The Whole Funny Story About My Freind!.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElStuddo
....((Crius!)) 'The Comp Crasher'......

I wanna make up for all the whiney posts ive been making. This is more the TRUE me telling THESE kinna stories, and what im REALLY known for @ SlackerCentral.com...

Ill explain as of why we call him ((Crius)) further down, but to give you a background of what he is about, he thinks he can take a 56k modem and make it connect at 155,200bps!! Here is a chat with him and another good freind of mine that has like "The Brain" personality from "Pinky And The Brain"... Of course looking at this classic chat it shouldnt take you long to find out who Crius is! I was talking to him in the other chat, and he kept telling me that "I got a faster and BETTER connection than you, nea,nea,nea!!" I said very abruptly.. "Thats it! Im going to get a computer with a 600 mhz cpu , 136mb of ram and a 50 Gb hard drive for $700 and WIPE YOU OUT! So nea yourself! " YOu can see how long ago this was. The rest is history ......

zenoslayer: alan here says he can get a computer with a 600 mhz cpu ,
136mb of ram and a 50 Gb hard drive for $700
zenoslayer: yeah right
MJGoneHAHA: he can
MJGoneHAHA: after rebates
MJGoneHAHA: but not 50gb and 136mb
zenoslayer: hey i'm connected at 115,200 bps,, got a software upgrade
for my modem
zenoslayer: that's what i meant
MJGoneHAHA: you can't connect that high.
zenoslayer: but i yam
MJGoneHAHA: no
MJGoneHAHA: you aren't
zenoslayer: 115,200 is the same as 56k
zenoslayer: yes i am
MJGoneHAHA: 56 k isn't even possible witha 56k
zenoslayer: i ain't bullshittin
zenoslayer: don't know how but the upgrade i installed did it
MJGoneHAHA: it's giving a false reading
zenoslayer: i downloaded a 4mb game in about 2.5 min
MJGoneHAHA: send me a link to the game
zenoslayer: my transfer rate is at 4.80
MJGoneHAHA: then that would be 480000 bps
zenoslayer: no , i mean the reading it gives when it's downloading
MJGoneHAHA: I know
zenoslayer: it don't stay at that
zenoslayer: usually it's around 3.99-4.02kbs
MJGoneHAHA: I download at 3.36 because I connect at 33600
zenoslayer: too bad i can't send you a screen-shot
MJGoneHAHA: more than likely, you're connected at 33.6
zenoslayer: nope my modem is software upgradeable to 56k
MJGoneHAHA: My Modem is hard 56K v.90
zenoslayer: mine's v.90 also
zenoslayer: go to compaq.com and they explain it on the faq sheet for it
MJGoneHAHA: Chris, it is against FCC regulations to transfer Data across
phone lines at higher than 53kbs
MJGoneHAHA: that's 5.3kb/sec
zenoslayer: hold on i'll give you that link
zenoslayer: i know that
MJGoneHAHA: that is all the bandwidth
MJGoneHAHA: it is impossible to connect at 115,200
zenoslayer: but it can send bursts up to 100kb/sec
zenoslayer: yes
MJGoneHAHA: that's ISDN
MJGoneHAHA: and that is two modems and two phone lines.
zenoslayer: i read it at the site... it talks all about it
MJGoneHAHA: the site is full of shit
zenoslayer: then can you explain why my web pages load almost twice as
fast
MJGoneHAHA: maybe because you had a 33.6 and now have a 56K
MJGoneHAHA: and once you've been to a website it should download 10x as
fast the next time.
zenoslayer: well yeah,, thats because it saves parts of the site on
the hard drive
MJGoneHAHA: exactly

Why does he do stupid things like this? You out to come over his house somtimes. Chris is like, much less ALSO looks like a fat "MeatHead" from the show "All In The Family"... And his dad is a older Archie Bunker.. NO KIDDING, but his dad is a far more severe level than Archie. Chris always has a goofy smile on his face, Ive never seen his old Bible talking dad crack one smile. He's like the evil mom from the Stephen King movie "Carrie"

lol! The 1st time Chris came home drunk, and passed on the bed, the door flys open, and holly water was thrown on him. lol! When he was 14, he brought a book home on satanism, and his dad sat him down and preached the bible to him for 3 hours!!!! I laughed at him when I was told about it, and his reply with the goofy smile "Oh im the one that got my parents into going to church." And now Chris is a actual new age John Belushi. The 1st thing on his mind when he wakes up every morning is, how is he going to get drunk or waisted. Explains why he says he thinks he knows all about computers, but is like Tim The Tool Man Taylor when fixing them! (Like the 115,200bps).

