What do you use to shave with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Got this idea from What Is Perfect?

I use some cheap little disposables, I use them about 5 times, then in the trash can they go.

I would have something better, but the replacement blades cost more than all 15 of my razors combined.

burlyman
Gillette Mach3 raver

haha embarrasment

Vampiree
cheap razors big grin

BarmyBrummie
Gillette for women!

The Force
i use some disposals thumb up

LanceWindu
Mine are so cheap, I don't know the brand name...you'd at least think I'd have some Bic...but no.

Fire
dirrty minded boy

Matrix_man
haha....here comes the list: Wilkinson Sword Protector 3D was my first ever razor so i kept it, i have a Gillette Mach 3, and the other day i bought a Wilkinson Sword Quattro which shaves like a dream (yes im a shaving fanatic, most of the time i sculpt crazy shapes with my beard laughing out loud )

and when i wake up late for school i jus use my Philips shaving machine...

thats all!big grin

LanceWindu
All I do is make my side-burns change every week...different lenghts, thickness, how wide they are...etc.

I think next week I'll let them grow all the way to my jawline.

Gotwa
I use a banana

kalantiaw
government issue razors...

silver_tears
blink I have a venus happy

lil bitchiness
Same here!! happy Venus! I have a blue one...thumb up

The One Himself
a lawn-mower...

silver_tears
omg LIL eek!
me too and the pink one too yes

burlyman
i am sooo trying to resist making a joke from that wink

LanceWindu
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

burlyman
evil face that is MY custom laff !!!!!

MC Mike
Burly, so many people use it roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughingrolling on floor laughinglaughing is still good however. stick out tongue

silver_tears
yea I assumed you would B roll eyes (sarcastic) *cough child cough* erm

Storm
I use Gillette for women Venus big grin happy

Matrix_man
burly uses a rusty spoon...

MC Mike
There is no spoon. no expression , he says.

He'll never learn will he? smile

yerssot
bend the spoon? like bechham?

ash007
I use Mach 3 then most of th epther times if i am late i will use a electric shaver

Raz
Mach 3 here aswell.

Baylin
The good ol' Gilette SensorExcel2 for me, I also use an electric shaver if I'm away somewhere.

Raz
I'm in need of a shave right now...

(Excuse the crappy camera....it was cheap)

Baylin
Yeah me too wink

MC Mike
laughing out loud

The One Himself
me too confused

Godshinto
I use a big-o-honkin machette a dull one and to touch it up a rusty cycle

badkittykitty
raz I adore your 5 o'clock shadow! you should put this in the members pics..under your name is only a pic of Keo sad

yerssot
what BKK? you didn't saw the other two yet? stick out tongue

raz,.. please, go to bed, you're ill! a THIRD pic of you? something has got to be wrong wink

badkittykitty
it was there but I swear it isnt now..I'll go check it out smile

yerssot
one was in the sticky about hte pics, think the other one was posted here

badkittykitty
hmm I cant find em....though I seen one in the members pic discussion..but this pic is my favorite. big grin

yerssot
look harder wink that or ask him to send them to you wink

badkittykitty
Im sure that would go over well yessot...I better just look for em wink

yerssot
no doubt you would stick out tongue

badkittykitty
TeeHee..well I am a prowler

total metalhead
i shave with a switchblade yes

Dexx
mach 3 here, too

Fire
Mach 3 rocks, very good blade, tho I need a new one, this one is getting old, but I might be buying two reason not rated PG13

LanceWindu
I hate how Gillette comes out with new version of Mach 3, but all it is, is a different color plastic handle.

First it was black, then silver, then blue, now red...what's next? Gold?

yerssot
Platina, why? wink

Fire
still have the black one

Matrix_man
mine is the mach3 turbo...silver

yerssot
black/grey?

BellaButterfly
i dont like shaving ..I'd rather go the salon and get waxed ....I go with my mommy ...but when i do shave i have a Venus

I'm your venus i'm you fire your desire!

yerssot
wax? *shivers*

BellaButterfly
it isnt that bad, the bikini wax hurts like hell though! but when you live in california you have to get that waxed its like a ...MUST!

yerssot
girls just like to make their lives a hell with wax wink

BellaButterfly
indeed

yerssot
and than they set it a tad higher by marrying wink

LanceWindu
Umm no...there's a cream you can use that after a few minutes you spray off...it takes all the hairs out, not like Nair though, Nair burns...

