Billy Boyd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

szhismine
what other movies has Billy Boyd been in?

i know he plays Pippin in LOTR (d'uh!) but what other movies has he been in?

what other movies as Dominic Monaghan been in as well?

johnnys#1 fan
I dunno what other movie he is in but I know billy is in a band with Russil Crowe

Caribbean_Chick
this is going 2 b closed or merged.. buh i've onli ever seen him in LOTR

cgtuna21
Billy has been in Master and Commander, The Soldier's Leap, Sniper 470, Urban Ghost Story, and Julie and the Cadillacs.

Dominic has been in An Insomniac's Nightmare and Monsignar Renard. That's all I no of.

Caribbean_Chick
awesome.. were ne of those moviez ne good duz ne1 know?(other then Master and Commander)

billyboyd4ever
i coudlnt see them...apparently they can only be seen in the uk

cogger15
billy boyd and elijah at the ROTK premiere hehehe...

cogger15
billyboyd and liv tyler at the ROTK premiere hehe...

Caribbean_Chick
omg Billy has an awesome singing voice!!!!!!!And his accentlove love

Caribbean_Chick
omg I just realized there isn't a Billy Boyd thread!!!!!!!!I adore his accent and he is soooooo cute and an awesome actor and he has a nice singing voice toolove love love Happy Dance

Lyn
He is SO VERY funny as Pippin!!
"What about second breakfast?" laughing I LOVE him in LOTR!! Happy Dance
And his accent is to DIE for!!

ahaetrkarykl
ya he just seems like a genuinely happy and funny guy from the footage of him i saw in the special features of lotr.

Caribbean_Chick
yea him and Dom are such partyers and are so funny together.. I love their enthusiasmbig grinbig grinbig grin
I adore Billy's accentlovelovelove

ahaetrkarykl
this pic is so cute

cogger15
yea awww!!!!big grinlove

I never knew billy was in russell's band?!?! r they named "thirty odd foot of grunts?"

Caribbean_Chick
He's in a band!!??I heard he's deeply into singing and playing the bass

aniron
I was so pleased because just after midnight on new years, a bunch of different celebs sang a small bit of auld lang syne and to my suprise Billy boyd came up, my mum shouted "PIPPIN!" and I shouted "BILLY BOYD!" I was so pleased, great start to the new year but sad, like a reminder that there was to bo no more lotr.

Caribbean_Chick
I knowsadsadsad I mean their will probably be The Hobbit but that doesn't have Merry and Pippin or anyone elsesadsadsad

Let's post some pics this thread is so empty!!!!!

Look it's Billy in a kilt!!!!eek!eek!Happy Dance

ahaetrkarykl
well i didnt expect to see billy in a kilt. thats a cute pic

Caribbean_Chick
yup he looks hot in a kiltwinkwink
Look it's Billy & Dom drinking!!!!!!I bet it's single malt whisky.. his favoritebig grin

cogger15
aww so cute!! whiskey is brown tho isnt it ???

Korri
wee billy rulez!

szhismine
wow, i totally forgot i started this thread. at least i think i started it... confused

Billy.... love he is such a good actor and singer. love

Korri
u did start it dear laughing

cogger15
laughing i just saw ROTK earlier 2day! awwwwwwww billy is so amazing in it, when he sings AWWWW! love i just wanted 2 give him a big hug!big grin

Caribbean_Chick
yea I know that song is the best!!!!!!
Home is behind, the world ahead
and there are many paths to tread
from shadows to the edge of night
until the stars are all alight
Mist and shadows, clouds and shade
all shall fade, all shall.. fade

hehe I've got it memorized nowsmilesmileit's on the soundtrack for it as well it's so awesomebig grinbig grin

hmmm here's a pic of Merry and Pippin singing and dancing on the table in Rohan!!!!!smilesmilesmile

enya
he has such an amazin voice dat song made me cry

me friends has meet him, appartently he is as nice as he appears to be and extremly funny as we already know

her dad runs these convention things and he came shes a cow and didnt tell me

lil bitchiness
He was great as pipin! yes

But i just dont see the sexyness blink

Caribbean_Chick
yea I figured he was really nice.. because on TTT commentary everyone starts calling Sean Astin fat and stuffmadmadmad and the only ones who didn't say anything about it were Billy and Andy Serkis

enya
i love him but i with you on the i dont see the sexyness

hes just hillarious

Caribbean_Chick
well I see his sexyness.. at first I didn't.. but he's so hottyeslove

enya
hes not ugly but hes not sexy but standin next to orlando cant help lol

Caribbean_Chick
lolz well I think he's sexysmilesmile

szhismine
Pippin is cute, Billy is hot. love basically. smile

szhismine
Caribbean_Chick-- i love that song too!!!! big grin big grin he's a great singer. i know that song by heart.

