Why Aren't You Writing The Real Location???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gay-Boy
Hey guys,
I found this Board at google, some days ago.
My English is not very well, I'm from Germany...
I think this Board is real great...
The Communicating with somebody who is a far away...

Why aren't you writing your real Location? (for example: my own world...) I Think it's cool to see how far away the people are, You're writing with...

Sorry for my bad english...
I'm just trying to appeal to you....

Think about it...

~Ray

The Force
it's probably beacuse of all the stalking bastards out there...

come and get me, i'm from OK stick out tongue

yerssot
but that really IS my location messed

I can't tell you mine, I'm to coolwink

yerssot
we noticed

Gay-Boy
You don't take me seriously...

You're thinking, that you're something special:
You aren't!!!!!!!

silver_tears
I didnt blink

Gay-Boy
The exception proves the rule

silver_tears
You get too defensive, people don't feel like putting where they really live...
Simple as that big grin

yerssot
class, what do we say?
Hey ... Ray! smile

Gay-Boy
You can talk with me serious...that's all I "require"

Matrix_man
if u wanna know then just ask.....

yerssot
yup, takes trust wink

Matrix_man
dude sounds like a sock to me....

The Force
that is how boring conversations get started, and boring conversations, aren't aloud in the OTF big grin

Aqua
my location is true and i already told peeps where i really live

Gotwa
Hell, I'll tell you where I live. Boiling Springs, South Carolina. In the USA. stick out tongue

I take you quite seriously, okay Gay-Boy? I just don't feel like saying where I live... Its not like the world is gonna end, just because you don't know where some people live.

Sylvannas

Darth Revan
I DO use my real location. I am a Sith Lord, after all.

LarryTheArch
it is my real location

VallejoKid707
yeah mine is 2

LarryTheArch
gay boyzgay

shifty And you know this how? JK, you know I luv you. big grin

Veralidaine
well, my real location is australia, but i wanna be in New orleans...hence my location......

LarryTheArch
New oleans

Veralidaine
yes um.....was dat a question or......?

LarryTheArch
or..........

Veralidaine
oir..um i jus put or.....embarrasment, unnecessary.....

DeNiro
Well if u actully had ur girlfriend here and she was hot then most likly i would be in her pants pretty soon so my location is right a majority of the time stick out tongue but u dont got to worry bout girlfriend now do u stick out tongue just kidding bro welcome to the site I hope u enjoy it and make lots of friends because this is a friendly place we kidd around alot never take ne thing seriouly -- seriously stick out tongue

poisoned_heart
dude, people put their fake location cuase thats where they really wanna be, i put hell. hell isn't where i wanna be, but hell is where we all are. if you are on earth, you are in hell. devil

Hmmm, for me its more like if you are on earth you're definately going to hell..... no earthling can resist commiting a sinshifty

Dogbert
i dun care if u kno i live Staten island, too bad not many know it is a burough of NY..i dun even consider myself a NY'er

DeNiro
KidRock lives by New York city. I am thinking if we ever have a KMC convention like we have discussed many times we should maybe hold it there or L A or some were populated and pretty close for ever except u mods in europe we dont want u there ne way stick out tongue Just kidding the convention wouldnt be a convention with out the ods runnning around keeping things in order telling me and diego not to drink that much and KidRock not to run naked threw the rooms stick out tongue We love u mods big grin

poisoned_heart
i don't care if people know where i am. as long as i don't gert raped, i'll be fine.

As if someone would rape YOU? roll eyes (sarcastic) Jk!! stick out tongue

DeNiro
^^^^laughing out loud^^^^laughing out loud^^^^

burlyman
i didnt put my house number, i tihnk my location is safe confused

Corlindel

BLACKANGEL
you cant force someone to tell their location

must_kill_Santa
mine is my real location me thinks

NyC-gUrL
well you see, I'm really in outerspace blink

The Force
i think i might join you big grin

Dirty Vader
I'm back in the biggest shit hole on earth after having spent christmas in Paris big grin

yerssot
we know, no one wants to be there, period big grin

§pearhead
why do u care where are real location is? jus wonderin...