I don't know what it's called.

yerssot
yeah, they make ads for it here too messed

BellaButterfly
the thing is like hair remover creme irritates my skin I have really sensitive skin

LanceWindu
I need to go get a bikini wax if I am to wear speedos...

yerssot
"you mean I shaved my bikini-zone for nothing??"
-Homer Simpson

wax didn't bother me messed

Matrix_man
u got sensitive skin but u can still go thru the inhumane proccess of waxing?! laughing out loud

LanceWindu
laughing That makes no sense!!!

yerssot
she IS a girl, that's per definition what they do

Gotwa
Sorry guys, my banana is still better.

yerssot
but my schwarz is bigger big grin

BellaButterfly
hahahaha sure it does because wax has really no chemicals in it unlike those hair remover cremes and besides when you wax its just natural pain no little irrtitating bumbs when you use the cremes

BellaButterfly
bumps**

silver_tears
I dont mind either but I like the venus....however wax messed
but you do what you gotta do raver

yerssot
eat a lot?

silver_tears
no thats just you wink

yerssot
good, more for me all together big grin

Matrix_man
so silver, where do u shave? no expression innocent question!

silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue stupid kid

Storm
laughing

LanceWindu
I just shaved about 30 minutes ago...now I smell like my Aftershave. big grin

Storm
That's a good thingie right?

Fire
hmm never used aftershave, never saw the point

bridget firth
I use a razor!! i can't wax i have an allergy towards pain, but i do use cream on my ermmmm bikini area???? heheh

LanceWindu
Yeah, it smells good.

Storm
then there definitely must be something wrong with my bro' s aftershave messed

LanceWindu
Maybe it's cheap? laughing out loud

Storm
no, can' t be that no

LanceWindu
Umm...maybe his natural smell and the smell of the aftershave don't mix well...

Storm
I think he just uses too much of it messed

diegocala
I just finished shaving as well, now I am as smooth as a baby's bottom down there big grin

Storm
laughing

LanceWindu
*BARF*

Matrix_man
sick umm...i dont cut myself shaving so i never use after shave on my face, i jus spill it on my shirt for the smell! laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I just myself rarely, usually just a small nic on the jaw line.

silver_tears
I love the swiss army and adidas ones yes

Captain REX
I use the disposable razors.

BOPRecruit 16
when i shave my legs, toes, and fingers, i use a special hair removal cream for women called nair. i've never used a razor.

Matrix_man
aftershaves? yuck...i like more classy brands whistle

mechmoggy
Funny you should mention shaving.... As I'm off work at the moment, I've been leaving the whole shaving routine for longer and longer periods.

Then this morning I had a sudden panic attack cus I thought a vagrant had wondered into our house off the street, only to realise I'd caught a fleeting glance of myself in a mirror! I grow such a scraggly beard, that I always resemble a bum after a few days. embarrasment

So this evening I've just had a bath and a shave with my Mach 3 turbo thingy and I'm about to slap on a bit of Polo blue aftershave. cool

Dagons Blade
I use the new Gillette Quatro with the 4 blades-man does that give you a smooth clean cut. I've actually cut myself less with that one then I did the 3 blade job they call the Atra. I usually use Barbasol as the cream, as it's like 99 cents a can in my local supermarket. Sometimes when I want to feel like a big deal though, I'll break out the shaving mug and the Williams mug soap, and the brush, and lather up barber shop style.

mechmoggy
I can never be arsed with the soap and brush method, I always use gel instead, cus even that leaves a nice smell.

Matrix_man
the Quattro is by Wilkinson Sword, not Gillette...smile

burlyman
yes

silver_tears
omg and I love AXE eek!

Matrix_man
the Lynx effect yes

Linkalicious
Mach 3 for special occasions like dates but normal work days, i use a norelco quadra action. Slots for the long hairs and holes for the short ones.

Dagons Blade
Ah I knew it was one of those, that special brand of razor that forces you to mortgage your house in order to buy blades for it. But that's how they get the consumer, they know you need it, so they raise the price and wait for the sound of the 20 spot being plunked down.

mechmoggy
Did someone mention Axe and Lynx?! eek!

Eeeeuw, man those are cheap ass deodorants.

BackFire
I just use some cheap as electric razor that doesn't cut close, so I always have a 7 oclock shadow, just how I like it.

Although my gf is now getting bothered with it, and wants me to start shaving closer. She also wants me to shave my goatee entirely just one time so she can see what I look like without it. I have no problem with doing this one time only, but I'm afraid she might like it better without the hair and want me to keep it shaven, which would be disasterous since I look absolutely disturbing without any facial hair, I need that goatee to give the impression that I have a chin.

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

I look like a sex tourist if I leave my facial hair to grow. eek!

