If it were it up 2 u, who would u pick 4 lotr cast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
The cast is excellent and better than this cast but this what it could've been:

cgtuna21
Tobey Maguire as Frodo
Patrick Stewart as Gandalf
Guy Pierce as Aragorn
Matt Damon as Sam but would make Matt more chubbier
Moria Kelly as Eowyn
Kate Beckinsale as Arwen
Jason Isaacs as Elrond
Ewan Mcgreggor as Boromir
Jennifer Tilly as Galadriel
Anthony Hopkins as Bilbo
Val Kilmer as Eomer
Gene Hackman as King Theoden
Sean Connery as Saruman

cgtuna21
but i definitely like the lotr so much better, im jus playin around

Kitoky
'could've' though I disagree with alot of actors that you've picked. The actors and actresses who were picked to do the film were an excellent cast and I would do nothing to change it.

cgtuna21
but i definitely like the lotr cast so much better

cgtuna21
i know i was just kidding around the cast of lort is some much better

shadow link
i think haley joel osman should have been sauron and paul walker should have been gollum and that tyreese guy from fast and furious should have been saruman

lol im jokin of course but its funyy thinknning about it

Gotwa
First off, I'd like a cast that could type.. whistle

ragesRemorse
NICK NOLTE----------GIMLI

SYLVESTER STALLONE----------ARAGON

DENZEL WASHINGTON--------GANDALF

MICHEAL j FOX------------LEGALOS

COREY FELDMAN------------FRODO

Thats the way it should have been

Aurora
Corey Feldman?blink Frodo?messed I would have paid to see that. Do u think he could have gotten away from his "surreal life" long enough to film it? beer

nazgulinthedark
ok here is mine:

johnny depp for aragon
orlando bloom for celebron(so he gets a small part :evilsmile
tobey maquire as sam
jim carey as the inn keeper at the prancing pony
jennifer anistin as arwen
leo decaprio as legolas
eddie murphy as saruman

keep everyone else the same

Pipage558
johnny depp for aragorn would b funny to watch!

nazgulinthedark
yes it'd be kinda cool i think

Member.
lol

Kitoky
What about Jim Carrey as Tom Bombadil? whistle whistle

Verity
Wouldn't change a thing! One of the things i love the most is the casting! smile

manny321
jim carrey as tom, nah i rather see him as the wicth king, that would really have humour.

Kitoky
Tom Bombadil is The Witch King duh!!!!

muse5
micheal jackson as gollum, there's already such a resemblance there

Verity
Oh no you didn't! That's so mean! sad

feanorlp
I read somewhere that Sean Connery was interested in playing Gandalf... I like Sean Connery, but I'm SO GLAD he didn't get the part!!!

Verity
Ooh no way! no

lil bitchiness
I deffinitevly wouldnt change Sir Ian McKellen as Gandalf...no one culd be better Gandalf than him!

Id probably change Aragon...not sure who could be good aragon though...confused

Lord_Andres
Like someone already said, SLY as Aragorn, that could acturly have worked you know.

Cynethryth
He didn't want to do it stick out tongue because he "didn't understand" what LoTR was about laughing out loud ...
He is a great actor and would have been a wonderful Saruman (though Lee was better), but definitely no Gandalf.

laughing

sick

fini
SLy to play Aragorn, hmm you think we would have been able to say his lines properly??.............I wouldn't change a thing about the casting. With Gandalf and Galadriel's castings being more than perfect

Tassie
laughing I'm sick, and I was already in pain; now I'm just dying of laughter reading this thread laughing

azszhz
oh it should have been a moment where pop stars get to try out an acting job (you know they all have to even if its just a cameo *shakes fist* damn you Backstreet Boys...or was it N*sync... you had no right to be jedi)

ok picture this Britny Spears as...(bum bum buuuummmm)

and orc

A.D. Skinner
I don't think I could have better casted the LOTR. I think it was done with such excellence.

Even with the recasting of Aragorn to Viggo ! I don't think that Stuart could have possibly filled the shoes of Aragorn as well as Viggo did. ( Not to mention that Viggo is one of my favorite actors big grin )

xmen fan
LONG LIVE LOTR!!!!!! Sam rules!!!!!!! i wouldn't change a thing,i know some times the cast look at forms like these,cast,if your reading this,YOU ROCKED!!!!!! LOTR CAST,I BOW TO YOU!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.