Hey! Gay-Boy changed his name! He's "ray" now.... and it looks like I insulted him in that one post.... Well I didn't! Just so everyone knows. big grin

Dirty Vader
So that people know to which part of the world, they're discussing with. He's not forcing anyone, he's merely suggesting and asking. I agree with the guy.

Trickster
Yeah, but putting false ones is so much more fun! I'm gunna change mine now, cos I didn't know it would be displayed.
But lighten up! ITS CHRISTMAS! well, it was....

§pearhead
hey mine not be a location but its d*mned accurate

Trickster
Actually, I though i had put my town in as well, sorry. I will keep it like that, with one minor change - from United Kingdom to...

Ray
Hey guys,
It was wrong to open this thread.
It doesn't make sense to discuss about it.
That settles the matter.

§pearhead
if ur german then youve got d@mn good english skiills

Is that you in your avatar?

Ray...

burlyman
star hyphen hyphen hyphen star> the thread still says Started by: Gay-Boy, so dont worry

Matrix_man
i find that avatar a bit disturbing.....

§pearhead
so im not the only one...ok then *shudders for good measure*

nazgulinthedark
you've got an ego problem

Ray

§pearhead
hey its someone with an actual location! heh heh

Tee hee hee. I know. cool

§pearhead
id rather have an ego problem then no ego at all

nazgulinthedark
well if anyone wanted to know i live in huntsville alabama, USA

Hey, I'm star hyphen space hyphen space hyphen star! stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
as it says in my avatar

You look kinda funkied out in that pic...

lil bitchiness
I have mine as well...why does it matter really if someone has their real location written or not ?

nazgulinthedark
blink its sleeping...

§pearhead
It doesnt!

Aqua
we can kinda tell cause your a country music luver....

§pearhead
heheh...country music...

nazgulinthedark
COUNTRY!!!!!!!! eek! eek! I LOVE COUNTRY!!!!

nazgulinthedark
well, i'm not from alabama, i'm originally from louisianna <- go cajun food!

DeNiro
so u changed ur name to ray but r u seriously gay or was that a joke cause i never heard of ne kids being 14 that say there gay stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

§pearhead
deniro, not true! there are about four freshman and a few upperclassmen at my school that are openly gay...and it is very disturbing

burlyman
What the f**k? explain those, i think i missed that

§pearhead
im in high school. freshman are ninth graders, as it is there first year. upperclassmen are sophomore, juniors, and seniors-tenth, elevnth, and 12th graders, respectively. i believe this is what ur confused about, seen as how im american and your english.

lil bitchiness
The laugh was for burly! smile

burlyman
erm, what lil?

§pearhead
yeah i confused about that too

dave123
she laughed at what burly said, not spear

§pearhead
we know that...the question is what was funny about what burly said

burlyman
that made absolulety no sense at all

well the year im in, 15/16 year olds, there are a few open gay and lesbians

burlyman
where was the laugh?

MC Mike
no No more confusion folks. I'm taking away all of your pencils.

§pearhead
alright then, what are u confused about then?

lil bitchiness
I was randomly laughing at one of your posts, but couldnt be bothered to quote you...

dave123
his own sexuality, perhaps (no offence, b)

burlyman
grades and stuff... if I were you, I wouldnt bother trying to explain it anymore stick out tongue

burlyman
before I tackle that hurdle, I need to be clear about my gender blink

§pearhead
i think i lost my sanity trying to figure all that out, and now my head hurts.

MC Mike
Whoa! Huge road block! Back it up people!

Darth Revan
Burlyman's a girl we already figured that out... Guess he'll have to change his name now...

DeNiro
there r a few gay kids at my school now i got no problem with u being gay i mean ur life if u like the same sex more power to u but. i said if they ever like me or hit on me i would be very pissed and of course the only gay kids in our school which would make 3 all liked me which did make me very pissed cause there annoying lil friends that r girls that r actully hot always used to come up to me and say "no name " likes u and i said something to her that made her and the kid never even look at me again laughing out loud but ne way there is a gay senior in my high school named ray we call him gay ray which is kinda ironic stick out tongue

MC Mike
laughing out loud

§pearhead
*translates that into english* heheh gay ray? thats funny...one of the gay seniors at my school is always wearing a ski jacket. ALWAYS. it dun matter its its 95 degrees out, he'll wear it. it annoys me just lookin at him...ugh

DeNiro
there is a kid that always wears a suit jacket it is kinda funny cause he is a big dork but he is a funny kid. but i dontknow there r some differnt kind of people out there laughing out loud but i hope this new guy Ray is cool sounds pretty al right i hope he doesnt take offense to ne thing i said stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
i'm really from callie in the west, but i like to have fun with the locations. like from movies.

