Simple Theories/Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Right, just got off the sofa from watching TTT and have noticed some things and some theories about some things,

First of all, what form of person would Aragon & Arwens child be, what name would it be given, a man or elve or just half?

Now this has been bothering me for a while BUT if anyone has read the script or knows anything about what Sam says to Frodo when the Nazgul arrive at the scene, Frodo blanks out and Sam starts to speak but the words begin to fade....

When Sam explains "Do you want to know what happened to Boromir, do you want to know why your brother died!"
well Sam then says about the ring and how Boromir made a promise to an oath to protect Frodo, well Sam never mentioned how he died, if I was farmir I would of thought that Frodo killed him because he was trying to take the ring....if you catch my drift...

Well its late, I have spewed my rubbish onto the forum, time for Only Fools & Horses then sleep time

Kitoky
I think Aragorn and Arwen's little boy would be like Elrond, and half-elven. Aragorn's son is named Eldarion although they never mentioned it in the movies.

When Sam talks to Frodo and the Nazgul comes closer, Frodo can't hear him anymore, I think that was on purpose. And I think it's really cool, I've tried to read Sam's lips to see what he's saying but I think he's saying something like "It'll be alright Mr. Frodo" over and over. I'm not sure.

When Sam brings on the concept of Boromir's death to Faramir, it DOES sound like Frodo killed him at first but if you think about it how would Frodo, a 3 foot hobbit, kill Boromir, Captian of Gondor and the son of the Steward? And when Faramir informs them that Boromir died Frodo didn't know that Boromir died so how would he kill him?

*shrugs* Though silly, these theories are very interesting.

The Nazgul's rocks!

Verity
I think what was on Faramir's mind was the effect the Ring had on Boromir....He wanted it to please his father. It must have shocked him to hear what happened to Boromir because of the Ring. That is why he helps Frodo. He knew Denethor was insane and pressuring Boromir to take control...so it must have come to no surprise that Boromir would have been pushed to do something stupid! Do u think it wouldn't cross Faramir's mind that a little guy like Frodo couldn't do much harm to a big guy like Boromir? He wasn't aware of it's power to make u invisible.

Discos
ah my last theory has been answered then, cheers

However...perhaps Faramir could have relized that Frodod & Sam did know of his death but kept it from Faramir so they would't get harmed or anything...which it didn't so meh

....Eagles rule!

Kitoky
From the way Frodo was reacting it could've gave Faramir the impression that he didn't know that Boromir died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.