What DeNiro got for X-Mas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
well as always the spoiled lil brat got everything and more stick out tongue

from my two aunts and two cousins i got 115 bucks and a 25 $ gift card to best buy im going to buy the ew Kid Rock cd and an old distrubed cd.

My grandparents got me a new leather jacket I got to pick it out which was great. and then two nice shirts they actully pick out by them selves wich i was amazed at laughing out loud

Parents got me a new computer chair, two cd's The Best of Pantera and marylin manson, some dvd's Red hea,t Pumping Iron, Finding Nemo, Varsity Blues, The Program, X-Men 2, and my favorite the 4th season of The Sopranos. a cd burner, a pillow that likes takes the shpae of ur head and body so u can sleep better wich i liked alot, some cloths a skull hat and a new phone.

cant wait till january 4th though big grin

Also I would Like to wish all my KMC friends a late very merry X-mas and a great New years and hopeful ne of u that have a resolution u will keep it and make it happen. HAHA its funny Ill walk into the gym after janaury 1st and thee will be 25 to 50 new faces around and then a week later u will never see them again laughing out loud

btw I just saw paycheck i suggest seeing it it was very good I liked it alot wink

LarryTheArch
Paycheck that new 1 wit Ben Affleck

Dogbert
.....i got socks.......sad

DeNiro
yea he played his part good in this i really enjoyed that movie infact i just got back from it stick out tongue i was driving like 60 miles per hour in a 40 because there was noone on the streets this early in the morning big grin

oo yea also got ten tanning session so going to be tan for the winter cool

LanceWindu
I got underwear...

DeNiro
I wish i got underwear sad I need it all my silk boxers are getting worn out sick laughing out loud seriouly though they r

Dogbert
Nice! ppl wanted to know that

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic) You did?

Dogbert
i wasn't serious.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
Of course he did who wouldnt big grin

DeNiro
im listening to marylin manson at 1 oclock in the morning i am sick in the head laughing out loud

poisoned_heart
uhhhhhhhh ok

DeNiro
no expression

LarryTheArch
gee, thanks for the mental images... sick

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
big grin

jacksparrow22
well my brother woke me up by screaming in my ear so i am listening to marilyn manson at 8 oclock in the morning stick out tongue

DeNiro
laughing out loud I just got up and its now 12 30 in the morning but i am listening to something a lil bit more settle audio slave. but im sure ill have mudvayne or sumthing blasting ne time soon stick out tongue

Darth Revan
I got a dvd player for my room finally and a couple dvds pirates of the caribean and Matrix reloaded and I got Return of the King for Game Cube and the soundtracks to the original SW movies and a book called "bushisms" that has a bunch of stupid pictures of bush and stupid stuff he said its funny as hell and a cell phone finally

BarmyBrummie
I got everything i asked for. Money, DVDs CDs and a new hi fi system.

DeNiro
what kind of cell phone i am thinking of getting a nextle now i got a verizon right now though

i just got a new regular phone which is grea cause i got caller id again thank god and i can screen my calls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.