Ray
WHAT?

burlyman
maybe change the n to a c, and take out the i

Ray
You're not funny...

Ray
INFORMATION: I AM NOT GAY ! ! !

---
I ALREADY TOLD YOU:

Gay-Boy was the nickname of my brother. We were using one computer, but you can't register two nicks. So first, I opened threads with the name Gay-Boy. Than RAZ changed my nick into Ray. Okay?!?!

---
By the way, I think it's not fatal, that my brother is gay. He's going his own Way. We all should respect gays...

must_kill_Santa
well i just see them as normal people

Ray
We all should....

nazgulinthedark
blink i'm scared....

Ray
Why???

nazgulinthedark
gay people scare me

Ray
Okay, that's your opinion and i can understand it....but you shouldn't scorn gays....

nazgulinthedark
i don't, i just scared of them

Ray
Believe me, I know what you mean. My Twin brother is gay. First I didn't understand his feelings, but it's HIS life. He is lucky, because my parents haven't problems with gays...

nazgulinthedark
messed

eep!

Ray
What's up??? Talk with me...

nazgulinthedark
talking.....

RINGWRAITHS!!! eek!

and my invisible online pony benjamin love

The Force
i'll only respect a gay, if they were a friend and they had a goodf attitude, like Fallin Angel. But i don't and will not understand gays, we were made to like the other gender, not to make love with the same, it doesn't make sense, but that's just me...

I love Women rock

crazy_c
i put in my location.........im special happy

§pearhead
i believe it was brought up already, but why the hell does it matter what we put

NyC-gUrL
cause he finds it fascinating to know that all ppl on kmc are from all around the world or sumthing like that huh

§pearhead
ah...seems like most ppl here are british or american though

NyC-gUrL
yep, fascinating huh?? big grin

§pearhead
im utterly amazed

NyC-gUrL
yeah, thought you would be sleep

§pearhead
normally id be insulted but i could care less today

NyC-gUrL
oooh, why's that?? eek! confused

§pearhead
i really dunno...im feeling rather mellow

Baylin
I'm not British, I'm English and proud of it!

§pearhead
when i say british, its a reference to english, scottish, and irish. as american is a reference to the US and canda.

NyC-gUrL
hmmm...all guys Ive talked 2 today are feeling mellow messed whats with that?? confused

NyC-gUrL
CANADIANS ARE NOT AMERICANS mad mad mad

§pearhead
really...thats kinda funny. crap its hot here maybe thats why

Baylin
I know I'm just teasing. stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Baylin
I'm not mellow today, chilled but not mellow, but then I've not reached my alcohol quota yet wink

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

§pearhead
care to explain? in truth, america is actually north and south america as a whole. but those arrogant US bastards take the word american to refer solely to people of United States origins

NyC-gUrL
*hands baylin a beer *

crazy_c
im irish and ill be darned if im british! miffed

NyC-gUrL
confused

Baylin
Cheers! *downs in one* I got plenty of booze for crimbo and I'm oof work till after the new year so I ought to fairly well set up! big grin

Ness
mad are me

Baylin
Indeed! Just as most Scots and Welsh dont like being tarred with 'Birtish' brush! wink

§pearhead
well sorry i dint know i was gonna stir the hive so much by explaining what british actually is.

crazy_c
but im seriously not british cos dublins in the east of ireland and only the north is part of britain

Baylin
Its alright its my fault I do it for devilment. evil face All I have to do is say I'm English not British and it seems to open a whol hornets nest... stick out tongue

§pearhead
so why were u so insulted? ur confusing me...i aint that smart

Baylin
And a beautiful place it is too! Besides which it's also the best place to drink Guiness!!! yes

crazy_c
i just dont want to be called british is all confused

§pearhead
ok im sorry...

Baylin
No, in all honesty you would find it very hard to insult me. I am what I am, I deal with it wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>