tori amos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

in flames
great singer

sugarxen
excellent singer. i loved that track from great expectations 'my siren' amongst others. but yesh great singer/preformer (excellent live)

in flames
a freind been trying to get me into her music..but i was never intrested...but you know i downloaded some songs to see why is he so into her...and now i know why!!! imagin her in a power metal band..she would be amazing!!

sugarxen
ah yah she just has that enchanting voice, it would probably go well with guitars! but i love all the pianos and *rich* music she makes. i think she came out with a new album called "the collection of a librarian"
humm...

alic88
my cousin is obsessed about her but i have never listened2her songz. can n e 1 suggest me any good songz of her2 start with

sugarxen
well i only knows a few: corn flake girl, my siren, and the one off of MI2 soundtrack :blinks: damn i'm bad with remembering things...i'll look some up for you and repost though smile

sugarxen
ooohhh oooohh if you pick up the ablum "Tales of a Librarian" (not what i orginally said laughing damit! so close!) it's a compilation of her favourite/great hits/best tracks. So yah n_n

Vampiree
awesome singer big grin especially two songs: cornflake girl and enjoy the silence big grin

Corlindel
I don't know her musics but I know that she made a of one of my favorite musics: Strange Little Girl" from Stranglers.

So...She is cute. smile

badkittykitty
I love 'god' and cornflake girl' she is awesome!

Killer
she was rapped.

big gay kirk
Tori Amos... the best female singer songwriter ever... no, the best singer songwriter ever... A Sort of Fairytale gets me every time... I first heard "Me and a Gun" when it came out in this country... since then I cannot think of a single day on which I have not listened to one of her albums... Favourites?? If I had to name them, it would be Winter and Mother (Little Earthquakes), her in my Head (b-side of Crucify) Yes Anastasia and Past the Mission(Under the Pink), Mr Zebra and Marianne (Boys for Pele) Jackies Strength and Raspberry Swirl (From the Choirgirl Hotel) Datura and 1000 Oceans (To Venus and Back-Orbitting) Purple People and Cooling (To Venus and Back-Live still orbitting) A Sort of Fairytale, Can't see New York, Gold Dust and Wednesday (Scarlet's Walk) Angels and Snow Cherries from France (Tales of a Librarian) As for Strange Little Girls, the covers album, I think Enjoy the Silence and Time...

big gay kirk
Bit of a Tori Fan... sorry...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.