BackFire
I look like a child rapist without facial hair, very suspicious and creepy.

mechmoggy
Hee hee, you have to post a pic when you shave then.

BackFire
definately, be warned though....it's not pretty

mechmoggy
Just you be prepared for Ray to contact you by PM to join his ring...

BackFire
psh, who do you think I am? Micheal Jackson? I only go for underage girls, thank you very much.

mechmoggy
eek!

laughing out loud

LanceWindu
But if she likes it better shaven doesn't that point out that you must not look all that bad without it?

If she likes it, I say keep it shaven.

silver_tears
laughing out loud omg you guys are so funny!

Dagons Blade
Get back to us the day you grow a beard and maybe we'll be even funnier..... wink Shaving, you gotta' love it-you want to do it so bad when you;re little to prove you're a guy,and then have to do it almost every 2 or 3 days and it becomes a hassle. Life's great ain't it?

yerssot
I see you already see the fun in it

amity75
I need to have stubble coz I look like a lab animal without it. I have a beard trimmer which I use to give me permanent stubble. Unfortunately the opinion of most girls is that stubble makes a very good contraceptive coz your not gonna get sex if you have it.

saucybird007
For my legs and arms i use the Gillette venus lady shave and for my bikini line i use wax or hair removing cream.... depends on how brave im feeling messed

Lipsticktraces
Stubble's not too bad. It's kind of sexy, but you might not get to do everything you like while having the stubble. Know what I mean, Amity75? laughing

Devalion
Big'it up for the Venus massive...Oh and if you haven't guessed, i use da Venus toooooooooooooo! devil

Gotwa
I stopped using a banana. I now use a miniature nuclear warhead.

Storm
blink

Gotwa
Yes, miniature nuclear warhead. Only I have the power to do such. Bow before your almighty pimp.

yerssot
erm...well, no, cause David, my leprachon uses a small hydrogen-bomb

Gotwa
Sorry, I don't believe in leprechons. =o

yerssot
your problem, David is as we speak cursing at you from on my shoulder

Gotwa
Let him.

hotsauce6548
i use hedge clippers and lawn mowers

Vader
I shave with a broken piece of glass like a real man! argggghhhhhh.....

LanceWindu
I just used my crappy twin blade.

Cut myself right on the Adam's Apple...

coolmovies
I just brought Gillette Fusion the one with 5 blades ! I used to use the old one Gillette shaver . The only thing is the blades are expensive so which shaver do you use?

=Tired Hiker=
I use whatever disposables happen to be on sale, as long as they have at least two blades and are a name brand.

Symmetric Chaos
When my old barber died I dug up his body and made some of his bones into a razor. Why do you ask?

inimalist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_marketing

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by inimalist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_marketing

So, are you saying coolmovies is a guerrilla marketer? confused

inimalist
if he isn't he should be writing Gillette for some commissions

stick out tongue

no, I'm just being a douche

chillmeistergen
Disposables and a Braun stubble trimmer.

chithappens
Hair clipper and hair trimmer. Much simpler and less irritation.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by coolmovies
I just brought Gillette Fusion the one with 5 blades ! I used to use the old one Gillette shaver . The only thing is the blades are expensive so which shaver do you use?

I bought, used it once, and hated it. Seemed really rough, didn't go smoothly across the skin. The max I'll go is three blades.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by inimalist
if he isn't he should be writing Gillette for some commissions

stick out tongue

no, I'm just being a douche

laughing out loud

Croatoa
Razors schmazors, just nair your face.

Rogue Jedi
I use a Braun electric shaver.

jaden101
i never shave...only take a pair of clippers to it every 4 days or so...i look stupid clean shaven...like a giant baby....

Röland
Gillette Mach 3.

BackFire
I have a beard, so I don't shave.

I use an electric one to trim and shape, but I rarely shave with a razor.

Deja~vu
The last one I stole was a Gillette, and I have to say I like it very well. LOL No nicks or cuts just a nice smooth shave. It's important when one wants to shave their back............lol

Strangelove
I have a Gillette Fusion as well.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
I have a beard, so I don't shave.

I use an electric one to trim and shape, but I rarely shave with a razor.

What do you use on the man-bag?

Deja~vu
Yeah, I'd like to know that too. what do men use on those very special parts...lol...........one cut and........hahahahaha...deflates?

Sorry babe, no sex , the boys are in for the night.......Oh, yeah a headache.. laughing out loud

Robtard
I use 94% proof rubbing alcohol and a ligher, nothing gives you a closer shave than fire.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>