Marvel vs Capcom 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srandle317
After reading the complete list of characters from Marvel comics the number of of games this series could have can really be almost endless especially since are still writing new comic books introducing new character and all,but I don't know too much about capcom characters,but this game needs to be on Xbox and PS2 with with everyone having different Super moves and not like the ones they've been having for the longest, like beserker barrage(wolverine) and optic blast(Cyclops). Each character needs have completely different super moves,but the best game of all time would be Marvel vs DC comics which I'm sick and tired of thinking about.What are some things you would like to see on the next if possible Marvel vs Capcom game.

SaTsuJiN
dear god.. please not a 3..

I would rather capcom vs Snk 3. You know capcom will never revamp animations and sprite work.. so pray for as much new stuff as you like... they've been lazy since the year of christ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.