but you made a mistake. it's "through shadow, to the edge of night", not "from shadows, to the edge of night". and there's no 's' on the second 'shadow', either. smile

Caribbean_Chick
hehe whatever.. my friend told me that too but I was like oh wellstick out tonguestick out tongue

but yes I love Billy.. him and Dom are my favorites but I'm still a little mad at Dom for making fun of Seanmad

me and my friend are planning on going to the premiere of their comedy no matter where it isyesyes

malfoyluva9
Omg, Billy Boyd is sooo cute!!!

Caribbean_Chick
yepsmilesmilehe's a little cutie even though he's what 35 now?LoL.. that's got to be a hard look to pull off

Caribbean_Chick
noooooooooooo Billy's thread is heading to the third page!!!!!!sadsad

hmm let's post some picssmile I have this poster on my wallyes

malfoyluva9
he looks much younger tho

Pirate_Girly
hes 26.....

malfoyluva9
that's not that old

Pirate_Girly
OMG! he really is 35 im sorry sad i misread this article on him..But, He really does look young!

malfoyluva9
yeah, he's such a good singer

Caribbean_Chick
yea I love his voiceyesyes.. and boy does he look young.. younger then Elijah even and he's only what? 22 or 23 in 7 daysstick out tongue

malfoyluva9
he only looks young in the movie tho

pip-foot
yep. he's a total cutie!!!!!!!!!! his voice rocks!!!!!!!! i love billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's oerfect ot play pippin, cuz he's just like him lol. everyones gotta love billy

cogger15
how old is billy now? 30 sumit aint he?

Caribbean_Chick
yea 35 or something.. aww he still looks young when he's not Pippin.. it's just Pippin has a very childish look to him.. especially in the third movie.. but yea I love Billy he's so cute and nicebig grin

malfoyluva9
I could just hug him

Caribbean_Chick
yea he's adorable.. and he's so funny!!!He has such a cute accent

omg and in TTT Extended Edition

Pippin: Merry, are you okay
Merry: I'm okay, it was just an act
PJ: And now you say
Pippin: aaa.. uuhhh..emmm..Wozzit?laughing

malfoyluva9
he's one sexy beast!

Caribbean_Chick
laughing.. what happened to his longer threadblink?

hazley2004
so what's the name of the band eh? confused blink huh wacko What the f**k?

ilvorlandobloom
the band??

ok, newayz... i love Billy!! hes so funny!! and a very good voice too.

PippinTook
I lurve Billy love

He has an amazing singing voice and he's so adorable!! stick out tongue And no matter what all of you people say, Billy is the sexiest man alive!!! Muah!! He's a cute hobbit and a sexy Scot stick out tongue

Mmmm I have a picture of Billy with his kilt on my computer screen big grin *drools* Hmm why did some of you people act all suprised that he wore a kilt?? He's uhmmm Scottish, you know! Scots wear kilts! confused

By the way, Billy's 36...37 on August 28th...Trust me, I know wink

ilvorlandobloom
hes so cute in the kilt

szhismine
he's 30-something. on FOTR EE he said something about him turning 30. so, that was how many years ago when they made FOTR EE?

love Billy is HOT! love

Caribbean_Chick
hehe 36 like PippinTook said.. I was closebig grinstick out tongue aww man and I was close on his birthday too I though it was the 26th just like Elijah's is except his in January.. too many dates to rememberwacko

lolz omg I love the pic of him in the kilt he's adorable!!!lovelove

o yea and I heard he wasn't really in a band but he likes jamming with his friendsyes

All hail PippinTook.. the master of facts on Billy boyd!!praypray

szhismine
^ isn't Elijah's b-day the 28th of January? confused

szhismine
and would someone be so kind as to post the pic of him in a kilt? 'cause i did not see him in a kilt. i want to see him in a kilt, but i never had. wink

Caribbean_Chick
o yea sorry it's Sean's that's on the 26th.. except in February.. sry guys all these birthdays are so confusingwacko.. I happen to have many pics of him in a kilt but this one in particular is my favoritebig grinbig grinlove

szhismine
Caribbean Chick-- that's alright, we can all get confused. wink

Sean Astin's is the 26th? of what month?

