Burlyman's Signature Request Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burlyman
hege and shinto you got a competition thread evil face

if you want a new, refreshing, innovative, exciting, cool, stunning signature image... just ask me!

the usual applies....

lil bitchiness
Make me a burly Sigman...blink or something along them lines...

burlyman
lil I think you are high, from a piece pumpkin pie, I must decline, you have one of mine

lil bitchiness
But...but...but...but Im boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored of this one....

burlyman
Ok then I think that quuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalifiiiii
iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeesss

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/schnauz.gif

Kitoky
Hey Burlyman! can you make me a sig?? Consisting of a mixture of Lord of the Rings?

lil bitchiness
Hes awsome by the way!! yes

My sig is his work...hes making a ''better'' one now!! No one managed to make better sig for me then Burly! yes

Tela<3sHaldir
Will you make me a sig with a pic of Haldir, Legolas, Elrond, and Celeborn from LOTR?

lil bitchiness
i found this pic, so i thought to post it in Burlys thread..its really cool! big grin

burlyman
nice pic.... il try your two tomorrow (today blink ) guys

Can you make me a sig with the people in the movie 'Fried Green Tomatoes'? And the singer, Holly Near? And Tom Felton, when he's not in a movie? And the iguana, Quincy, from the comic, Foxtrot? I've decided to give up my eye sig. Anyway, if you could it'd be much appreciated.

Godshinto
That's a great pic and lil but it's a little to risque for this board it has to be PG-13 or less. Hey Burly what I like about our sigs are the Fonts and the uses of the colors feel free to ask any questions if you have any. Good luck and keep up all of the good designs.

Kitoky
Thanks Burly!

rinoa
hi could you do me a sig please something to do with Near Dark and Lost boys ty bunny Happy Dance bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.