topic under discussion..so.....stupid people.........Gotwa, have you come across any as of recent?

Gotwa
Yes.. stick out tongue But that'll remain a private matter. Read the LotR forum about that.

Veralidaine
blink um..ok.....

MC Mike
I've come across tons. There's this one guy called "Gotwa" who reeeeally pisses me off. He doesn't have much more than a two symbol vocabulary - =o

stick out tongue jk

Veralidaine
laughing

Gotwa
shoe.. bastard.. i.. hate.. you.. um.. whats three syllables? I GOT IT! HAH..

BackFire
so, you're a goth, you dress that way knowing people will react a certain way, and probably give you negative attention, and as far as I'm concered, gothics dress the way they do soley for attention...I find it silly that you complain about it when you know damn well attention will find you if you have a bunch of piercings and wear wacky clothes to "express yourself"

I personally dress very generic, I wear plain black or blue Tshirts, and Denim shorts. I don't feel the need to seek attention or make statements by the clothing I wear, I have too much confidence to resort to that.

LarryTheArch
GOTWA he was jokling!!!!!

Gotwa
I know he was so was I. We talk on MSN. GOOD ****ING JOB.

Anyways. I dress the way I dress because thats how I want to dress. I hate attention. If my clothes gets me attention, I tell them to piss off. big grin

Veralidaine
i dunno, i mean, i dress normally, people still look at me, i mean, i'm just a normal person, but that doesnt stop people from looking..so its not always clothes......

LarryTheArch
*liks vera*

Veralidaine
embarrasment..licks?

poisoned_heart
i know exactly what you are sayin GH. i guess i look like a goth but i don't consider myself to be one. i am always being stared at which doesn't really bug me cuase i am so used to it, but i get kicked out of places and get sucurity called on me and managers of stores. its realy sad. kids at school call me mean names like spellcaster, devilworshiper, witch whater you cna think of. they've called me it. Mookie knows how i feel on this. she is with me most of the time this shit happens. the kids at my school are always making fun of me and calling me names and everthing. i cna get that they wanna touch my hair cuase its rock hard and spiked or wanna know my story behind the saftey pins or the shirts i sewed together but they don't have to be a *****, and almost everone is. don't feel down, you aren't the only outcast out there.

Veralidaine
sorry to hear that PH, altho this doesnt happen to me, i can imagine how it would feel.......

mikeysgothicgur
It kind of happens to me. See, I don't put myself in a certin catagory but I get pushed around and made fun of alot because I'm "punk" or because I have short arms, little hands and 4 fingers. I have getting picked on like this all my life so, I'm used to it and I just kind of deal with it.

Treehuggerjanie
i get the piss taken on a daily basis but the people who do it are either scared of individuality or complete lowlifes

silver_tears
Im sorry but I must comment on this......
Why would anyone be online on New Years Eve huh
Dont you guys have like parties and stuff to go too blink

MC Mike
shifty Maybe.

stick out tongue I do, but hell, I might pop in for half an hour! stick out tongue

Treehuggerjanie
i have a big party to go to.funfunfun.

silver_tears
Ill be out all night shifty

MC Mike
shifty Where...?

silver_tears
haha wouldnt you like to know whistle
but seriously I'm going to a huge bash downtown wink it ends like 2 am shifty

Treehuggerjanie
sounds fun silv.
Dont do anything i wouldnt do, and emember, you know youve had a good night if you cant remember anything about it.

MC Mike
2 am, eh? shifty

stick out tongue

silver_tears
what exactly wouldnt you do shifty

silver_tears
yes Mike 2 am angel
and then to get home like another half hour or so happy

MC Mike
I'll be having a bash at home till 5 am! stick out tongue big grin shifty

Treehuggerjanie
id do anything so youll probably have an awesome night!

silver_tears
thats the plan wink
and after this party I'm going to a friends shifty

MC Mike
So many innocent smilies, silver... shifty

Treehuggerjanie
silver is innocent.We both are.*cough*oh no there go's my cough again.

silver_tears
shifty <---this little fellow is far from innocent wink

MC Mike
whistle and angel are just as innocent. shifty

Storm
you really should do something about that cough janie stick out tongue

silver_tears
haha angel now what was the original topic here whistle

Treehuggerjanie
shifty ooooh lets all be shifty shifty
now wasnt that fun children?

BLACKANGEL
shifty yes

MC Mike
shifty heeheehee...

Treehuggerjanie
i know storm. All in good time, all in good time. I have to be shifty *cough*

Treehuggerjanie
shifty

BLACKANGEL
ill join shifty

Storm
laughing out loud
man, I just love these shifty whistle angel http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/angel_not.gif

silver_tears
*cough party cough* whistleshifty
I'm whistling shifty twice as bad wink

BLACKANGEL
geek my fav

Storm
laughing out loud

MC Mike
shifty Shifty Party! shifty

Storm
shifty oh yeah big grin shifty

BLACKANGEL
shifty Happy Dance party shifty Happy Dance

silver_tears
whistle that one is cuter.....looking all innocent as he is....
shifty that one is having bad ideas......

Treehuggerjanie
shifty lets be shifty again, like we were last summer...
WOW!I feel shifty,nanananananana...
shifty

BLACKANGEL
angel this innocent

MC Mike
shifty shifty shifty shifty shifty shifty shifty shifty

BLACKANGEL
shifty evil face evil ideas

silver_tears
haha indeed devil

BLACKANGEL
eek! shifty hehehe

Treehuggerjanie
evil face angel devil shifty ninja haha tis the ultimate shifty ensemble!

silver_tears
you forgot whistle and wink

Treehuggerjanie
wink evil face angel devil ninja no expression shifty whistle ah ha!

silver_tears
shifty nicely done whistle

Storm
laughing thumb up

Treehuggerjanie
sleep I IS DREAMING OF SHIFTY THINGS

silver_tears
eek! omg and that one too.........look at its eyes widen at naughty thoughts shifty

Treehuggerjanie
yes

BLACKANGEL
raver the best

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic) You people are too shifty. shifty

BLACKANGEL
the shiftyes shifty

Darth Revan
why goths are cool!! When I was in elementary school I went to this stupid school called "fox hollow french immersion" as a result I have way better french than anybody in my class but I've also learned not to trust anyone cos the kids who went there were all rich snobs and their parents were much worse and in 5th grade they all started teasing me for being "weird" I was one of the few kids in my class who was at all smart even the first graders teased me and this kid who was my best friend and was really nerdy started teasing me too what an @sshole so then I dropped out of the french program did a hell of a lot better when I wasn't in any classes with those kids now whenever I pass them in the halls I feel like beating the shit out of them sooo I used to so I know how you feel even though I didn't get teased for being a goth but for just being different in general

Gothic Heart
i wear the clothes and get the peircings cause i want to,im not gonna wear what every1 else is wearing becoz they dont like what i wear,i wear what i want,i just hate the way i get slagged for wearing what i like and listening to the music i like or getting the peircings i like,ive been told to ignore them but even my 'friends' ditched me because i got slagged so much and the couldnt deal with it

Gothic Heart
ive been banned from 3shops just because according to the security guards 'my type' are trouble makers

mailedbypostman
*whistles* Well i normally dress with whatever clothes i find in the night. i don't buy anything out of ordinary.
P.s. Those people are pirate devil alien

Gothic Heart
confused what ppl? Goths? or the stupid security guards?

mailedbypostman
I thought you'd guess.

secuirty guards

Gothic Heart
embarrasment stupid me

diegocala
Goth is fashion, internally and externally.

Treehuggerjanie
whatever.people have loadsa views on it.

mailedbypostman
Nods head. Listen to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.