jeans in the Roman empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tha human soul
I spotted in Gladiator aguy walking in blue jeans...
It's when Maximus walkes in the soldiers camp in the back you see a guy walking backwards in jeans...I'm telling ya! Wy can they make Rome and the collocium look so real but they forgot 2 get a guy in jeans out of the picture...Haven't they ever heard about the saiying:CLEAR THE SET!!!

jpres
haha. I noticed a mess up in Xmen 2, also. When the children are stuck in the that chamber, that one teleportation guy is supposed to teleport in there and get hem out. well, at first, WHEN HES NOT IN THERE YET, you can see the image of him in the background. it's like a cardboard thing that's supposed to be in the next scene.

Kes
Ah bloopers! Dont you just love them?! big grin

jpres
Sure do big grin

tabby999
i dunno the star wars trooper nearly knocking himself out was pretty cool

yerssot
well, tabby999, hope you spotted in Attack Of The Clones that Jango got his head hit by his ship wink

buffymitch
I saw the tread title and thought this has to be abot Gladiator. That mistake is one of the best mistakes ever.

tha human soul
It was but every one is talkin' about other movies...not my faulth! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.