So a old friend that hasnt seen me in a while thought that i was on Roids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Well this cop Chris that works out at my gym really cool guy his son used to train with him and his son was my age but he quite lifting didnt like it i guess but ne way havent seen this guy in a long time and he asked me how much i weighed and i had my tank top on cause i was lifting doing back day with biceps. and he was like holy ****in shit when i told him laughing out loud so later on he asked me where he could get D -ball a type of steroid and i know a few people wait alot of people that juice and i said a few and he is like where do u get urs im like hahahaha what sauce i dont juice i am 100 percent natrula and he goes ur shitting me right. im like now this is all hard work man. he was like wow that makes u even mre crazy being like me without saucing at my age. so i jsut laughed it was kinda funny. but i took it as a compliment

but i bet he is on a stake out of some sort looking out for people selling it or what ever but i dont know

dave123
look next to the M on your keyboard yes

§pearhead
What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud hahaha

DeNiro
what i get the weridest replys to all my threads laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.