If you feel like reading more, here is a introduction STORY!... OF Why we call hium ((Crius))......

he Whole Story About!.

Our Buddy 'Crius'
Act I

One day back in 90'. Me and plaster's OLDER brother Ronnie,went over to Chris Thomas's house aka "ZOIKS!" Beacuse he looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo! Well, we would have frequent parties over at Zoik's house. Then another Chris,Chris Garza came over,and then from across the street......

"DE DA DUUUMMMM!!" Chris Tyer came over. NOW! Ronnie knew Chris Tyer longer than me, ( a few weeks). Well we were talking,and "Zoiks" mentions that his mom would be home ina lil' bit,and weed have to go somewhere else to hang out. Well Chris Tyer says "Well we could go to my house!" Then Ronnie mentions "I dunno about that, your dad is psyco!" "And he looks like Dick York from "Bewitched." I said "LOL ok,what does HIS dad do!?" Ronnie says "Well the 1st time Chris came home drunk,he threw Holly Water on him,and yelled "I cast you out you damn demon!" Crius ALWAYS has a goofy smile on his face, his dad has NEVER has a smile!

Anyway so Ronnie also brings up, "You try to call his house up,and his dad thinks everyone is the devil,and says "No ((CRIUS)) is not ayut home! He's out smokin',and its going to lead to tha' needle! And theun gutter,and THEUN IN HELL!" ""CLIC!""
Chris says "Aw he doesnt do that!" Ronnie says "Yes he does CRIUS!"" And thats your name,so we dont get mixed up with the other Chrises around here!"

Ok so we all leave ZOIKS house,then to go get a 12 pack of Busch,and then Crius mentions "lets go to my house,my parents MIGHT be asleep,hehe!" We said "Ok"

We get there,and Crius says, "AW theyer still up!" So we put the 12 pack on the outside window ledge of his room. And then as we went inside,it was me,Ronnie Zioks,Kelly Chris Garza,and Crius!. And as we entered the entry hall,on the right,I saw these people sitting in recliners,for a split second,then we went into the long hall to HIS room on the far right. As we sat in there, 30 seconds later "DE DA DUUMMM!!" this old,grey haired man with a plad shirt, all of the sudden blurts out "THATS RIGHT YER GOING TO COME IN HERE TO DRINK BEER AND SMOKE MARRIJANNA!" Crius says "Oh dad, buzz off and go sit back down!" His dad abrptly "WHY HERE!?" "WHY CANT CHA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!?" RONNIE ARE YOU WORKING!?" "I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GOTTA COME HERE AND DRINK BEER AND SMOKE MARIJANNA!?" Then as Crius was leaving the room,his MOM blurts out "CRIUS!","GET OUT!" And we all looked at eachother funny,and I thought it was beacuse we were ALL in his room,and his mom flipped! And then all 3 of them started yelling "RIOORORIORAAROIOA!!!!" Then sudenly Ronnie's face lights up,and says "She found that 12 pack!" Zioks lifts the window,and moves the curtain, "Yep she sure did!" Then suddenly I hear his mom yell "IM CALLING THA POLICE!" "CRIUS YOURE ONLY 19!" And we ALL split outta there!

So you see ,thats why we call him (((CRIUS!))) And in act II It goes way further than that!

Till Next time! big grin

LarryTheArch
u dont expect me 2 actually read all dat?

ElStuddo
No, but you and everyone else should listen what he has to say!!! big grin big grin big grin ......

http://veepers02.budweiser.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=F8A42994-31E9-11D8-854D-B3EE4054966E

ElStuddo
(((De,De,Dummm!!))) ...lol.. The fanfare revealed.....

http://blidd.happysuperfun.com/crius_se.html

ElStuddo
sad I guess this audience doesnt have a since of humor. If yall knew Crius in person, you would understand. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.