"I've got my eyes on you"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
That was supposed to be Mastermind? He had his first name anyhow.
Regardless, possibley the single best line of the movie.
I still like when Eric and Charles are ambushed with gas and Maggie say's "You should have killed me when you had the chance." I'm told that Stark built the plastic prison he was in and if you look you can see stark enterprises emblame in the movie.

X-WOMen
what's this thread about? quotes from X2??

If so then I know one from Prof. X to Pyro: "Next time, try not to show off."

SK88728
no it's "If you feel like showing off, dont"

BOPRecruit 16
i don't think mastermind was in the movie...

Aqua
jason is mastermind so mastermind was in the movie

Vampiree
We already have two threads about mastermind or the lack of him, post your opinion threre. Anywho this thread doesn't have a subject.

Kes
Maelstrom what's this thread about?

Maelstrom
i guess it's fav. scenes or something.

Kes
Ok. Maybe scene with quotes...or else everybody will say Nighty's attack at the mantion wink

Vampiree
no! my faves was pyro burning everything! big grin

BarmyBrummie
Wolvie v Deathstrike. That scene rocked! They were just killing the crap out of each other.

Maelstrom
They can't really show Masterminds power, they can show the effects and action of it but you have to imagin the function yourself. I guess i'd be real cool if the could get past that barrier. It just is dosn't cut it.
That applies to all of them `course.
`Nother cool scene is when Pyro joins the brotherhood, that flew.

Sesy Allerdyce
the best scenes are: everything when was pyro big grin

okay.. hmmm... the best when pyro burns the cops wink

Nightmare
One of the best scenes was when Magneto takes the iron out of the guards blood and goes all high and mighty on the metal disk and kills the other gurads. And when he says "Never trust a beutifull woman, specially one thats intrested in you" then he winks. Fun Fun Fun!

BarmyBrummie
After the pyro scene blowin up all the cops, the look logan gave to the cop who shot him-one word, PRICELESS! laughing

Vampiree
laughing i prefer the scene where our lovely team (logan, rogue, john, bobby) listnen to music, while escaing in scotts car big grin (N SYNC!!!!laughing out loud )

BarmyBrummie
BYE BYE BYE!! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing Cyclops is well and truly a nancy boy!

Vampiree
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

BarmyBrummie
There should have been a line about that in the movie.

Vampiree
there was big grin 'you're a dick' wolvie said big grin ad cyke cried on his shoulder! evil face

BarmyBrummie
And he got beat up by a girl with one kick.

Vampiree
hehehe big grin go deathstrike!

SK88728
Scott is cool, but a puss. so what. look at george bush. but the best scene was the mansion being attacked. i personaly thought it should have been longer.

darkphoenix
yeah the attack of the mansion was awesome, it should have last like 1 hour, and they should have shown the kids using their powers i mean, you're a mutant, your school is attacked and you just run! (except for Collosus and Syrin...) anyway, that was by far my favorite scene...

Oh and Jason was mastermind, i mean, do you know a lot of mutants who can create illusions strong enough to lure Xavier? I don't think another mutant could have done that to him, except mastermind, and otherwise, "Jason" have a really big part in the movie, but he's not a mutant from the x-men universe, that would be just stupid...

SK88728
darkphoenix: i like the power idea, and the time length too. laughing out loud

X-WOMen
SK8...don't you think they should've let alot more junior mutants fight on that scene. I was hoping for more too.

SK88728
yeah, all we saw was kitty, cyron, woverine, and bobby use their powers. of colussus too. but they each only used them for about 5 seconds

Paola
Is it me or every thread ends up in "Cyclops sucks"?...... mad

Vampiree
that means only one thing pao: He really sucks big grin

aaah!!! don't hit me!!!

Paola
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Vampiree
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Lone_Dragon
My fave. part was Wolvie Vs. Deathstrike also! That was Awesome!!!

Lone_Dragon
BTW....Scott is drop dead HOTT! n.n

Zyenthillias
Question: About Jason/Mastermind...how is it that when he's first rolled in, Stryker isn't being affected or tormented then? And why would he even do what Stryker told him anyway, if he supposedly resented his parents so much? Or did he just choose not to torment him .....or did Stryker do some funky experimentation on him to change his will? Because the little potion he used on other mutants was the secretion from Jason's brain (supposedly.....right?), so I'm assuming it wouldn't work on himself......*confoozed*

Elanor
Anyone says anything...Scott rules!!!

Darth_David
quotes MAGNETO: HAHAHAHA ROGUE:Whats so funny? MAGNETO:We love what youve done with your hair! mystique laughs rogue pulls glove off bobby pulls her back LOL laughing laughing laughing

MissMarsden
I heard something about MY Scott!! laughing out loud anyways, i like that part when logan and jean are talking at night right before they makeout (AHH!! mad ) and then jean said "i married the good guy." that was sweet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.