Caribbean_Chick
February.. I think it's the 26th anywayswacko.. this is all so confusing all I know for sure is:
Dom: December 8th
Elijah: January 28th
Orli: January 13th
Johnny D: June 9th
Billy: August 26th

yup lol.. okay more pics of Billy in a kilt:

pipschick
Hello,
I am new to this group, and a huge fan of Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan.
So, i would like to help if i can.
I do know he's in Urban ghost story, and the new Russell Crowe film-Master and Comander.
But not sure of any others.
Look forward to posting more messages soon.

smile big grin Happy Dance

malfoyluva9
wow! sexy pic!!

ilvorlandobloom
i love that kilt one!

szhismine
Caribbean Chick-- isn't Billy Boyd's b-day the 28 of August? 'cause he said 28th, not 26th.

sorry if i'm confusing you more. wink

pipschick
I just love everything about Billy and Dominic!
Billy has a gorgeous accent, and singing voice, hes very talented.
Dom is real cute, and talented also
God i shall miss them as Merry and Pippin sad
But at least i can watch my DVDS over and over again Happy Dance

Caribbean_Chick
see now I'm really really really confusedwacko that's what I though but someone else said it wasn't so now I have no clue whatsoever.. I'll check on the internet lazy I don't know why I did beforestick out tonguestick out tongue

Pipschick I am with you all the way.. I love Billy and Dom too they are the best!!!loveHappy Dance.. have you heard about the comedy they are working on together yet?

jawdropwow.. that is a very very very sexy picjawdrop

pipschick
Billy Boyds birthday is the 28th August.
And if anyone wanted to know Dominics birthday is the 8th December. big grin

pipschick
Oh and yes, in reply to your question, i did read about Billy and Dom doing a film together, looking forward toseeing that. smile

Caribbean_Chick
yes I was rightbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinNow I'm unconfused thanks Pipschickbig grinrock
oh kool.. and PJ might be directing it too!!!!!eek!

pipschick
Here i am again, just posting another couple of gorge pics of our lovely wee scott, Billy!! love bunny

pipschick

szhismine
love

Billy is great. and Dom is great.

they're all great. big grin

i can't wait to see their movie. laughing out loud it's gonna be so cool. i hope PJ directs it. smile

Caribbean_Chick
me too it'd be really really awesome if he did.. not that the movie isn't going to be awesome no matter whatyes

for the oscars me and my friend are going to dress as hobbits and have a little partybig grinbig grinbig grin

szhismine
cool.

i'll be able to watch the Oscars because they're always on a Sunday (29th this year) and i always have school on Monday so i tape it and watch it when i get home the next day. not this year. March 1st is the first day of March Break, so i don't have school. big grin eek! big grin i can watch it and go to bed dreaming about LOTR and all the hot actors in it... love

Caribbean_Chick
29th Sunday this year or 29th of Februaryconfused?

hazley2004
y'all are crazy! how old are all of you guys...no, you're not crazy cause you like pippin and merry and all that just...*shakes head and rubs face thoughtfully*

hazley2004
Hey! do you know where some cool places to get billy boyd pics are? i've been checkin out all the main places...the places every american site has linked me to but do you U.K. people have any good suggestions or links to cool places that i can go? we don't get a lot of billy boyd media here, well not as much as you guys, thats for flippin sure!

pipschick
You could try billyboyd.deep-ice.com/
or halogirl.com/billy/main.htm
You might find some nice pics of Billy in them. eek!

Caribbean_Chick
I'm not a U.K. person lol.. but I use the same as pipschick.. I have a huge collection of his pics that is still growing lol.. why are we all crazy thenconfusedconfused

pipschick
Why are we crazy? confused
Everyone can like who they want to like, isn't that true Carabbean_Chick? smile

Hope your well? big grin

Caribbean_Chick
hehe yes.. but everybody should like Billy and Dom lol
I can't wait to see more movies involving them!!!!!Has anyone seen Master and Commander?

