New Forum Idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I was just thinking why not have a forum that was like called Theater movies or Show Movies. A place where we can discuss all the movies that r in the show because we can like recomened a movie there that we all have heard about instead of just posting threads in the movie discussion forum because there u can put ne movie but in the theater forum u can check out movies in the show and see how we liked them because noone really posts all the movies they see in the theater so why not just make a place to critic all of them that come out ? just a thought

LanceWindu
I say just use Movie Reviews to recommend a film in theaters.

DeNiro
I like the new sig u got there Lance especially the words. laughing out loud

but ne way i just thought a forum that like would encourage more people to review about movies they have seen at the show a place where u know will have a theater review for u just a thought

BOPRecruit 16
i don't see much point in starting those new forums.

DeNiro
I dont know this idea popped in my head at 1 am listening to marylin manson so it might be a bad idea stick out tongue

LanceWindu
NO!

I am listening to Manson...

Literally.

Mobscene.

yerssot
other problem is that if a movie comes out in the US it will still take some time to get out here

in example, freaky friday got out here a day or two ago, while it was out in Canaduh in July/august

LanceWindu
Yeah it's on DVD here.

Raz
We have a Movie Review and Discussion forum.

It would fit ok in there, me thinks.

Godshinto
That's what these forums are all about the discussions about the movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.