This is REALLY mean! (Elijah Wood)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BurnetteBeauty1
I was surfing the net for information on Elijah wood, and this person said that he was gay,they made a whole website about it! that is really mean! ...is it true? b/c, I think he is really hot and that would be a TOTAL tragedy! If he really was! sad

Dogbert
y would it be a tragedy?

BurnetteBeauty1
i was exaggerating

BurnetteBeauty1
but it would suck

Dogbert
b\c he's gay? u make it sound like a bad thing

BurnetteBeauty1
well it not, but that would kinda stink...

BurnetteBeauty1
and thats just what i heard so i dont know if its true or not

Member.
no, it's not true, elijah is not gay. that website is retarded and i think i'll hack it. and being homosexual is not a bad thing, it's just stupid society. and u could still like him if he actually turns out to be gay.

BurnetteBeauty1
thank you finaly someone who has some answers! hey how do you change you picture thing for your signature?

Gotwa
I'd like to see you hack it. smile

Steven
dude its just hate sites....

LarryTheArch
no its not tru

Aurora
No its not true. I have read many interviews with him, and he talks quite freely about the girls in N.Z. and how he is a hopless romantic. AWWWW.

fanatos
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cowboyography
hey fantos, that pic you put in there, the guy on the right, do you know what ingenius show he is from? (not Oldschool)

fanatos
Nope, have no idea. But I can find out his name if you want.

Pipage558
Well, its not true! that person who wrote the website is mean to Elijah!

SilverFighter
That idiot who made that website is probably jealous of Elijah's or something. Trust me ignore those sites they're the internets trash yards.

Vegeta13
well its obvious that the person that made the site about him, being gay must not like him or even be gelous off him....

in my own opinion i would say, He Isnt Gay....!

Hania
He's not gay. He's known as the Lord of the Ladies around LA or something, I read that somewhere. But, anyways, no, he's not gay.

Discos
perhaps you would hate it if he was gay due to the fact that you think he is hot? I doubt it would make any difference (no offence) because stars (gay or not) are all impossible to be with, thats what fantacies are for eh

Kitoky
I'm just posting so that I have a record of themost last replied....I prefer Nazguls.......and it wouldn't matter if they're homosexual!

Verity
Elijah is NOT gay! If he were anyhow, he's still an extremely talented actor, and a beautiful soul! But he's NOT!

Darth Bandon
He's gayer than a Texas politician. laughing

BurnetteBeauty1
same here ^

BurnetteBeauty1
NO NO
NOT YOU

BurnetteBeauty1
THE ONE ABOVE YOU!

BurnetteBeauty1
TGHE ONE ABOVE DARTH BRANDON!

Darth Bandon
No triple posting.

Verity
Whatever dude! Whatever THAT means! Texas politicians r not something I'm interested in.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hania
haha. he's not gay, but i have to admit, living in texas has amazed me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Bandon
We have one in charge of the USA.

Verity
Exactly! My point! wink

Camellia
It makes me laugh that people actually waste their time making websites like that!...unless, you weren't talking about an RPS site were you?...

Anyway, I agree with everybody else. Even if he was gay, there is no chance that we'd ever be with him, and I'd just wish him luck and support him! big grin

Kitoky
You guys are weird.....ELIJAH WOOD IS NOT GAY END OF STORY! He's just weird sometimes.

Camellia
Lol, well put!big grin

Kitoky
yes

muse5
i don't think elijah is gay, i think he's metrosexual, he has gay tendencies, man if he was gay, two of my friends would rejoice

Kitoky
HE'S NOT GAY PEOPLE DON'T THINK HE IS. HE JUST ACTS REALLY WEIRD WHICH GIVE PEOPLE THOUGHTS.

Verity
Weird how?..... confused

husky321
Being gay is not OK. It is disgusting and immoral.

Kitoky
Ok you guys are just childish, being homosexual doesn't proove anything! I mean that's just who we are and if you're against that then you're shallow/

LegolasIsMyMan
r u homosexual *im not predjudice about it, i have a gay cousin*

hobbit_lover
I hope Elijah Wood is not gay cuz than I don't have a chance (jk) hes likely not soo I wont worry about it confused

Hania
OMG!!! people, he is NOT GAY!!! And what does it matter if he is or not? People who make up stupid stories about a celebrity's sexual preference, truly have no life. He is what he is, which is again NOT GAY! Just leave the topic alone! 3 pages, my gosh!

Dogbert
boy, gettin a bit worked up bout this, huh hania?

Kitoky
I quite agree with Hania, and LegolasIsMyMan, I'm not homosexual, I'm a tomboy. Elijah Wood is an excellent actor and he needs to be respected. I cannot believe that you guys who are die hard Frodo/'Lijah Wood fans are even having a slightest DOUBT that Elijah is what they say 'gay'. Now If this thread continues like this I would very disappointed in all you fans.

fini
aGAIN like some people said, SO WHAT if he is GAY?

I would still like him , wether he was gay or not. IF THAT Is his true nature and it makes him happy then who the hell are we to say anything bout it.
People today have to stop looking at details of these people lives. In today's world all we have to do, is to wish that people are happy, the rest aint our focking business.
* fini done talk*

Kitoky
Go fini!

ElvenQueen
Wow...ur...dont get me started. What a horrible unjust thing to say. Its people like you that give my poor friend trouble over his sexually.

How would you feel if you werent attracted to the opposite sex but to the same sex and you struggled with this and you were beat up and made fun of because of your sexuality?

Hania
so you noticed Dogbert? stick out tongue

Camellia
This is utterly ridiculous - the number of people that think that the 'hobbit actors' are gay is unbelievable!!!

Do you not know that it is perfectly alright for men to be affectionate with one another WITHOUT being homosexual?!?!? The number of times I have seen a picture of, oh I don't know, Dom and Billy hugging or Elijah giving Sean a kiss and people claiming that this means that they are gay!!!

And besides, even if any of them WERE gay - good luck to them: I would hope that happiness would find them with a good man!!

Oh, and to the person who said that it was disgusting and immoral: please, listen to what you saying and figure out how stupid it is...

Fire
being affectionate for men is still experienced as weird by society
but I don't give a damn I kiss guys without a problem, atleast if they want to as well.

Screw society there aint nothing wrong with being gay

Camellia
Here, here!!!big grin

Kitoky
Yep........*cough*

Hania
More power to you!

Placebo_fan
Actually, it said on his factfile that he's bi, so at least ya still got half a chance!!! I was gutted when I found out, so I'm not writing this in an 'armageddon-on-your-crush' or anything, I'm just letting you know, plz don't hate me! All the same, He's still drop-dead-gorgeous!!!! reading Ah, the comfort of LOTR...

Verity
Husky> Grow up! We past the era of the inqusition a long time ago! smile

Placebo> Not hatin' ya but.....What is the source for these facts u talk about?....Is it a reliable source?

shaber
I think that homosexuality has been associated with promiscuity, but it need not be. A homosexual need not be promiscuous.

fini
actually heterosexual people are miles ahead in the promiscuous scale of things.

OK you know what people, this thread should be closed, it has strayedddddd wayyyyyyyyyy off topic and we had this already with a Gandalf/McKellan thread already.
Mah close it please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.