P.S. Pipschick I'm adding you to my sigbig grinyes

pipschick
Awww thanks Caribbean_Chick, real nice of you big grin

clavis9495
where did billy boyd used to live? was it castlemilk?

pipschick
Hello!!
I have no idea where Billy used to live, all i know is it's in Scotland embarrasment

If i did know, i'd want to visit his home, would be nice to see where he had lived.
And here is another pic of the man himself smile

szhismine
Billy... love

he's so good-looking!! eek!

Caribbean_Chick
he is currently living in Glasgow and I think that's where he was living before too.. I don't really know much about Scotland.. So I'm not really sure if their is like a city in Glasgow he lived in or just Glasgowhuhhuh

O well lol.. I love Billy he's a little cutielove I like this one he looks kinda lost lollove

pipschick
Awww, that pic makes me want to give him a hug wink

Caribbean_Chick
oopsie ig you open it up it's differenthuh
o well more picsbig grin

pipschick
A cute pip pic big grin

Piggle Humsy
Have you heard the latest news about billy's next film roll? Apparently he's going to be doing the voice of Chuckie for the new Chuckie film!
This is what I've heard from a few people.
Im hopefully going to be seeing billy on saturday so If I don't forget I will ask him and see if this is the true.

Piggle one eye
x x x x

pipschick
Your going to be seeing Billy? eek! eek! eek! If i ever met him, i don't know what id do, Pass out most probably laughing out loud

szhismine
not Chucky, Chucky and Tiffany's child.

that's what i heard. Brad Dourif does the voice of Chucky.

Piggle Humsy
Ah now that would make more sense! lol
I couldn't really picture chucky as a glaswegian! lol

Ooh I want to stick my fave pic of billy in here..Squishy!

(If this shows up)
I love this pic of him. big grin

Piggle one eye
x x x x

(p.s Couldn't figure out the Attachment thingy) embarrasment

pipschick
I have that pic of him too, he is so adorable isn't he? Just want to kiss him all over!!( Going weak at the knees now) eek! love

Caribbean_Chick
omg if I met him I would absolutely freak!!!!!!!!That'd be sooooooooo cool

Cool I'll have to watch the Chuckie thing when it comes outbig grinBrad Dourif eh?He's a cool duderock

pip-foot
No thead for billy> how terrible, billy is like the coolesteve and you cant ven do the honor of giving him a thread! I am dissapointed. sad

ilvorlandobloom
actually, i think there is one for Billy... happy

ilvorlandobloom
yes, i found it in a total of about 5 seconds...lol
see, here it is!: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t23045.html
viola!

Freddy_vs_Jason
mmmmmmmmmm............billy love

pipschick
Who wants Billy? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! eek!
I have been on the hunt for more Billy pics and have found alot, some with his kilt on eek! eek! eek!
So here they are big grin

pipschick
More smile

pipschick
And big grin

pipschick
Just one more before i go ok? big grin

Piggle Humsy
Have you all heard billy singing "Somewhere beyond the sea" awww he's such a crooner!

I wish I could have seen the whole thing rather than just the little d/l clip! sad

Aww Billys soooo great!

I bet this is a pic of billy you haven't seen before.....
You will be Assimilated... cool

Piggle one eye
x x x x

pipschick
I had never seen that Pic of him as a Borg before, and it's horrible sad
Poor Billy sick
But oh his singing voice, it's so so adorable big grin Makes my heart ache hearing him sing smile
His scottish accent is gorgeous eek!

Piggle Humsy
Lol it's not horrible, its just a funny pic, My sis made it.
She's a total genius in paint shop pro!

Piggle one eye
x x x x

pipschick
I am so so so jealous of my penpal, he went to an autograph fair in London a few weeks ago, and met Billy mad He also got autographs from Andy Serkis etc, god i wish i could have been there sad
Oh well its over now, so i should try and forget it, until i write back to him, then i will tell him how jealous of him i am.
Anyway, here is another pic form my vast collection smile

pipschick
Here are one or two more piccys of Billy big grin
This first one is so cute...i just love his side profile....cute ears...cute nose...etc etc... love

pipschick
And then there's this cute one too big grin

babe182
awwwwwwwwww...

pipschick
I feel really bad...i haven't posted anything in here for ages...but....I STILL LOVE YA BILLY love bunny

Caribbean_Chick
I know this thread is dyingcryBut I notice Pipschick, you are the one keeping this and Dom's thread alive

prayprayThree Cheers for Pipschick!!praypray

and let's add some Billy and Dom momentssmile

szhismine
i haven't been here in a while. sad

BILLY IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! love big grin love

oh, i need those pics of him on my computer... *drool*

ilvorlandobloom
billy and dom r so funny together!

