Emma Watson or Hillary Duff?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kenshin'sgurl34
hi! i just wanna know if u like emma watson, or hillary duff! personally, i like hillary duff better. thx! roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Meh, neither erm

Candy
who's hillary duff?

daeri
this is hilary duff.. Happy Dance

punkyhermy
duh hillary duff
hate emma

Kitoky
.........This is ridiculous...

Candy
i've never seen her.... ^^ but like emma watson very much wink

daeri
Hilary Duff plays Lizzie McGuire in the movie, and in the series..

Candy
what movie and series? *stupid*

NyC-gUrL
hilary:

I don't like her expression/eyeliner in that pic....

BellaButterfly
lol this is a strange thread.....lol ...2 very different ppl being compared ...well I personally think hilary duff is gorgeous she has an awesome sense of style! but emma is a cute girl too and I am sure as she grows her beauty will bloom ...nay ......... hahahaha lol this thread is funny

Kitoky
This thread is a waste of forum space....Though I guess I'll pop in my opinion

I hate both, Emma because of her dress code and Hilary because of her attitude in real life. Just expressing my opinion, though my overal opinion, I like Emma better.

BellaButterfly
yes emmas dress code is nayyyyyy

lol i dont really like hilary but omg if i had the chance I would break into her house hit her on the head with a baseball bat and steal her wardrobe muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Kitoky
lmao!! Duuuude when you get the chance make sure you call me!

punkyhermy
i hate emma
throw her in a trash can and take her away!
hillary is lame but compared to the wanna-be ...hilary

metallicachick
Hahaha, BellaButterfly-make sure you give me a ring too if you get the chance to do that!!

nazgulinthedark
ugh! i HATE hilary duff! ack! i'll like anyone more that her!! ANYONE!!

mimi
i hate hilary duff too but i like her more than emma! i hate emma! i don't like her style, her look, her taste, the way she's doing something and her expressions. i also think that emma is 13 and hilary is i don't know 16 or 17 and she's more successful than emma because she's from USA. so you can't really liken them

danis4ever
hilary's 16... and in my opinion i think she is very pretty!

Miss Unknown
I think they're both very pretty and very different, so it's kind of hard to compare them.

danis4ever
I agree . They both live in different countries anyway!

Miss Unknown
Finally, someone agrees on something with me. happy

daeri

azyne
Yeeeeeeeck Emma is tons better. She's just adorable, and she's got some of the best rockin' hairdo's ever. But then again...I only watch Lizzie Mcguire for the hairstyles....ack! It's the battle of the follicles!

Hil's an airhead, seriously. Neither of them have much acting talent, but Hil just ignores that and then moves on to singing, which she can't do either.

Emma's cool smile

Kitoky
I think Emma's better because Hilary Duff's attitude in real life is very ignorent. And this is a fact not an opinion.

Kenshin'sgurl34
well, at least hillary won't end up like britteny spears

Kitoky
Are you sure about that? She's already been singing for Disney Channel.

Elessea
i think this thread is pretty pointless...so could ya close is phoe?

BOPRecruit 16
i think that emma watson may just have more or just as much acting potential as hilary does. although i'm not a big fan of duff's singing....

shanie623
Are you serious? lol... I'm not even gonna answer... I'll pass... laughing out loud

Oh, and shouldn't you be comparing Lindsay Lohan with Hilary Duff? Instead of Emma Watson, who is completely in a different league than those two (in my opinion anyway)... LOL!

frodo_dude
i like hillary more than emma, but i thnk emma is waaaay better actress than hilary but i think emma's a little "fake"

BlackHatDefect
Personallitywise,Hillary has prooven to be a real *****.Once she had a party,and just because Linsey Lohan was getting more attention than her,she actually threw her out!I MEAN...WHAT A BRAT!!!!

I like Emma better..nuff said

frodo_dude
shut up that was a rumor even lindsay denied it!!

*Georgina_A*
Both annoy me beyond words no expression

siriuss_baby101
i totally hate hilary duff she's a hipocrite! really i mean it i prefer emma watson hands down

frodo_dude
emma's soooo fake!

shanie623
Hear, hear!

Hilary Duff is a perfect example of a teeny bopper. And same with Lindsay Lohan. Those two just can't stop competing with each other. Like the world revolves just around the two of them, and nothing else matters but them!!!

Emma Watson annoys me too. But she's in a completely different league than those two, because first of all: she's in "Harry Potter" (a very popular book series), while Hilary and Lindsay have these teeny bopping, boy-crazy movies.

Emma is just being a teenager, just like Hilary and Lindsay. She dresses up nice, she sets up fashion trends, and she talks excitedly about growing up. However, she isn't like Lindsay and Hilary who'll do anything to catch attention and compete with other teen girls out there. I mean--- Hilary's an actress, and now she's a singer too?! (Her voice makes me cringe). And when Lindsay heard about Hilary's music career, Lindsay started singing too! What the heck?