pipschick
big grin Thanks Caribbean_Chick...i do try and post on them everyday or so...need to keep them open..or i'd die sad i have no pics at the moment to post..must look for more sad

Caribbean_Chick
That's okaysmilesmileI haven't been on KMC in a long while so I'll help you the threads goingbig grinbig grin

I need more pics too mine are all aready postedstick out tongue

heres a small clip of Billy singing on Sharon Osbourne's talkshow.. did anyone catch that btw?

pipschick
no i'm sad i missed it sad
Thank you for helping me Caribbean_Chick....we must keep these alive...here's a piccy big grin

Caribbean_Chick
I missed it toosadsadI would give anything to see itsadsadsad

random pic that's probably already been postedstick out tongue:

pipschick
I have a pic...i think..will post something anyway wink

pipschick
I feel so so sad that nobody else seems to want to post on here anymore sad don't people love little Billy anymore mad

Caribbean_Chick
I still love Billybig grinyes It's me and you Pipschicksmilesmile

See if you can find Billy in this pic, this pic comes with a bit of a funny storyshifty

A Fishy Tale
Another scuba pic. This time though as Billy was taking this photograph a giant fish took exception and proceeded to ram Billy on his mask! Was the man that's been to Mordor scared??? Well, a wee bit...laughinglaughing

hobbit_lover
does billy boyd have any up coming movies?

johnny.d girl
i think i hered that dom and billy were making a short movie 2gether but wether its like seann astins short movie i don't no!!!

pipschick
Yep that is true...he is doing a film with Dom...but not really sure of the details as yet.

Caribbean_Chick
I know a bit about it!!!

It's about two guys(Most likely Billy and Dom) who decide to move to Miami and start a surfing shop, and I think it's about the trouble they have and the people they meet.. at the moment they are on their fourth draft I think, and PJ is reading through it and giving them his opinion

I hope PJ decides to direct it!!!!eek!

So no it isn't really a short film.. it's a comedy.. and knowing them it'll be hilarious!!!Funnier then a penguin playing a banjo as Dom puts itstick out tongue(possibly a hint of a banjo playing penguin in the movieconfused )

szhismine
hehehe... OMG i am so totally gonna see any movie that has Dom and Billy in it. love and if they're writing it, and hopefully in it, and PJ is directing, it'll be the best comedy in movie history. big grin

johnny.d girl
i hered that it was gonna b called "lord of the blings"!!! but i gon't think thas true but oh well

pipschick
Me too, can't wait to see them in it big grin should be so funny. This pic is funny...just look at Billy's face laughing

Caribbean_Chick
oh no what is this world coming to!!!!Billy Boyd in the middle of page 3!!!!We can't have that can we ladies!!??
I third the thing about it being the bext comedy in history with those three factors!!!!!

Pic posting time!!!!

pipschick
Oh i know...i feel so ashamed embarrasment must not let this happen again mad Yes piccy time eek!

pipschick
eek!

fly_girl130USA
Mmmm...Billy.

pipschick
big grin

pipschick

pipschick
I am always on the look out for Billy and co lookalikes...so if i can't have the real thing..then a lookalike will be the second best thing...but I REALLY WANT THE REAL THING sad

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i saw billy on the sharon osbourne show singin britney lol

pipschick
Lol i bet that was funny laughing out loud

fly_girl130USA
*starts singing * I saw the kilt! The beautiful black kilt! IsawBillyinthekiltohhowIwishIcouldmeethim!!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol yeh it was reeaaally funi! *hit me baby one more time* lol i wouldnt have imagined him singing that..

lillyloz
i want chicken tonight,chicken tonight

~*Angel_Wingz*~
u were singin that on da fone..

pipschick
More Billy big grin

pipschick

pipschick
I actually feel like Billy Tonight..like Billy tonight laughing out loud

lillyloz
i want ur sig lol big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

HoldingCaulfield
Would gladly make u a sig lily if u wants one? PM and let me know big grin

Also incase any of you don't know, when the forum on Bill's official site was taken down all the 'Loons' went
Feel free to borwse and/or join, Billy knows all about it!

Mmmmmm Boyd....

HC.
eek!

One of me wallpapers....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>