Oh and yes, Emma is definitely a BETTER actress than Hilary (so much for Emma's exaggeration)... Lindsay is a good actress though.

ladygrim
i dont like either of them but emma has more acting skills hilary is jus shite

frodo_dude
emma is better actress than hilary but emma is very fake

celestial_moon
hilary: successful but does things that just arent really my taste. i do, however, would like 2 c a cinderella story tho.

emma watson: dont know much about her nor has she done anything other than hp

Tassie
I can't believe this has managed 3 pages! messed
This belongs in the celebrity forum PLEASE!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/

This forum is for the characters and only to a certain extent is it about the actors.

If you must talk about the actors on this forum:
Dan, Rupert and Emma- Official Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t26287.html

But comparing an actor, to another who has nothing to do with harry potter belongs in the celebrity forum

LadySlytherin
er guys...does this thread really have a point?? : / i mean it really doesnt have anything to do with the movie <: (

RoguePw25
true true. I can't belive someone would actually compare Emma was Hillary. THere is no contest. Emma.

But tassie's right.

LadySlytherin
hear hear!

punkyhermy
hilary duff anyday, everyday

siriuss_baby101
i really meant that hilary duff is a hiporcrite tho seriously! she sed that u can be like out there( i mean like showing off ur body ) but u dont have to have like 3/4 of ur clothes off and she sed she wuld never flaunt off her bod but ive seen sooo many pics of her with like barely anything on!!! i mean hilary is alright and all but i prefer emma ne day!

punkyhermy
emma shows more skin than hil.

RoguePw25
I totally agree. I don't like Hillary. She's a big time fake.

*Georgina_A*
^^ They're both big time fakes IMO messed

Like I said before, they both annoy me beyond words no expression

frodo_dude
well i think emma's a horrible actress too but shes cdute tho..

ladygrim
mayb ur a horrible actor ... so up urs

ladygrim
and certainly not cute

frodo_dude
whatever lady**** i mean grim wink ands i never said i was cute or good actor

ladygrim
i think u neither frodos arse

frodo_dude
just shut up will ya

ladygrim
i'll stop if u do

frodo_dude
ok

ladygrim
ok then i will shall we be friends instead of enemys

frodo_dude
ok

ladygrim
cool another friend

frodo_dude
yeah..
and sorry for the off topicness

ladygrim
yes very ... wont do it again

Desiree
Yaa I Think Hilary Duff is a hot chick even tho i'm a girl, If i was gay i would do her

SummerSunshine
hhmm I'd say Hilary Duff!! I met her and she's nice! But Emma is cool too!

frodo_dude
lmao laughing

its_magic
holy crap and i thought i was in harry potter forum must be mistaken beer laughing laughing out loud

Daisy Duke
same

hillary is more of a brat than emma
the only time hiary dresses well is when shes trying to be punk shes got the treads down but needs to work on her attitude and music style

punkyhermy
IS HILARY A BRAT?i don't think so.Ms Watson now is a brat of the highest order.

im not burlyman
def Emma Watson

misha
OMG DEF EMMA WATSON! H8 HILARY.....*shudders*

frodo_dude
agrees wink

frodo_dude
i luv this smilies:

dontgetit fyou eye

Darinda
i think that since i have liked emma longer ,well i hear that hilary is a bigbrat{only what i have herd}so i like emma more.srry if i offended any one.

Cherry Lemonade
Hilary Duff's really nice, but she's irritating. Emma Watson's pretty and talented and very confident, so I have to say I like her more. wink Oh, and I don't think she's a brat.

Tassie
PLEASE, guys, take heed of my posts-- this should've been moved ages ago, but no mods have been on to take our reports, so it would help if you just refrain from posting in here-- there's a celebrity forum for this.

SummerSunshine
Look my pic with Hilary ya'll ! ! I'm the one on the left and the others are friends of mine !

matchbox
emma is much more of a hottie, and she is english, so i will support her.

i hate hillary, she has that c.rap tv show that is so annoying, my little sis loves it and it is on all the time in our house!

fanatos
Hillary! ^_^

matchbox
how can you say that as you have a picture of emma as your signiture?

plus neither of them is particlly hot, need someone older like natalie portman, lindays lohan or elisha cuthbert

Pirate_Girly
2 words...Emma Watson

A Talking Dog
Emma Watson is much cuter than that human vaccum Hilary Duff.

And i don't mean cute by meaning Hot, i mean cute.

Superseeker
ITS all emma hillary is the typical teenage brat with an additude emma is smooth

fanatos
It's a HP poster. I still think Hillary is hotter, much hotter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Canis_Lupus
Uhhh let me think....No competition, Emma wins hands down.

Lil Seraph
when i read this thread im like...DAMN...Cuz i've liked Hilary Duff 4 ages. Shes so hot! Emma Watson, after HP2 got hot all the sudden, when i saw the previews for HP3 im like holy shite! Yeah i like em both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.